Tommy Haas on Murray: "He brings on trainer then moves like a cat" - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #76
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Haas on Murray: "He brings on trainer then moves like a cat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
I wonder what rocketassist has to say about Murray
are you gonna judge Murray the same way you tried to frame Del Potro with his leg injury?

Obiously he doesn't judge him the same way. His hypocrisy is a little bit too obvious if you ask me.
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #77
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
I'd be saying the same if Haas picked on him- going after an easy target.

get back in your box.
your double standards amuses me.
No wonder you have such a reputation around
nice talking to you

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #78
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Actually I was writing the exact same reponse YOU gave me in another thread so I love the irony of your first sentence

As for "the guy with 0 slams who takes a lot of flak for everything else in his life": Oh cry me a river. I'm a big fan of Murray but it's his own fault that he hasn't won a Slam yet. If he behaves like an injured player on court and then runs like a rabbit, he has to endure the fact that he gets some criticism from other players who had to deal with REAL injuries.
Like RafaCena did against Del Pony at Wimbledon last year yeah.

Murray gets stick for not winning grand slams when his career's pretty respectable, that's the point, there's better players than him picking up the shiny pots. That comes from a lot of people.

Nah Haasi should name more players. I thought he had more balls than that. No one used to call out Agassi when he had his spotless media image it's more of the same here.

If Haas mentions them 2 players, he's bitter. If he mentions a slamless player who already has plenty of barbs going in his direction, no worries.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #79
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Agassi retired a decade ago. Let's stick to the present and not the past.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #80
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's all you can come up with because you never, ever have a logical or interesting point in response.

FACT: a lot of the morons in this thread praising him, would be calling him bitter if he called out Nadal or Djokovic (11/5 slams > 0 slams, jealous, bitter etc) plus the media would be on his back.

Pick on the guy with 0 slams who takes a lot of flak for everything else in his life instead, much easier.
Lol, you guys make it sound like Murray is some poor unranked futures level player Nole received plenty of bashing in the past, but God forbids someone mentions poor Andy
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #81
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agassi retired a decade ago. Let's stick to the present and not the past.
He was a media image ticket selling cash cow on the surface. Spotless, no skeletons in the closet, yada yada yada. They even covered up his crystal meth test. Would they cover up a top 4 player's test now? I reckon so (not suggesting any of them do it)
Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #82
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I was writing the exact same reponse YOU gave me in another thread so I love the irony of your first sentence

As for "the guy with 0 slams who takes a lot of flak for everything else in his life": Oh cry me a river. I'm a big fan of Murray but it's his own fault that he hasn't won a Slam yet. If he behaves like an injured player on court and then runs like a rabbit, he has to endure the fact that he gets some criticism from other players who had to deal with REAL injuries.
If you would stop talking crap for a second you would realize that Rocketassist is actually right: Nadal and Djokovic DO take more MTOs than Murray and then run around like lunatics.

Murray may whine more between points but that's not what Haas said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #83
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

I fancy how everything the Murray-tards point out about the tour and top players somehow is usually what Andy is.

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Last edited by FiBeR : 06-13-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: True story
Old 06-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #84
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiBeR View Post
I fancy how everything the Murray-tards point out about the tour and top players somehow is usually what Andy is.
How am I a tard you silly quim? Tards overhype/overrate their players. I've never overrated/overhyped any of my own players.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #85
country flag FiBeR

Quote:
How am I a tard you silly quim? Tards overhype/overrate their players. I've never overrated/overhyped any of my own players.

Im sorry to tell you but MTF doesn't revolve around you

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Old 06-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #86
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the interview, Tommy didn't seem to insult Andy. He just stated obvious in funny tone.
He didn't lie about anything, we can all agree (even Murray fans) on how Murry looked against Richard. At times he would hold his back with pain face and then all of a sudden ruuuuning like a cat.

No player should risk some serious injury if he's feeling great pain during the match. Tommy certainly knows this after all injuries he's gone through.

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #87
country flag Drugs Ruin Lives

Drugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #88
country flag out_grinder
Banned!

out_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond reputeout_grinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounccer View Post
Almost all people who like Murray are Scottish or English. Curious.
Trust me, I'm British (flag on avatar is for lols) and most people here facking hate the b@stard.

Having said that, if you're an player, why do you even look at the opponent once in a match?

You play to win, and if the opponent starts limping, hit harder, use drop-shots, trip him over when changing ends, and leave a sharp-end-up drawing pin on his bench so he pricks his bum. That's what I say.

It's not like there is an epidemic of niceness on the tour
out_grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #89
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's all you can come up with because you never, ever have a logical or interesting point in response.

FACT: a lot of the morons in this thread praising him, would be calling him bitter if he called out Nadal or Djokovic (11/5 slams > 0 slams, jealous, bitter etc) plus the media would be on his back.

Pick on the guy with 0 slams who takes a lot of flak for everything else in his life instead, much easier.
djokovic sorted out his issues. no need to spout hate.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #90
country flag Lugburz

Lugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond reputeLugburz has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that Nole sorted out his issues. He used to be so annoying complaining about everything, the heat etc...

Philipp Kohlschreiber - Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Everytime Haas wins a point is the happiest moment in my life.
Lugburz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote