Chuck Norris Facts in Tennis ["Best of" List in Post #1] - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
country flag comesbackatlast

comesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chuck Norris Facts in Tennis ["Best of" List in Post #1]

After his first match on the blue clay of Madrid, Djokovic was quoted as saying:

Quote:
"To me that's not tennis. Either I come out with football shoes or I invite Chuck Norris to advise me how to play on this court
Then somebody commented saying: Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

So, here it is. Bring your Chuck Norris tennis facts on!

-------

The "Best of" List!

Quote:

- Chuck Norris doesn't use a racquet; he uses his fists. His backhand is literally his backhand! [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris doesn't need to hit the ball - it sees him coming and turns back. [scoobs]
- Chuck Norris has never netted a ball. The net is smarter than that. [Orka_n]
- Chuck Norris, the only man to ever hit an ace in a return game. [Certinfy]
- Chuck Norris can hit a tweener without opening his legs. [BroTree123]
- Chuck Norris can return aces [TopSpin08]
- Chuck Norris can win tournament after Reed declares him favorite [Taejin] (Simon Reed)
- Chuck Norris can beat a healthy Nadal [Dr. Funkenstein]
- Chuck Norris can play on grass in the second week of Wimbledon [Taejin]
- Chuck Norris can run around his backhand and hit a backhand [Taejin]
- One time Chuck Norris hit a lob. It didn't come down. [Freak3yman84]
- Chuck Norris doesn't hold to love. He holds to agony and despair. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris volleys his opponent's serve. [Slice Winner]
- Chuck Norris can get to 4 consecutive breakpoints. [70-68]
- Chuck Norris once hit a triple fault and still won the point. [Johnny Groove]
- Chuck Norris wears colored outfits in Wimbledon. [70-68]
- Chuck Norris literally chokes his opponents. [Orka_n]
- Chuck Norris can hit a dropshot with 160km/h. [greenberetta]
- Chuck Norris is winning US Open in Paris every year. [JurajCrane]
- BYE was invented to protect some players lifes from Chuck Norris matchup. [JurajCrane]
- When Chuck Norris breaks a racquet, it turns into ash. [BroTree123]
- Every CN match costs about 50 line judges and 40 ballboys lives... [AlterBridge]
- CN can overrule Hawk eye [AlterBridge]
- Chuck Norris's kick serve is a real kick serve. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris can play a non-handed forehand. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris' body serve has a fatality rate of 100%. [Orka_n]
- Chuck Norris is the first player ever to successfully include controlled "lucky" net cord shots in his repertoire, even on return. [sicko]
- Chuck Norris defended his Wimbledon title with a sword. [MIMIC]
- Arthur Ashe stadium once had a roof, until Chuck Norris threw his racket in the air. [Dr. Funkenstein]
- Chuck Norris can defend his Wimbledon title in Melbourne. [70-68]
- When he is playing, the rain has a Chuck Norris delay. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris can bagel Berlocq twice in the same set. [BauerAlmeida]
- The "moonballing" term came from what Chuck Norris used to do. When you see the dents on the surface of the moon, you will understand. [comesbackatlast]
- After he wins, Chuck Norris throws his opponent to the crowd. [comesbackatlast]
- when the ball hits the netcord the net apologises to chuck norris [TigerTim]
- Chuck Norris once hit a tweener between the legs of his opponent. [Mercury]
- Chuck Norris takes MTOs in order to disrupt his own rhythm. [tektonac]
------

The "Worth Mentioning" list:

Quote:

- Chuck Norris is the only one to have won a calendar year grand slam by 28 walk-overs! [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris doesn't have a backhand; he just has two forehands. [Slice Winner]
- World Tour Finals qualify for Chuck Norris [Pucho]
- Chuck Norris won the Calendar Year Golden Grand Slam, twice, in a non-Olympic year. [Johnny Groove]
- Chuck Norris once won a BO3 match after being 2 sets down. [sicko]
- When Chuck Norris breaks a player, he doesn't do it to his serve. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris turned pro 1940 - the year he was born. [mystic ice cube]
- Chuck Norris can win a calendar day grand slam. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris defeats EVERY player in the draw when he wins a tournament. [70-68]
- Chuck Norris overrules all the line calls. [GOAT = Fed]
- Chuck Norris' dropshots don't bounce up at all. The ball lands, and just stays there. [70-68]
- Chuck Norris can hit a passing shot from outside the universe. [BroTree123]
- Chuck Norris has more fans on FB than FB has users. [sicko]
- Getting a single drop of Chuck Norris sweat on your skin can cause a positive doping test [MaxPower]
- When Chuck Norris plays bh slice new balls are introduced after the point finishes. [tektonac]
- Chuck Norris' backhand slice literally slices the ball in half. [Slice Winner]
- Chuck Norris can hit an ace with a feather using a paper racquet. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris can hit the kicker, slider and flat serve at the same time. [Action Jackson]
- Chuck Norris can hit a forehand cross-globe. [comesbackatlast]
- Chuck Norris's opponents don't have return stats; they have self-protection stats. [comesbackatlast]

Last edited by comesbackatlast : 08-25-2012 at 12:23 AM.
comesbackatlast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #2

comesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond reputecomesbackatlast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuck Norris Facts in Tennis

Chuck Norris is the only one to have won a
calendar year grand slam by 28 walk-overs!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Norris once managed to beat Viktor Troicki!

Oh, wait..

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
country flag 70-68

70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute70-68 has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Norris wins 110% of his service points.
70-68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

did I mention that I´m not happy with the roundkick king

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #6
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

from yahoo sports
Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #7

When Chuck Norris plays, the umpire calls for new balls after every point.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Slow and unreliable Hawkeye technology is switched off during his matches
Old 05-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute

When Chuck Norris plays tennis, he generally loses.
Edberg / Rafter / Henman / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Slow and unreliable Hawkeye technology is switched off during his matches
Right. They bring sensors from CERN.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

London calls Chuck Norris.
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #12

Chuck Norris doesn't use a racquet; he uses his fists.

His backhand is literally his backhand!
Old 05-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by comesbackatlast View Post
Chuck Norris doesn't use a racquet; he uses his fists.

His backhand is literally his backhand!

Or if he does use a racquet, he strings it with the guts of his last opponent.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Norris doesn't need to hit the ball - it sees him coming and turns back.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #15
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Chuck Norris doesn't need to hit the ball - it sees him coming and turns back.
See, that's how you do it.
First good one

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote