Do The Top 3 Really Dislike Each Other ? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #16
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Top 3 Really Dislike Each Other ?

Judging from the handshakes and some bumps with Nole's family, I'd say Federer doesn't really like the guy. Personally I think Federer does not give him enough credit and is usually abit disrespectful towards him.

Federer and Nadal are fine, they get along offcourt (just look up the video with them trying to promote a charity match), and they respect eachothers game.

Novak and Nadal get along fine as well. Novak is a classy guy on court. He has tons of respect for both Nadal and Fed. Of the three he is by far the most graceful in defeat. I'm not buying the "he pissed people of with his imitations"-argument. First of all, they were funny. Second, that was a long time ago. I can't believe either Federer or Nadal holding a grudge because of this at all, let alone after so long.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #17
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Murray is not top 3, but he really loves Rafa I think. Don't know if Rafa likes him back.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
DAVID GOFFIN - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MILOS RAONIC - JERZY JANOWICZ
STANISLAS WAWRINKA - JOHN ISNER
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #18
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
Judging from the handshakes and some bumps with Nole's family, I'd say Federer doesn't really like the guy. Personally I think Federer does not give him enough credit and is usually abit disrespectful towards him.

Federer and Nadal are fine, they get along offcourt (just look up the video with them trying to promote a charity match), and they respect eachothers game.

Novak and Nadal get along fine as well. Novak is a classy guy on court. He has tons of respect for both Nadal and Fed. Of the three he is by far the most graceful in defeat. I'm not buying the "he pissed people of with his imitations"-argument. First of all, they were funny. Second, that was a long time ago. I can't believe either Federer or Nadal holding a grudge because of this at all, let alone after so long.
In that video they made together I always felt like Roger was laughing at Rafa cause of his horrible English accent. It's Nadal saying 'Switzerland' that really cracks him up

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
DAVID GOFFIN - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MILOS RAONIC - JERZY JANOWICZ
STANISLAS WAWRINKA - JOHN ISNER
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #19
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

even though I wish all the top 3 hated the floor the other walked on but really all 3 are nice to each other sadly
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #20
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

fed is just a self-absorbed prick and nadal knows he was gifted matches by novak and ferrer recently. nole is a peter sellers-sacha Baron cohen character.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #21
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nr 1 Fan View Post
In that video they made together I always felt like Roger was laughing at Rafa cause of his horrible English accent. It's Nadal saying 'Switzerland' that really cracks him up
nadal is mediocre with language comprehension, and fed is bad at feeling empathy for others
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote