, if you're reading, I just saw the "who badrepped..." thread in non-tennis.
What did you write in Dutch?
PS: Dutch being the most difficult language to learn? It's not the easiest but hardly the most difficult.
...and while I'm talking to myself:
Manchester City are in Austria for a training camp.
It'll cost the team € 250.000
Among the expenses (from the wish list of the team)
mattresses and they had to be flown in from Rome
- ultralight and lucious bed sheets at € 1.000 per sheet
- luxurious and esp. chosen table linen
- Water and fish are flown in from the UK every two days
- Every player has his own luxurious suite in a 5-star accommodation
- The local church bell normally rings at 7 a.m. but during this training camp, they requested that it will ring later to keep the precious pampered darlings asleep.