Endless Federer-Nadal debates - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How will it look?

Nadal more than 15 matches ahead. 99 38.37%
Nadal 13-14 matches ahead. 25 9.69%
Nadal 11-12 matches ahead. 19 7.36%
Nadal 9-10 matches ahead. 20 7.75%
Nadal 7-8 matches ahead. 20 7.75%
Nadal 5-6 matches ahead. 18 6.98%
Nadal 3-4 matches ahead. 5 1.94%
Nadal 1-2 matches ahead. 1 0.39%
Equal 4 1.55%
Federer ahead 47 18.22%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #421
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rivalry with Nadal has forged stronger friendship, says Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
Why did Duong leave and we got stuck with you
Ho does this even make any sense in your head?

Quote:
So says the Ancic obsessed fangirl

shelley, try harder, maybe 5 pages next time to show how you don't care
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #422
country flag shelley76

shelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotmaKer View Post
Says the person who runs around the forum defending Rafa from his haters. Yeah you're not any better than them. Just shut up.
from everything i posted in here, all you picked up was that i was defending rafa from his haters?

the bulk of my posts on here have been defending my rightful opinion about a single word federer added to a statement that he said.
this has brought out the fed fans in earnest to let me know how wrong i am and some have been trying to ridicule my posts when a lack of a suitable rebuttal was evident.

the only time rafa's name has come up is from my response to some of these posters who are trying to make my opinions of federer about rafa simply because i am a fan of his. namely you, the mugician etc.
i have also used rafa to point out the double standards on here as they usually apply mainly to him.

note carefully, that i have been the only rafa fan in here(i think) for the past how many posts. everyone else has been federer fans(i think) who have been trying to beat me into submission for daring to utter even so much as a single letter in objection to their great one.
that's because the point i have been trying to make has not been about rafa. it's just my opinion(which remains unchanged) about federer. no rafa fans need to defend him because this is not about him. the rafa fans have actually only commented on the post topic and rightfully so.
shelley76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #423
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

that's your opinion and we can disagree with it if we want

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #424
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

I remember in a presser just before Miami 2005 Fed saying that people didn't realise just how good this guy (Nadal) can be - and that was way before a heap of these Rafatrds jumped on the bandwagon, and when people like SetSampras and SDG, then Shankar, were still shouting from any housetop they could find that there was no way Federer would get to, or surpass 14 slams.

How times have changed

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #425
country flag Singularity

Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley76 View Post
i have quoted the part of federer's statement that i objected to and explained why i found it objectionable. did you miss it in my posts? the onus is not on me to do any more than that when simply statiing my opinion.
Apparently you believe that admitting to sometimes losing matches because of your bad play discredits your opponents. You haven't actually made clear why this is the case, or why other players should be offended by such a mundane truth.

Quote:
with regards to your last sentence....shouldn't he? i mean that is what you guys think Rafa should do with all his losses isn't it? and there is paranoia and mayhem on here if there is even a hint of any other reason given by him or his fans(even when a blatant knee injury or a raging flu is staring you in the face).
Well, if we extend the same standards you're applying to Federer to Nadal, then Nadal can't even admit he lost because he played badly, let alone because he had an injury! Does that seem reasonable? From my perspective, though if it's the truth, then what's the problem?

Quote:
Why is federer allowed to say "sometimes" about his losses?
i want you to be very honest here if you can; take exactly the same statement given by federer. imagine it carefully in your head. can you see it? good.

Now imagine that rafa said it.
You mean imagine Rafa had said "sometimes I lose because I play badly"? I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid over such an obvious and banal truth. I think everyone accepts that Nadal doesn't play well in every single match, and that sometimes he loses as a result. Nadal himself has said as much, on numerous occasions.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #426
country flag shelley76

shelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
Are you by chance related too Imac & tribalfusion.
The amount of info you get from a fed presser seems to be similiar.
No i'm not. But i'll take it as a compliment as i also find them to be reasonable thinkers as well who are perceptive enough to know when someone is BSing them.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #427
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Singularlity, you DO know you're expressing way too much plain, ordinary commonsense for the WUM (Wind-up Mercant) to deal with?

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #428
country flag shelley76

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
It would be the same as the reaction here, but with people taking the opposing attack/defend stance Is that the point you're trying to make?
you nailed it .
Old 01-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #429
country flag Singularity

Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
Singularlity, you DO know you're expressing way too much plain, ordinary commonsense for the WUM (Wind-up Mercant) to deal with?
It does feel weird stating something so plainly obvious, it shouldn't need stating at all.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #430
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No i'm not. But i'll take it as a compliment as i also find them to be reasonable thinkers as well who are perceptive enough to know when someone is BSing them.
OK.. Its just that you guys seems to interpret alot from their fake media images,persona. You tend to sway with media hype than substance of what takes place on court.
On a tennis forum your main focus is his personality as opposed to his tennis.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #431
country flag shelley76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
that's your opinion and we can disagree with it if we want
yes you can! never tried to have you do otherwise.
the same can't be said for people getting in a tizzy and locking and loading because of my opinion about federer.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #432
country flag ShotmaKer
Unregistered User

ShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond reputeShotmaKer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from everything i posted in here, all you picked up was that i was defending rafa from his haters?

the bulk of my posts on here have been defending my rightful opinion about a single word federer added to a statement that he said.
this has brought out the fed fans in earnest to let me know how wrong i am and some have been trying to ridicule my posts when a lack of a suitable rebuttal was evident.

the only time rafa's name has come up is from my response to some of these posters who are trying to make my opinions of federer about rafa simply because i am a fan of his. namely you, the mugician etc.
i have also used rafa to point out the double standards on here as they usually apply mainly to him.

note carefully, that i have been the only rafa fan in here(i think) for the past how many posts. everyone else has been federer fans(i think) who have been trying to beat me into submission for daring to utter even so much as a single letter in objection to their great one.
that's because the point i have been trying to make has not been about rafa. it's just my opinion(which remains unchanged) about federer. no rafa fans need to defend him because this is not about him. the rafa fans have actually only commented on the post topic and rightfully so.
WTF? Can you actually read? You were defending Rafa from his haters in the match thread after he lost to Kolya in Doha. How can you expect respectable behavior from people for your favorite when you're spouting bullshit by the pound in this thread. Btw the OP is a Rafa fan, as well as Guy Haines and I_mac so I don't know what the feck you're babbling about.

instagram.com/ballstriker
Y'all are gobbling like a confused turkey !
ShotmaKer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #433
country flag Nadull_tard

Nadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond reputeNadull_tard has a reputation beyond repute

People really believe that they like each other? Federer acts like a Nadull's buddy only because he's owned, If this rivalry was reversed he wouldn't even shit on the Spaniard.
That's the ugly truth.

Career HIGHLIGHTS

2007|David Nalbandian strikes lucky to win against Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-0
2008|Mikhail Youzhny escapes Rafael Nadal 6-1 6-0
2008|Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was pushed to the edge by Rafael Nadal 6-2 6-3 6-2
2009|Juan Martin Del Potro survives Rafael Nadal 6-2 6-2 6-2

BEST RESULTS ARE YET TO COME....
Nadull_tard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #434
country flag shelley76

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Ho does this even make any sense in your head?

shelley, try harder, maybe 5 pages next time to show how you don't care
: drink:
Old 01-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #435
country flag Lleyton_

Lleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond reputeLleyton_ has a reputation beyond repute

Only a troll of the highest order could hijack an innocent thread like this. Shelley
Lleyton_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote