Nice and RG in 2012 :) - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #226
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice and RG in 2012 :)

I don't know! Maybe you are right but I've never seeing cramping after 2 sets until now! This is rather strange! I agree he looked fitter until this particular point maybe he twisted something! Anyway Mouratogly should have put more efforts about what he is drinking/minerals/stamina issue cause it is rather disappointing

Could the cramp be caused of breathing problems? I know he has a severe pollen alergy and quite often during this time of the year he surfers a lot! I also notice he breaths trough his mouth and less trouh his nose which I think is a very serious problem on the long run!

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 PM   #227
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
I don't know! Maybe you are right but I've never seeing cramping after 2 sets until now! This is rather strange! I agree he looked fitter until this particular point maybe he twisted something! Anyway Mouratogly should have put more efforts about what he is drinking/minerals/stamina issue cause it is rather disappointing

Could the cramp be caused of breathing problems? I know he has a severe pollen alergy and quite often during this time of the year he surfers a lot! I also notice he breaths trough his mouth and less trouh his nose which I think is a very serious problem on the long run!
It can be caused by breathing problems because it raises your potassium levels which then lowers your sodium levels. Many things can cause cramp and it was unfortunate he got affected by it today. I used to get cramp a lot when I was in my late teens but I never suffered from it after that.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #228
country flag Berba

Berba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond repute

what a match yesterday !!!!

GRISHO is the future

Sorry, Roger!
Berba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #229
country flag Berba

Berba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond reputeBerba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
He better not be injured because I have just got two tickets for Wimbledon (Court1, first Tuesday and Wedneday) and I really want to see him play. I can't wait!
i wish to travel to london too. can you give me some info how you got the tickets? can you buy pass for all courts or just for certain courts?

GRISHO is the future

Sorry, Roger!
Old 06-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #230
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berba View Post
i wish to travel to london too. can you give me some info how you got the tickets? can you buy pass for all courts or just for certain courts?
Hi Berba. I got my tickets through a lottery at a tennis club. You can queue in the morning to get tickets for the show courts - Centre, Number1 and Number2 which are always the first to go so you really have to get there early. You can also buy a ticket (grounds pass) that lets you go to any of the other courts (3-17) which is always good value for money. You just go to the court and sit in any seat that is available. I haven't been for a couple of years but in the past, when ticket holders for Centre and Number1 left early (which many often do) they were asked to hand in their tickets. Wimbledon then sells these tickets at a very reasonable rate, in the grounds around 5pm which is great for the fans who couldn't get a CC ticket earlier and it fills up the court. I've seen a lot of amazing evening matches on CC this way.

You should definitely try and go. Wimbledon is easily the best tournament in the world and every tennis fan should go at least once in their life.

Last edited by Hypnotize : 06-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #231
country flag Berba

Quote:
Hi Berba. I got my tickets through a lottery at a tennis club. You can queue in the morning to get tickets for the show courts - Centre, Number1 and Number2 which are always the first to go so you really have to get there early. You can also buy a ticket (grounds pass) that lets you go to any of the other courts (3-17) which is always good value for money. You just go to the court and sit in any seat that is available. I haven't been for a couple of years but in the past, when ticket holders for Centre and Number1 left early (which many often do) they were asked to hand in their tickets. Wimbledon then sells these tickets at a very reasonable rate, in the grounds around 5pm which is great for the fans who couldn't get a CC ticket earlier and it fills up the court. I've seen a lot of amazing evening matches on CC this way.

You should definitely try and go. Wimbledon is easily the best tournament in the world and every tennis fan should go at least once in their life.
many thanks. wimbi is my favourate tourney too. how early you think i should go there to queue?

GRISHO is the future

Sorry, Roger!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #232
country flag Hypnotize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berba View Post
many thanks. wimbi is my favourate tourney too. how early you think i should go there to queue?
As early as possible, especially if you want a ticket for one of the show courts. If you are happy with a grounds-pass then you should still try and be there for 9am. It's not like the 2nd week when queues start forming the night before but it's still going to be busy. Bring a folding umbrella btw. It may be summer but it can rain at any time in the UK.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #233
country flag Berba

Quote:
As early as possible, especially if you want a ticket for one of the show courts. If you are happy with a grounds-pass then you should still try and be there for 9am. It's not like the 2nd week when queues start forming the night before but it's still going to be busy. Bring a folding umbrella btw. It may be summer but it can rain at any time in the UK.
thanks, mate. it's greatly appreciated.

GRISHO is the future

Sorry, Roger!