NBA-Conference Final Series - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #16
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA-Conference Final Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Game 3,2nd half!

Boston vs Heat Under 89.5pts(1.90)!

GL
Quote:
Game 4!

Thunda -3.5pts(1.95) over Spurs!

GL-lean Under 202.5!
LW,One hell of a Durantula!This series is going down to the wire,fantastic display!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #17
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busterovic View Post
Boston's Old Men to beat The Lebron's at 2.12

As a Heat fan I can attest to the fact that the Heat are very, very lucky (no pun intended) to be up 2-1 in this series. The Celts know how to play these guys. In game 1 when The Green had no business even competing (coming off of a long, long series playing on limited rest on the road against a team that was well rested), they had the score tied at the half and even though they were blown out there were signs.

Game 2 was one the Celtics wish they could have back. The entire team essentially played perfectly with the exception of Garnett, who struggled with terrible decision making late and tons of missed shots. He also combined that with a couple of atrocious passes and some terrible shots. The Celtics should have won that one as Ray Allen and Paul Pierce played relatively well all things considered..

Dwywane Wade has been putrid this entire series. He's only going 21 ppg but surprisingly and to his credit he's shooting over 50%. He might be due for a big performance but I think DWade, even though he's only 30 and has missed so many games throughout the course of his career, past his prime and not an elite player anymore. In fact, I think if the Heat had to have one of either him or Bosh to win a championship the no brainer response is Bosh.

It's going to be a tough game for the Celtics as its going to be difficult for Garnett, Rondo, and Allen to continue to play well. Pierce has played terribly and its tough to ask a lot of a 34 year old who's guarding the best basketball player on the planet at one end and having to score on him at the other end, but if the Celts are to square this one they'll need more from the 2009 finals MVP.

A lot of what happens to the Celtics is out of their hands. Battier was 0-6 from the field and 0-4 from behind the arc in game 3 but those are open looks that you have to give up. Also, the Heat shot only 10-20 from the foul line and only 5-17 from 3 point land. You have to expect those numbers to improve.

But all year long, atleast by their standards, the Heat have been suspect at home (18-15). The Celtics enjoy dominance at the Garden (24-9) including a 6-1 playoff record. I'm going to play the numbers here. Remember, even last year in this same scenario it took the Heat a herculean overtime effort by LeBron and Bosh to win game 4. Celtics for me at a wonderful price.
W

But that was made to be a lot more difficult than it should have been.
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #18

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Game 5,2nd half!

Spurs vs Thunda Under 101.5pts(1.90)!

GL -lean Thunda +5.5!
Old 06-05-2012, 04:33 AM   #19

Quote:
Game 5,2nd half!

Spurs vs Thunda Under 101.5pts(1.90)!

GL -lean Thunda +5.5!
Loss
Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 AM   #20

Quote:
W

But that was made to be a lot more difficult than it should have been.
Great win and nice write up Buster,what are your thoughts on game 5?Heat favoured by 8pts,seems alot but they could do it(touch n go)might wait for a HT scenario to see what the 1st half pans out!I thinking Heat 1-10pts,Ray Allen as a starter for Boston is a prize move by the coach!
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #21

Game 5!

Heat vs Celtics Over 179.5pts(1.85) - 1st half overs looks good aswell,the 1st four games have been Over comfortably in the 1st half!The Celtics starters are getting hotter,especially from the opening match which should take the total over!

GL
Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #22

Quote:
Game 5!

Heat vs Celtics Over 179.5pts(1.85) - 1st half overs looks good aswell,the 1st four games have been Over comfortably in the 1st half!The Celtics starters are getting hotter,especially from the opening match which should take the total over!

GL
Win
Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #23

Quote:
When will Series finish - Pretty confident each team will win at least 2 matches each therefor at least 6 game series,absolutely brutal!Always rated the Spurs but this OKC have been impressive,Spurs look fit n healthy which could the key in a very intensive battle!Think the Spurs could get over the line with more clutch players in the end over athleticism!Possible Spurs 4-2/4-3 but if OKC could pull something out for a 4-3 even 4-2,I would have even more respect for Thunda n Durantula!

OKC/SA Series finish Game 6 - 3.00!
OKC/SA Series finish Game 7 - 2.75!

GL
WL
Old 06-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #24

Game 6!

Celtics vs Heat Over 178.5pts(1.90) - Heat wont go away,should keep pushing total up!The loss of Bosh looks like its taking it full effect,strange line with Heat still fav by 2(interesting)!

GL
Old 06-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #25

Quote:
Game 6!

Celtics vs Heat Over 178.5pts(1.90) - Heat wont go away,should keep pushing total up!The loss of Bosh looks like its taking it full effect,strange line with Heat still fav by 2(interesting)!

GL
Loss
Old 06-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #26

Game 7

Heat -7.5pts(1.90) over Celtics!

GL
Old 06-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #27
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great win and nice write up Buster,what are your thoughts on game 5?Heat favoured by 8pts,seems alot but they could do it(touch n go)might wait for a HT scenario to see what the 1st half pans out!I thinking Heat 1-10pts,Ray Allen as a starter for Boston is a prize move by the coach!
Hey mate sorry I didn't think anyone actually read my write up so I didn't do another or come back to see your kind comments!

I actually had Miami covering game 5 but I made my money back taking the Heat in games 6 and 7.

This is the most highly anticipated finals series since magic-bird days with the MVP and runner up and by far the two best team in the league. What a treat. Thunder are 1.7 to win the series but thats based on the fact that they have HC advantage.

Heat an underdog for game 1, the first time all playoffs long.

I think the value lies in the underdog here. LeBron will wear on Durant throughout the course of a 7 game series and the Thunder, as impressive as their run has been, has been against a bunch of old, unathletic teams.
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #28
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Lebron is just on another level at the moment. The numbers he is putting up in these playoffs are ridiculous.

Heat to beat Thunder - $2.46

gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:01 AM   #29

Quote:
Game 7

Heat -7.5pts(1.90) over Celtics!

GL
Win
Old 06-13-2012, 06:10 AM   #30

Quote:
Hey mate sorry I didn't think anyone actually read my write up so I didn't do another or come back to see your kind comments!

I actually had Miami covering game 5 but I made my money back taking the Heat in games 6 and 7.

This is the most highly anticipated finals series since magic-bird days with the MVP and runner up and by far the two best team in the league. What a treat. Thunder are 1.7 to win the series but thats based on the fact that they have HC advantage.

Heat an underdog for game 1, the first time all playoffs long.

I think the value lies in the underdog here. LeBron will wear on Durant throughout the course of a 7 game series and the Thunder, as impressive as their run has been, has been against a bunch of old, unathletic teams.
Yeah this is one hell of a series,you missed be shaking(through excitement) since your a Heat fan!Game 2 is probably the most important of the series according to stats,dont know what the record for being up 2-0 in a Finals series is but it must be pretty good!Both teams will want to make their home court a fortress until something breaks!Bosh back in the side will do wonders for the Heat,without him i dont think you can get over the line!Durant n Westbrook have been putting up sick numbers all through the playoffs!I guess they have to cool down sometime,i would like to see Le Bron get a ring but it wont be as easy as once thought!