Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

Tournaments:

AEGON Championships
The Queen's Club, London: 11th - 17th June 2012

Wimbledon
June 25th- 8th July 2012
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney

Last edited by TravelingFanGirl : 05-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
country flag bubi

bubi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dust your shoulders off! Grass season 2012 Thread

I was hoping he would play Nottingham challenger next week but there is no entry list or draw yet...
bubi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
country flag Sheila

Sheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could make it down to London but it's just not possible with work commitments.

Seems like only yesterday I was watching Wimbledon too.. time flies.
Sheila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
country flag bubi

I've read somewhere on-line that at 2-0 5-1 40-0 Ernest's cell phone rang and he ran to answer it :-D and said 'well, i don't like dissapointments either Mr. Black' he got back to the base line,furious and started to play really well, something like Rome SF 2010 I suppose... too bad he didn't make it all the way I think it would have boosted his confidence a lot...

Last edited by bubi : 05-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:58 AM   #5

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubi View Post
I've read somewhere on-line that at 2-0 5-1 40-0 Ernest's cell phone rang and he ran to answer it :-D and said 'well, i don't like dissapointments either Mr. Black' he got back to the base line,furious and started to play really well, something like Rome SF 2010 I suppose... too bad he didn't make it all the way I think it would have boosted his confidence a lot...
What? That doesn't make sense considering they are not allowed to have their cell phones on while on court! He would never be able to answer it! Don't know where you read that, but that doesn't seem logical!To stop a match to answer a phone call? Yeah..
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
country flag bubi

yeah, i know all that, it was some latvian page translated by google, it is pretty unbeliveable to me too...
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
country flag bubi

http://www.thenextpoint.com/?author=1
it was not latvian page,here is the link so you can read it...
Old 05-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #8

I don't know who that person is but they have a VERY active imagination! One of my best friends was at the match and she confirmed that was nonsense! No player would ever be allowed to stop the point and answer the phone. I'd suggest you stay off of that site! I wouldn't be able to trust a single word after reading that! It's more fan fiction than journalism!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #9
country flag bubi

I agree :-D , but it would be good movie scenario though :-D
He still hasn't confirmed Bresnik as his new coach, any words on that?
Old 05-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #10

Quote:
I agree :-D , but it would be good movie scenario though :-D
He still hasn't confirmed Bresnik as his new coach, any words on that?
They are still working together and it seems to be going well, however, I don't think he has officially confirmed it yet! They've only been working together for a couple of weeks. They started about a week before Roland Garros. Hopefully we will get a confirmation soon enough!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I asked MariaV to translate that Estonian article for us, she said she'd do it tomorrow

Also, I saw Ernests on the Umag entry list.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
country flag kryptonmania

kryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond reputekryptonmania has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation in advance.
According to google translator, Ernests likes Bresnik but the problem is Bresnik might not be able to travel with him frequently.
kryptonmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #13
country flag bubi

I don't know if Rosengren is still with Soderling, he could be a good choice for Ernests or Norman, cause it seems to me Soderling had similar problems like Ernests,hard hitter but huge lack of consistency
Old 05-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #14
country flag bubi

and he should hire fitness coach, i don't know if he has any at the moment, he had back in 2010, when he was playing his best tennis,someone like Salvador Sosa could help him a lot...
Old 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #15

Quote:
and he should hire fitness coach, i don't know if he has any at the moment, he had back in 2010, when he was playing his best tennis,someone like Salvador Sosa could help him a lot...
Michal Novotny has been his physical trainer for the past three years! (Since 2010) Novotny use to be a physical trainer for the ATP!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney