NBA-Conference Final Series - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #31
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA-Conference Final Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Yeah this is one hell of a series,you missed be shaking(through excitement) since your a Heat fan!Game 2 is probably the most important of the series according to stats,dont know what the record for being up 2-0 in a Finals series is but it must be pretty good!Both teams will want to make their home court a fortress until something breaks!Bosh back in the side will do wonders for the Heat,without him i dont think you can get over the line!Durant n Westbrook have been putting up sick numbers all through the playoffs!I guess they have to cool down sometime,i would like to see Le Bron get a ring but it wont be as easy as once thought!
Heat are in a heap of trouble. Theres numerous reasons as to why but I'll keep it simple:

- They're being outcoached. Brooks isn't a good coach but he isn't a bad one either. Every game you see the Heat play theres two handfuls worth of mistakes you can point out.

- I said before the series that Wade would have it outplay Westbrook. Doesn't seem like much to ask of a 30 year old veteran who has a championship ring to outplay a 23 year old in his first Finals appearance but it wasn't even close. Both these guys are notorious for taking horrible shots. On Tuesday, Westbrook's went in and Wade's misses (he started the game 4-15) killed Miami.

- LeBron has no help. This really can't be understated. Wade and Bosh combined for 29 points on 11-30 shooting. Wstbrook by himself was 10-24 for 27 points. He outplayed both of them COMBINED and he didn't even have a good shooting game.

You're right SF I am a Heat fan but I am also a realist and it was obvious to me that the Thunder are a better team than the Heat. I didn't believe it, but once again the bookies knew.

I lost heavy coin on Tuesday but I'm lucky I didn't have anymore available credit with my bookie at halftime I would have unloaded the farm on the Heat getting 6 at the half being up by 7. I figured the line to be Thunder -3.5 Again, the bookies knew. I didn't.

The Heat are now 3.5. to win the series and to win tomorrow and with good reason, its just a matter of time, ESPECIALLY with this 2-3-2 format.
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #32
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thoughts m8,i like your thinking!For me no doubt Wade/Bosh needs to put up good no's or Lebron is history!You can ride the King but even the King needs his men for support!Im sure when things on the line Wade will come good and Bosh just needs more minutes!Wade can be underated,like Lebron if they get more bad criticism they could explode!Durant n Westbrook are good and their time will come no doubt,but atm i still think the Cream of the Crop goes to the Heat with Lebron/Wade/Bosh although funnier things can happen!Thunda has disposed of Mavs/Lakers/Spurs(probably the best perfoming teams over the last 5 yrs,excluding Celtics/Heat!That is one hell of run and diserving,can they get over one more Elite team will be a very big ask but then again why cant they with the performances soo far!If Heat can win 2morro,the title will be turn upside down and the 1st game for Thunda wouldve been a waste!Heat are 2.80 to win title,thats worth a shot considering if they win they will become favourite for the title and a possible hedge could be required later!Just feel game 2 is make or break either side(therefor the most important match of the series imo,momentum will be the most important thing in this series,heads/shoulders could drop n vice versa!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 AM   #33
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Lebron is just on another level at the moment. The numbers he is putting up in these playoffs are ridiculous.

Heat to beat Thunder - $2.46

gl
win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote