Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #91
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 where tennizen and Metis are not welcome if they keep posting cra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

All in a day’s work for a cat.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #92
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 where tennizen and Metis are not welcome if they keep posting cra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Go Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better be urging Nadal on the way he’s giving break opportunities.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #93
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

it used the ladder as a spring
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #94
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

There are several cats (all black and white) in the 3rd floor apartment of the building across the street. One of them likes to sleep on top of the balcony cupboard. First he jumps on the (quite thin) balcony railing, walks along it until he gets close to the cupboard, then jumps on top of the cupboard.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #95
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
it used the ladder as a spring
Loved the pre-takeoff wiggle.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #96
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Better be urging Nadal on the way he’s giving break opportunities.

He's going to be alright.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #97
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I hope Rafa is satisfied that he finally managed to get broken.

Old 05-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #98
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
There are several cats (all black and white) in the 3rd floor apartment of the building across the street. One of them likes to sleep on top of the balcony cupboard. First he jumps on the (quite thin) balcony railing, walks along it until he gets close to the cupboard, then jumps on top of the cupboard.
Tuxedo cats maybe all bro and sisters
Old 05-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #99
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique View Post
Go Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will come to regret these words when RogiGOAT wins his 21st Masters title and sets the new record.

Ajde Nole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
All in a day’s work for a cat.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #100
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Just started watching!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #101
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Tuxedo cats maybe all bro and sisters
One of them is all black, 2 or 3 50-70% black and one white with a few big black spots.

On the 2nd floor there is one all black and one all white cat. Then on the 4th floor one all back and one fluffy calico.

There are more cats than humans in that building.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #102
Banned!

Old 05-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #103
country flag Metis

star, what did you think of Maria getting voted off DWTS? I was really surprised; she had improved a lot and was definitely better than the other 3.

I wanted William to go; can't believe the judges have been giving him so much praise, he really isn't that good.

I actually thought Kathryn was going to go after that mishap. Also because she didn't have a good enough sob story. It was funny how the other 3 had had to overcome poverty, a harsh childhood etc... but all she could come up with was a bad breakup.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #104
country flag Metis

Rafa has saved 9 bps already
Old 05-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #105
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I always like Derek and the dances he creates so I was sorry about it. I have to think she doesn’t have much of a fan base.

The Jenkins woman is annoying to me. Maybe it’s the way she talks or her background, but she seems a little bit phony to me. Also, can’t stand Mark.

Even though I love him, I think Donald Driver is the worst dancer of those left.

For me, it seems to be set up for Jenkins to win, but I could be wrong.
Closed Thread