The "I will be happy with" thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I will be happy with" thread

Ok, sounds interesting, here mine:

Roland Garros: I'm happy with the semis too.

Halle: At least SF.

Wimbledon: This is the important one, I want a WIN, nothing less .

Olympic Games: Gold Medal or no medal then, I don't want bronze or plate.

Toronto: He will be very tired, I take anything.

Cincy: This tournaments suits him, Final would be good.

US Open: I dont want another SF here!!! a Final no less..but if the other finalist is Rafa you have to win it then

Shanghai: no points defending, would be great a title, but with SF its ok.

Basel: Tittle, no less.

Paris: SF

World Tour Finals: Win or Win, this is best surface for you right now.

I know I know..I want too much , but what I want more is Wimby, if he wins Wimby then he can lose all in the first round in the rest of the year and I'll be happy with that.

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #17
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

A W at Wimbledon/Olympics/USO (especially slams) and 2 more weeks at #1 is enough. After that Roger can chill with the girls as far as I'm concerned.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On "vulturing" Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
lucky win with Mayer, easy draw, Simon choked, Dull with appendicitis, Nole to become father, closed roof from organizers, Del Potro injured, Hrbaty retired
plenty to pick from
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #18
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

I mostly hope he can win another US Open this year or next one, it's always been my favorite slam, even before Federer, and I'm not a fan of Wimbledon. Besides, I feel he has more chance there.

For Wimbledon : SF would be great

The Olympics I don't care personally

And a MS1000 win by the end of the year would be great
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:05 AM   #19
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like him to win Wimbledon but I think realistically I'd be happy if he got past the QF. A USO win would be fantastic, and defence of his WTF title.

Don't care about the Olympics at all. Sorry Roger.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote