~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~ - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #466
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
It's very quiet here anyway :/
I don't want to be quiet I've now had to reset my profile twice. Not impressed!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #467
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute

and it's just stopped me when I opened another 'window'.

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Old 07-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #468
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I keep getting this message.

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #469
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
I keep getting this message.

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.
that is a really strange message..... If it keeps on popping up, can you tell us? Will ask the webmaster about it.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #470
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

How's everyone doing? Any holiday plans Jen?
Old 08-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #471
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I can get in on my iPad! Yay!

Old 08-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #472
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Great!!! But you should be able to on the computer as well Still, this is better than not at all, right?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #473
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

When is Mr Teddles back from his sojourns?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #474
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When is Mr Teddles back from his sojourns?
Howdy, the thing is that after England, I came back like a few days, and then went straight to the beach for a whole week. And then we went to the moutains for five days, before coming back to my parents one day, only to go see my grandad the next day, lol.
I came back to my parents on Sunday night, with my sister only, it's just the two of us.. but the mac is old, the keyboard sucks, and the internet is slow

I missed all of the olympics and can't find any highlights, any, at all !!!
I miss you all very deeply.

The earth trembled a little bit when Delpo won his medal, and they say it's from Vlaardingen, NL, strange isn't it? I think Litita jumped out of joy... of course that was nothing compared to when Murray won his. That was literally an earthquake, and it came from London... who can we blame?
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #475
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post

The earth trembled a little bit when Delpo won his medal, and they say it's from Vlaardingen, NL, strange isn't it? I think Litita jumped out of joy... of course that was nothing compared to when Murray won his. That was literally an earthquake, and it came from London... who can we blame?
I still believe Delpo should have won the Federer match but yeah...was happy he won the bronze instead of Novak
Old 08-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #476
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can blame Andy for the London earthquake
Old 08-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #477

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you can blame Andy for the London earthquake
Good one

Did you find highlights of the olympics by any chance?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #478
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

I downloaded all the matches, not sure where you can find online highlights in France though. I'm guessing the BBC stuff is not available for you.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #479

Can you discern my tears from afar?
Old 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #480

Quote:
I downloaded all the matches, not sure where you can find online highlights in France though. I'm guessing the BBC stuff is not available for you.
So it all comes back to that particular oncoming event yet again : I need to come to your place
Closed Thread