Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis - Page 103 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #1531
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 FFS, another horrendous draw for Rafito in RG :bigcry: ;bigcry:

Both WTA matches going to 3 sets. NID
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM   #1532
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 FFS, another horrendous draw for Rafito in RG :bigcry: ;bigcry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Must have been disappointing for you.
It was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Wozniacki

The goal was to land in the water anyway, no?

Quote:
Rafa looking luscious in light blue — Andreea may even like it.

It’s his birthday celebration. Warning: Forget is there.

http://video.lequipe.fr/video/tennis...g=1a4558f0ebas
cake

That looks like a pomegranate seed layer on top

not in season though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
One of my work mates said:
Your guardian angel must have tapped you on the shoulder and whispered into your ear about the battery of your watch needing to be changed.
That's quite a waste of your guardian angel's energy on such a trivial matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Don't know if the cat lovers in here will like this:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's a cat.

FFS.

A Dutch artist asked a taxidermist to stuff his dead cat and then, he made some sort of helicopter onto which he attached the stuffed animal.

video inside the link
I feel like throwing up after seeing this. How sick do you have to be to do such a thing?

Quote:
It beats me.

It’s just that the zombie idea seems to be everywhere. There was a book last year, that puts zombies together with Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice and Zombies "an expanded edition of the beloved Jane Austen novel featuring all-new scenes of bone-crunching zombie mayhem. “

I’m not interested in paranormal, superstition (except jinxing in tennis ), or science fiction, so it’s not something I pay attention to except to be exasperated when I see “zombie” popping up somewhere.

I think you have to ask a USian who is younger than I am.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #1533
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, maria, just win the damn match
Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #1534
country flag Metis

Andreea husband alert!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #1535
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

And the 12th DF to lose the game
Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #1536
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I finally remembered Zakopalova when they reminded me she was once Klara Kuklaova. I watched her play back then at Indian Wells. I used to call her Kookie Girl because she had this lovely game and then once she was in a wining position, she would start beating herself. It was insane. Also she had dark hair that that time. I knew she got married and changed her name, but in the interim, I’d forgotten. Maybe if I had heard her called Klara, I would have remembered.

She doesn’t seem to be going through the same things that she did before — not the unwarranted berating herself — but she is losing.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #1537
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Andreea husband alert!!!
Where? Where? Where? Where?

Which one? Which one? Which one?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #1538
country flag acionescu

Quote:
I finally remembered Zakopalova when they reminded me she was once Klara Kuklaova. I watched her play back then at Indian Wells. I used to call her Kookie Girl because she had this lovely game and then once she was in a wining position, she would start beating herself. It was insane. Also she had dark hair that that time. I knew she got married and changed her name, but in the interim, I’d forgotten. Maybe if I had heard her called Klara, I would have remembered.

She doesn’t seem to be going through the same things that she did before — not the unwarranted berating herself — but she is losing.
in all fairness, Maria beat herself too a lot in this match
Old 06-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #1539
country flag Metis

Alex Corretja watching Rafa-Monaco.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #1540
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Nole style way to lose MP.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #1541
country flag Metis

WTF? Livestream switched to Sharapova highlights.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #1542
country flag acionescu

I wonder what the Adidas creative men have been smoking lately
Old 06-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #1543
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
in all fairness, Maria beat herself too a lot in this match
Difficult conditions for Maria, I thought.

I didn’t see the same sort of self defeating from Zakopalova I saw when she was a youngster. I still like her game though. She capable of much more than she’s achieved.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #1544
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I wonder what the Adidas creative men have been smoking lately
Oh my god, yes. Seriously. I wanted to weep over Christina’s outfit. They even made Ivanovic look bad. That’s not easy. But, I think the men’s outfits at RG are better than those cheeseburger™ outfits and clown shoes they had earlier this year.

™Mikey
Old 06-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #1545
country flag acionescu

This is not going to be easy