Endless Federer-Nadal debates - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How will it look?

Nadal more than 15 matches ahead. 103 39.31%
Nadal 13-14 matches ahead. 25 9.54%
Nadal 11-12 matches ahead. 19 7.25%
Nadal 9-10 matches ahead. 20 7.63%
Nadal 7-8 matches ahead. 20 7.63%
Nadal 5-6 matches ahead. 18 6.87%
Nadal 3-4 matches ahead. 5 1.91%
Nadal 1-2 matches ahead. 1 0.38%
Equal 4 1.53%
Federer ahead 47 17.94%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2012, 08:23 AM   #1006
country flag dazed1

dazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Federer-Nadal debates (WTF vs Olympics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmindbulgaria View Post
And why would I exclude the clay wins - did those matches not happen, is clay not a surface, is one of the 4 Grand Slams not on clay? Plus, the two times they met on hardcourts, Federer's best surface, in Grand Slams Nadal still won

Sorry, but Federer had plenty of chances against Rafa and he blew them. And that's why the likes of you hate Rafa, another coward thing to do - hate the guy who OWNS your favorite player
Slowed down to crawl hard courts? look at WTF, then talk.
dazed1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #1007
country flag evilmindbulgaria

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
Slowed down to crawl hard courts? look at WTF, then talk.
Can you possibly find more coward excuses, dazed1? Bottom line is, Fed is Rafa's Bitch and soon-to-be turkey. But you keep comforting yourself that the hardcourts were slowed down, Rafa never met Federer during his peak, the H2H outside of clay and the rest of the coward excuses.

Three things in life are a certainty - death, taxes, and Nadal kicking Federer's behind on the tennis court

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #1008
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

evilmindbulgaria, It's fine then. You are satisified with nadal's 11 slams and the H2H against Roger. You are satisfied that ROger hasb't beaten nadal at a slam since 2007. I, and I guess most of Federer fans, are more than satisfied with 17 slams, 6 YEC championships, gold and silver medals and close to 300 weeks at #1.

So you keep your H2H that we keep the slam titles.
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #1009
country flag dazed1

dazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can you possibly find more coward excuses, dazed1? Bottom line is, Fed is Rafa's Bitch and soon-to-be turkey. But you keep comforting yourself that the hardcourts were slowed down, Rafa never met Federer during his peak, the H2H outside of clay and the rest of the coward excuses.

Three things in life are a certainty - death, taxes, and Nadal kicking Federer's behind on the tennis court
I don't care what you think, after all no one will ever remember H2H, the titles and records are what stand out in any player/team history, no ONE will say Nadal has positive H2H when in 10 years new generations will be "compared" or will chase records of legend as Federer, not a single one, so your left with your H2H stats which are only important in your delusional level of tardism, WHO cares what Brasil score is vs France, when they got 6 freaking WC titles! learn whats matter in sports.
dazed1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #1010
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Three things in life are a certainty
If you pay taxes only 18 out of 28 times, you will probably be jailed.

If you have only a 18/28 chance of dying, however, a little jail time shouldn't be too inconvenient.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #1011
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Roger bagelled Nadal as recently as last year at the WTF. The last (and only) time Nadal bagelled Roger was in 2008. Let's not forget the fact that Roger won their last meeting in Indian Wells. Yeah, Roger getting his ass kicked everytime he meets Nadal is as certain as death.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #1012
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal actually just needs to eat a bagel from Fed on outside HC to achieve career bagel slam and officially promote himself into Rafael Bagal
Old 08-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #1013
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
And the 3 times before that (including two times on hardcourt) Nadal made it further than Fed. You're not making any sense.
We can go back further if you'd like...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #1014
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
this evilmindbulgaria must have the lowest IQ on MTF, quite a feat
^^^^ An understatement.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #1015
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Roger bagelled Nadal as recently as last year at the WTF. The last (and only) time Nadal bagelled Roger was in 2008. Let's not forget the fact that Roger won their last meeting in Indian Wells. Yeah, Roger getting his ass kicked everytime he meets Nadal is as certain as death.
Don't you know that those stats are not relevant? The only relevant stat in all tennis is what is your overall H2H vs Nadal. Nothing else truly matters.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #1016
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
Not Fedrerer fault Nadal is always injured or something when hes in top shape

If Nadal would make it to the finals on this Wimby, he would be destroyed.

I'm loving those excuses from the bitter fans.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #1017
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

numbers told Fed was many more times the man to beat than rafito was
Old 08-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #1018
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Where's the excuse in saying Fed would own Rafita if he had the bad fortune of reaching the Wimbledon finals this year . Or is your reading comprehension failing you yet again, Mattie?

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #1019
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
numbers told Fed was many more times the man to beat than rafito was

Unfair comparison because of the age factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Where's the excuse in saying Fed would own Rafita if he had the bad fortune of reaching the Wimbledon finals this year . Or is your reading comprehension failing you yet again, Mattie?

You fail as always.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #1020
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Some day Federer will retire. Matt01 will finally find peace.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote