Is Daniel Brands going to full recover? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2015, 09:21 PM   #1
country flag HugoStiglitz1987

HugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond reputeHugoStiglitz1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Daniel Brands going to full recover?

I like his game and i loved his perfomances vs good Nadal at FO 2013 and vs Federer at Amburgo,Gstaad 2013.

These are his latest results: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...=2015&m=s&e=0#

Trying with challengers and futures, it would be nice if organizers would give him wild cards but i'm afraid he needs to wait german tournaments to get some...

Anyway, i would like to see him at his peak again, what u guys think, is he gonna make it?
HugoStiglitz1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2015, 09:27 PM   #2
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Daniel Brands going to full recover?

I fear the worst, he's not that old in tennis terms but his best days may be behind him because of illness. I wouldn't read too much into his most recent loss though, it was only his first match on Clay this year.