Any Canadians here? - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2002, 11:34 PM   #136
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off too; still got a fence to build.

Later y'all!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2002, 11:37 PM   #137
country flag Static

Static has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond reputeStatic has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye Marly! I mean the bubbles that come in a bottle
Hewitt, Youzhny, Safin, Robredo, Mathieu, Chiudinelli, Wawrinka, Davydenko, Ferrero, Grosjean, Kuerten, Andreev, Moya, Malisse, N.Lapentti, Corretja, Gaudio, Coria, Escude, Novak, Nalbandian, Canas, Zabaleta, Ferreira, Clement, Mirnyi, Kratochvil, Arthurs, Draper, Santoro, Llodra, Rochus brothers, Arazi, Nadal, T.Reid, Voltchkov, Hrbaty, Dancevic, Beck, F.Lopez, M. Lopez, Pless, Cherkasov … and many more!

Miss you: Kafelnikov, Rafter, Pioline, Rios, and Ivanisevic
Static is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 11:58 PM   #138
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Night all!
Old 07-21-2002, 02:26 AM   #139
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

MARLY!! get in here please
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 02:31 AM   #140
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

ANGELE! I'm here.

Wassup?

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 02:42 AM   #141
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

MARLY Finally some life in here!

Not too much going on here! I just got back from baby-sitting my adorable little cousin who loves me I went there the other day and his mom was like yeah he was kinda grouchy and pissy all day and then my mom and my sister were standing right in front of him and I was like by the side and he was stretching over to look and me and then he was smiling! It was the cutest thing!!
Old 07-21-2002, 02:44 AM   #142
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

ANGELE!

Awww.

Quote:
I went there the other day and his mom was like yeah he was kinda grouchy and pissy all day and then my mom and my sister were standing right in front of him and I was like by the side and he was stretching over to look and me and then he was smiling! It was the cutest thing!!
You are just darlin'!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 02:47 AM   #143
country flag Angele

Don't make fun of me! I adore my little cousin! Also the other I was there and he woke up crying and I picked him up and rocked him and he went back to sleep and his mum was amazed. She said usually nobody except her can get him to go to sleep. She said "if his dad had picked him up, he would of screamed his head off"

So pfff for you cuz my little cousin loves me
Old 07-21-2002, 02:51 AM   #144
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

I'm not making fun of you! My mom says stuff like that all the time. She's very Southern.

Quote:
She said "if his dad had picked him up, he would of screamed his head off"
That was like me when I was a kid. I was a pain in the butt! I know you're all so surprised.

Pfff back at you!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 02:56 AM   #145
country flag Angele

You?? a pain in the butt?? No! You're parents are just lying to you to make you feel bad so you'll behave now

Glad you're not making fun of me *suspicious smile* however you have to agree that my little cousin sounds adorable! He's only like 2 months old and he's already stretching his head to see me
Old 07-21-2002, 02:59 AM   #146
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Pff, whatever, I'm still a pain in the butt! Smart-ass, thy name is Marly!

Quote:
Glad you're not making fun of me *suspicious smile* however you have to agree that my little cousin sounds adorable! He's only like 2 months old and he's already stretching his head to see me
That's only because he's only 2 months old and doesn't know any better.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 03:03 AM   #147
country flag Angele

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Marly

That's only because he's only 2 months old and doesn't know any better.
Old 07-21-2002, 03:07 AM   #148
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Honestly, do you think that fazes me? You're nothing compared to Flamey.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-21-2002, 03:09 AM   #149
country flag Angele

Sorry but somebody as gooberish as me doesn't have the ability to be evil
Old 07-21-2002, 03:10 AM   #150
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Quote:
Sorry but somebody as gooberish as me doesn't have the ability to be evil

The sad thing is that you're probably right!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon