Wimbledon 2012 - The Last One. :sad: - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #46
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2012 - The Last One. :sad:

i never have a kid so i can't comment. ideally going out playing the bryans would be a better conclusion for arno than before. but all four of them are old enough to know that playing is not the most important thing.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #47
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

The birth of his baby is more important and even if he has no kids Arno is aware of this.

When I read the report I have not the feeling mika will come back http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon-2012/act...de-wimbledon-v Arno could leave wimbledon today as until february he will have time to see players and he says he has already discussed with them here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cl.jpg (99.7 KB, 6 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #48
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

They're not scheduled on monday Anyway rain is expected Well we are still waiting the news about when they play and if they can go on court

yesterday Arno trained with Forget during one hour http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon-2012/act...e-wimbledon-vi
Old 07-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #49
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Let's hope...

He should take Gillou's example, who has waited for losing before leaving NYC to go back home.
Come one, it's his third kid, Mika knows wha's a newborn, no need to be there the first days...
But Gilou already missed the birth, so he would have never been on time. Even if he took the first plane back. That's different. I understand that Mika wants to be there or maybe Camille threatened to kill him if he misses it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
They're not scheduled on monday Anyway rain is expected Well we are still waiting the news about when they play and if they can go on court

yesterday Arno trained with Forget during one hour http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon-2012/act...e-wimbledon-vi
See, the oop gods and (hopefully the rain god) are giving baby Llodra extra time to make us all happy.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #50
country flag soulage

Baby Llodra is not yet born but Mika came back yesterday evening to play today. They are scheduled second on court 14 if weather permitting.

It means captain will miss the end of Jo and Richard matches while yesterday he was at Jo's match and had a 2 hour discussion with him during the rain delay. Captain is talkative Well he already saw many matches of the guys and have time to see them again in others tournaments
Old 07-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #51
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Baby Llodra is not yet born but Mika came back yesterday evening to play today. They are scheduled second on court 14 if weather permitting.

It means captain will miss the end of Jo and Richard matches while yesterday he was at Jo's match and had a 2 hour discussion with him during the rain delay. Captain is talkative Well he already saw many matches of the guys and have time to see them again in others tournaments
Jo may already be regretting his vote for captain. i can imagine a very animated captain on court side during future DC matches. well hopefully they will not need to wear team bandanas. but they may need to iron their own shirts.

good luck with the doubles today
Old 07-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #52
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I love the idea of team bandanas, especially after seeing Mika with one. That could be Arnaud's new tactic, defeat the opponent with laughter.

Iron their own shirts? I don't get it.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #53
country flag soulage

Lot of rain and so rain delays today. Match stopped at 76(5)/64/2-2 for the Bryans

The really end of his career is near
Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #54
country flag Kezzi

Roger also got back from 2-0 against Benny, so nothing is impossible! Allez Mika & Arnaud!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #55
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud missed some chances to win 6-2 and serve to start the 4th set, but still 6-3
Allez bandana team!
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #56
country flag Via

there will be no gold medal for arno and mika, but i guess they want to give it all for their last.

the bryans are more like the 'roger' of doubles lol

'iron their shirts' simply refers to arno's renowned self discipline!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #57
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud is lobbing Bryans to death, 3-2 with the break
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Old 07-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #58
country flag Fat Camel

Time for the fith set, they are playing brilliant
Allez! It will be amazing if they pull a comeback!
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Old 07-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #59
country flag Via

the end is near, but they're making it last
Old 07-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #60
country flag Fat Camel

Mika is broken...0-2...Not the end, they can break Bryans today.
ARNAUD CLEMENT