Ye Olde Castle - Vol.# 50 - RG draw is out ! Who falls in the boobytrap first ? - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #1501
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle - Vol.# 50 - RG draw is out ! Who falls in the boobytrap first ?

i am the foremost master of nicknames on this planet princess deeeestractive.

now we need a good one for amber too.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2012, 04:46 AM   #1502
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle - Vol.# 50 - RG draw is out ! Who falls in the boobytrap first ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

maybe softies wife? lol
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2012, 04:47 AM   #1503
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
i like my new nickname
and i like u, What a coincidence
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #1504
country flag Punky

Quote:
amber take a look at that canadian player that goes by the name heidi el tabakh.

i just posted 3 pics of her. she is drop dead gorgeous beyond all imaginings.

just a stunning beauty. i have not checked but she could be from egypt or your country.
whats her ranking?
i never heard of her b/4

Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #1505
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

there are no softies at the castle amber. and you are going to get it if you dont stop with that softie stuff.

i will send Deeestractive to work you over.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #1506
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

of course you are you always make up names
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
maybe softies wife? lol

Quote:
and i like u, What a coincidence
you just notice
Old 05-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #1507
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
whats her ranking?
i never heard of her b/4
who cares about her rankings.

all i know is that i am in love and in lust. she is sensational.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #1508
country flag Punky

Quote:
there are no softies at the castle amber. and you are going to get it if you dont stop with that softie stuff.

i will send Deeestractive to work you over.
Nothing wrong in being a soft warrier, it's cute!! I'm sure no one will mind

Old 05-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #1509
lurker

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not a bad idea lurker.

madrid masters has fast become a complete joke thanks to tiriac. lot of players dont like the timing of the event either.

lets make hamburg a masters event and get rid of madrid masters.
Yes, who do we petition for this happy change of events? should we tweet someone on ESPN or Tennis Channel to get the word out?
lurker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #1510
country flag Punky

Deeeee when queen serena is playing? I wish I could watch the games with all of u ppl b/c it's a great fun watching tennis with other ppl.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:58 AM   #1511
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Old 05-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #1512
country flag Punky

Quote:
who cares about her rankings.

all i know is that i am in love and in lust. she is sensational.
It's just a woman Sam, I don't see why u like her so much but I get the feeling it's got nothing to do with tennis

Old 05-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #1513
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

shes gorgeous sam

i dunno i dont check out schedules that much
Old 05-28-2012, 05:01 AM   #1514
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Yes, who do we petition for this happy change of events? should we tweet someone on ESPN or Tennis Channel to get the word out?

really. sounds good. who do we call anyway? i am ready when you are.

nadal and nole might have already taken care of this smurf clay crap lurker.

either they will perfect it so it plays exactly like red clay or they wont have the top guns like nadal and nole there.

and some of the other players will follow suit.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:03 AM   #1515
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

of course it has nothing to do with her tennis but maybe she would not have the body she has if it was not for tennis.

she is hotter than a furnace. and the fact that she is a tennis pro makes her twice as hot as she is already.
Closed Thread