President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equality. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
agreed.

if anything, obama will piss off a lot of yank bigots. that's good enough in itself, imho.
Beyond good. I love seeing homophobes making fools of themselves. And Obama's announcement has done just that. Made homophobes look completely foolish.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #62
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

cobain once said "i wish i were gay, just to piss off the homophobes".
Old 05-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #63
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what a retarded thing to say he'd want his ass stretched just to piss off some random people?

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #64
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Not all gay men are bottoms.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #65
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Manny Pacquiao, world famous boxer, and a serial adulterer and tattoo wearer, believes gay men should be put to death and criticizes Obama for coming out in favor of equality:

http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/pacquaio.html

BOXER MANNY PACQUIAO BLASTS OBAMA OVER SAME-SEX MARRIAGE, CITES SCRIPTURE SAYING GAYS SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH

Filipino boxer and politician Manny Pacquiao, who Forbes named the #4 most influential athlete in the world this year, is speaking out against Obama's endorsement of same-sex marriage, citing Biblical scripture that gays should be put to death.

The Conservative Examiner reports: http://www.examiner.com/article/pacq...-s-words-first

Pacquiao's directive for Obama calls societies to fear God and not to promote sin, inclusive of same-sex marriage and cohabitation, notwithstanding what Leviticus 20:13 has been pointing all along: “If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

Pacquiao, bearing a conservative stance on the Reproductive Bill which is still pending in the Philippine Congress for approval even after contemptuous debates, believes the sweeping campaign of Obama favoring the gays and lesbians to legally marry is nothing more than a direct attack on the moral society and against the creative power and will of God.

Pacquiao continues: "God only expects man and woman to be together and to be legally married, only if they so are in love with each other."

"It should not be of the same sex so as to adulterate the altar of matrimony, like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah of Old."

America should be the model of morality for other countries to emulate and must have the responsibility to uphold the Scripture to the highest order of God's command, he adds.

Last edited by Filo V. : 05-16-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:54 AM   #66
country flag Seth82

Seth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond reputeSeth82 has a reputation beyond repute

Floyd Mayweather, the infamous boxer, came out today in support of marriage equality.

Mayweather released a statement on Twitter that said, "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want."
Old 05-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #67
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And I sometimes wish I were a homophobe, just to piss off the pro-gays.

But in any case, my sentence doesn't make sense because most of the truly homophobic (in the etymological sense of the word) people I know, do advocate for gay marriage.

Good in itself? Really? It's demagogical and absurd. What is good in itself is that the common people (in North Carolina) said no, while the elite (Obama) said yes, showing the elitist side of the movement. Peasant's common sense rocks ! The common people can understand easily that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Nowadays gays can be rich and powerful. So the gay movement is pretty heterogeneous in terms of social classes (just like the present-day feminist movement or antiracist movement). Gays can be Deens of University, Chairmen of multinational companies, PM's of some countries, Army officers, etc, etc. along with common men.

Gay marriage is a diversion issue from the only true social issue that matters: giving common people, and the poorest in particular a decent living.

As Ralph Nader put it, it's gonadal politics.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote