Hockey thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #46
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hockey thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
That's tough... last year we also lost to HIFK in the quarterfinals in the seventh game after leading 3-2... and having a 1 on 1 against their goalie in overtime in the sixth game

They went on to win the title last year after that quarterfinal matchup.
I was like then they scored it can´t be true no no this isn´t happening.

Really tought to see your team loose in finals in overtime rather in normal time but that was too cruel
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #47
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm following the NHL playoffs yes. Even try to catch some games live if it's the weekend so I can do some clever planning to be up at night. Rangers got a excellent 7th-game record in their home arena Madison Square Guarden so if they just can win game 6 I think they make the finals.

Lundqvist is so deserving of making the finals. He's been the anchor in NYR through the hard years when they were rebuilding and under-appreciated because he couldn't post that good numbers in a shitty team. Now he finally got a good team but they still got a hard time scoring in the playoffs. He usually can't let in more than 2 goals or they are toast

On the other side Los Angeles is on fire and have won most of their series in 4 or 5 matches. They will be fresher and look almost unstoppable.

A Los Angeles vs New York final would be big! and good for the tv-ratings. Lets go Rangers!
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #48
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

May watch Rangers vs. Devils tonight
Old 05-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #49
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

argh

That final goal was a back-breaking. I think defensemen shouldn't lie down like that because it makes it very hard for the keeper to see and block the puck + when they are lying down they aren't of much use for clearing away the puck if it bounces away.

If refs had been nice they had made a quick whistle but the puck was loose to they made the correct call.

Shame Rangers couldn't score more. They won 100% of the games when they scored 3 or more. Yet I think that only happened a few times in 20 games.

Gaborik that scored 41 goals in regular season only managed 5 goals and 6 assists in 20 games. Richards only 6 goals.

It's not enough to make the finals. Sooner or later it's gonna be a 1-goal game/OT too much and most of those are almost 50/50. Can't luck out too many times in a row. Gonna be a bad bounce or shitty situation like early in the OT in the vid above and then it's game over
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #50
country flag IncrediBale

Finals of play off begin today
Old 06-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #51
country flag IncrediBale

LA with chance to win series today
Old 06-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #52
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Will probably win, huge momentum going for them. Nice to see the city get crazy about hockey for a change . Usually basketball dominates there.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #53
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Game 4 starting right now
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #54
country flag IncrediBale

Oh Jersey won but doubt they will do it 3 more times
Old 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #55
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

How about them Kings?!

How about that Kopitar kid?!

The Cup's coming to Slovenia.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #56
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats . Hope this gets the popularity of ice hockey in Slovenia to grow, we desperately need more competitive teams and matches to the international level IMO... The World Champs and Olympics are much more interesting when there aren't the same countries at the top all the time...
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #57
country flag IncrediBale

LA
Old 01-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #58
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Congrats . Hope this gets the popularity of ice hockey in Slovenia to grow, we desperately need more competitive teams and matches to the international level IMO... The World Champs and Olympics are much more interesting when there aren't the same countries at the top all the time...
Well that's how it is with hockey, cause the game hasn't developed to a high level in most places, it's going to be the same countries fighting it out for awhile longer, so you outta be interested in it.

NHL's back, is anyone watching?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #59
country flag IncrediBale

Of course I am
Old 01-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #60
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Of course I am
Do you support any specific team, or just certain players?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote