Any Canadians here? - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2002, 03:20 AM   #151
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Marly

The sad thing is that you're probably right!
And WHY is that sad *staring at Marly*
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2002, 03:27 AM   #152
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Because I said so, of course! Duh!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 03:33 AM   #153
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I was important enough to decide such things

btw for you all not as gooberish as me and who don't follow lley and kim's schedules to see when they'll be together, Kim won't be in Toronto cuz she has a tournament that week However Hayden should be there
Old 07-21-2002, 03:40 AM   #154
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish I was important enough to decide such things
Well, not everyone can be as important as me.

Quote:
Kim won't be in Toronto cuz she has a tournament that week
Bummer! Does she have a tournament the week of Cincy? Lleyton has the week off after that, so if Kim has a tournament then, he'll be there.

And of course they'll be together during the 2 weeks of the US Open.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 03:56 AM   #155
country flag Angele

Starting in Stanford, Kim is playing four straight tournaments ( Stanford, San Diego, Los Angeles, Montreal) then taking a week off before the US Open. I'm not 100% sure of Lley's schedules but I think it's safe to say they'll get together right after Cincy cuz Lleyton has the week after that off and Kim (and maybe Lleyton ) have the week after that off so they'll be together... then two weeks at the u.s open and after that, But they should get about a month of quality time in there
Old 07-21-2002, 04:03 AM   #156
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Nope, Lleyton's playing Indianapolis after Cincy, so no Lleyki stuff there.

They do both have the week off before the US Open starts, so they'll be together in NY from then for sure.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 04:07 AM   #157
country flag Angele

ok well then they'll have 3 weeks together maybe more cuz I don't know their schedules after the open
Old 07-21-2002, 04:12 AM   #158
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Lleyton's got the DC tie (Kim will be there unless she's got a tournament, I'm sure) Tokyo (where he's the defending champ) MS Madrid, MS Paris, and the Masters Cup Shanghai.

I don't know anything about Kim's schedule.

Lleyton's getting geared up to lay it all on the line for his defense of the US Open.

I'm off to bed. Later, you crazy Canuck!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 04:14 AM   #159
country flag Angele

I'm thinking Kim might take some time off after the US Open cuz she'll be playing 6 out of 7 weeks and that can't be great for her arm And some quality *cough* time with Lleyton wouldn't hurt her either

Goodnight
Old 07-22-2002, 01:13 AM   #160
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello My Fellow Canadians (and Dr. Marly too!)

Yes, Lleyton will be in Toronto with the rest of the fella's but I won't be there! I wish I could be in Montreal with the girls!
Old 07-22-2002, 01:22 AM   #161
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

Barrie why aren't you going to TO? Maybe I can finally meet you and tell Angele how you really look like
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 02:41 AM   #162
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

A wee bit too busy at the moment! But if you get to T.O. on a regular basis, than perhaps we can meet sometime.
Old 07-25-2002, 10:14 PM   #163
country flag Barrie_Dude

Bumping
Old 07-25-2002, 10:18 PM   #164
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Barrie, I don't go there that often even though I live rather close to it
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 12:26 AM   #165
country flag Barrie_Dude

Well, I am in Cambridge about an hour west!