~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~ - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #286
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Haven't been able to post all week after an avalanche of work and an upset tummy! Phew! and then I read about Teddles neck, Charlie's molar, and Sjoukje's poor friend. I hope everyone is recovering!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #287
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Which Mario is it?

I don't have some of them and my Wii is packed away right now

Glad you're on the mend
Super Mario Bros Wii

Go get your wii back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrios View Post
Haven't been able to post all week after an avalanche of work and an upset tummy! Phew! and then I read about Teddles neck, Charlie's molar, and Sjoukje's poor friend. I hope everyone is recovering!
awww Thank you. Yes, I'm doing better.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #288
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so..is Lord Of The Rings going somewhere soon?! Spend 6 hours wathching what could have been put in 3 hours easily How's part 2 different from part 1?! I got bored... too many of the orks / creepy creatures stuff.... let's go to war.... yay...... not impressed so far (apart from certain actors in the movie )
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #289
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

It gets there.

Like many things in life, it's all about the journey.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #290
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this is one hell of a long journey

Give me one reason why I would "waste" time watching the last part?
Old 06-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #291
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

To see how it ends? And it's good. Surprised you're not enjoying it. Yes it's long, but it is an epic. They're supposed to be
Old 06-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #292
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Im not enjoying it coz it's been 6 hours of the same... I mean, Im all for epic things...and I don't mind that it's long...but at least make them interesting..... Sorry, I dont see it..... and I usually like things like elves and hobbits and wizzard stuff...... They spent 6 hours on how to get to the place where the ring needs to be destroyed...and I feel like they havent got anywhere yet.... so imo that's a waste of film 2 I would be very pissed if I paid money to go see this

maybe the final part will make up for it....for now, I feel like they could have skipped part 2
Old 06-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #293
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

But but but...the return of Gandalf the White? The Battle of Helm's Deep and the stopping of Saruman and the Tower of Isengard? The meeting with the Ent? This is all good stuff! I mean, yes, the mission is take the ring to Mordor and destroy it but there's an awful lot more going on that just that which is interesting and relevant - at least to me. If they wanted to just tell the story of the ring they could have done it in 1 film.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #294
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

hmm....maybe so, you're probably right.... but it's not fascinating me as I thought it would....maybe I expected more elves and less of the creepy dark stuff

still hoping part 3 makes up for it
Old 06-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #295
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Two Towers is my least favorite part too... I love the return of Gandalf, the 3 hunters, Merry and Pippin with the Ents, Faramir But the battle at Helm's Deep ruins it for me... it's too long for me.

I LOVE the third part, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. Everything from the other 2 movies comes together, and then the action REALLY begins. But yeah, the trilogy is mostly about the journey... Why certain characters are the way they are, what it's going to take to get rid of the evil. Plus, the scenery and the music. Still love them!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #296

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

It's also about the inner journey Frodo is taking (and Sam for that matter) : the weight of the ring, the doubts upon his friendship with Sam, the acceptance of his inner dark, etc
Old 06-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #297

Was I able to put a stop to Saulo Eduardo whining?
Old 06-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #298
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

I doubt it.

He's probably paused for breath.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #299

Quote:
I doubt it.

He seems to be a pain in the ass.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #300
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Was I able to put a stop to Saulo Eduardo whining?
Quote:
I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
He seems to be a pain in the ass.
I'd delete everything there that has nothing to do with the original post
Closed Thread