ROLAND GARROS 2012: Smart Roger bows out to prepare for a REAL BATTLE for Gold!!! - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #976
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS 2012: Smart Roger bows out to prepare for a REAL BATTLE for Gold!!!

Quote:
Mind you I'm not rooting for #2. If I had my way they'd both lose.
He can get to world number one with a split, and a win at wimbly or USO. He did well enough on the dirt. Had Tsonga won, and Roger beat Tsonga, he'd be in a much better position though.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #977
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS 2012: Smart Roger bows out to prepare for a REAL BATTLE for Gold!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78692 View Post
Yeah me too, that was amazing emotions for me because I'm a Roger and Maria fan lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App
Same here! Maria and Roger are my favorites ! It felt like RG 09 again to see her fall on her knees and get the CGS.
She really saved the tournament for me!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #978
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I usually never watch WTA but I turned on the TV for yesterday's final. I had to turn it off within 5 minutes though as I couldn't stand it to listen to the shrieking.

I don't know what to think of the fact that Maria achieved the CGS with having won each of the 4 major tournaments just once. Credit to her though for coming back after the shoulder injury a few years ago.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #979
country flag buzz

buzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
There's just too many tears from his fans on this thread though. Realistically, we only clung on to the 5% chance that he can get past the SF after the draw came out. Lets not crib as we unexpectedly got 4 titles already this year, and who knows, with half the year still left, there's a good chance for another 4 more.

HOPE. Hope is Gold.
This, I couldn't see the match. But knew he wasn't the favourite. And the conditions weren't good For Roger this year. I expect/hope him to get some wins against Novak when the conditions suit Roger better.
buzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #980
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I usually never watch WTA but I turned on the TV for yesterday's final. I had to turn it off within 5 minutes though as I couldn't stand it to listen to the shrieking.

I don't know what to think of the fact that Maria achieved the CGS with having won each of the 4 major tournaments just once. Credit to her though for coming back after the shoulder injury a few years ago.
I don't like WTA too but in Masha there is something spetial and sometimes I enjoy a set of her.
I'm happy for Maria after all her phisical and personal problems.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:30 AM   #981
country flag magnoliaewan

magnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only time ever that I was rooting for Nadal because the Djoker fans' gloating and cries of GOAT would truly be eyeroll-inducing and intolerable.
magnoliaewan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #982
country flag liverpoolshivank

liverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond reputeliverpoolshivank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Same here! Maria and Roger are my favorites ! It felt like RG 09 again to see her fall on her knees and get the CGS.
She really saved the tournament for me!
Same here. I have never been that happy, perhaps I will only be that happy again when Fed wins a slam.

ARod|FeVer||DelPo|MilosR|Isner|Stan|SomdevD
liverpoolshivank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote