Grigor on Grass: 2012 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #166
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor on Grass: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I wonder what the deal is with Serena? We assumed the girl he kissed at Queens was his girlfriend but maybe it was just a friend. Whatever the relationship with Serena, I think it's good for Grigor. Serena is about as mentally tough as they come and he certainly showed improvements in that area at Queens and R1 of Wimbledon.

He's on the entry list for Bastad on 09/07/12. He's 9th on the seeding list and if Monfils withdraws, he will go up to 8th. It should be a good chance to get some points and match practice before the Olympics even though it's a clay court event. The only grass event that week is Newport which is THE WORST tournament on the the tour and the crappy courts there would only mess up his game. He never looked like he wanted to be there last year.
Last year Newport was at the same time as Bulgaria's Davis cup relegation play-off with Cyprus and I think the Mouratoglou academy made him play Newport - maybe because of the fact that there was only Isner there and he can get some easy points. I'm sure that he wanted to play for Bulgaria and help the team to stay in the 2nd zone, but maybe he didn't had the word ... Maybe that was the reason he wasn't so motivated and lost early .. I don't know. That's just my thoughts I think now he has to go to Sweden and start practicing on the clay and not to sit at Wimbledon and watch Serena's matches. He will probably be seeded, so he won't face any top player at least until the QF, so he has a good chance of winning some points.

Singles: [Rank: #24, Highest: #20]
2014: W: Indian Wells Masters
2012: W: Rio De Janeiro CH

Doubles: [Rank: #90, Highest: #45], Partnering with YEBRA
2014: W: Bucharest
2013: W: Chennai, Delray Beach, Tunis CH
2012: W: Dallas CH, St. Remy CH, Rio De Janeiro CH, Geneva CH
2011: W: Atlanta
kr1s71an is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #167
country flag raven247

raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247 raven247

Pictures pls or it didn't happen
raven247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #168
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought tickets for the Olympics!!! Sunday and Monday on Centre, Tuesday on Number1.

Anyone else going? There are still tickets available
http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #169
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Monfils is out of Bastad so unless someone ranked above Grigor fills his spot, he should be ranked 8 for the tournament.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:16 AM   #170
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond reputekr1s71an has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Monfils is out of Bastad so unless someone ranked above Grigor fills his spot, he should be ranked 8 for the tournament.
He will be the 7th seed actually:
1 Ferrer, David (6)
2 Berdych, Tomas (7)
3 Almagro, Nicolas (11)
4 Ramos, Albert (43)
5 Nieminen, Jarkko (44)
6 Kukushkin, Mikhail (52)
7 Dimitrov, Grigor (69)
8 Volandri, Filippo (79)

The 3 WC's are for Robredo (266), Ryderstedt (327) & Lindell (432), so he will stay 7th seed if no one withdraws

Singles: [Rank: #24, Highest: #20]
2014: W: Indian Wells Masters
2012: W: Rio De Janeiro CH

Doubles: [Rank: #90, Highest: #45], Partnering with YEBRA
2014: W: Bucharest
2013: W: Chennai, Delray Beach, Tunis CH
2012: W: Dallas CH, St. Remy CH, Rio De Janeiro CH, Geneva CH
2011: W: Atlanta
kr1s71an is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #171
country flag Hypnotize

My tickets for the Olympics arrived today. Can't wait and I really hope I get a chance to see Grigor again.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #172
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My tickets for the Olympics arrived today. Can't wait and I really hope I get a chance to see Grigor again.
Great!!! Plenty of time to find a Bulgarian flag.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote