Creating KingDom of Multicultural United-What to put here - Page 216 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #3226
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Creating KingDom of Multicultural United-What to put here

How are you back to you
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #3227
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting for NYC?
Old 08-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #3228
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Not really
Old 08-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #3229
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

How come?
Old 08-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #3230
country flag IncrediBale

Not expecting much froom my faves
Old 09-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #3231
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Not expecting much froom my faves
And you accuse me of being pessimistic?

Vika looking like she's handling the conditions better so far.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #3232
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
And you accuse me of being pessimistic?

Vika looking like she's handling the conditions better so far.
I was about to say is Novak my fave but then who am I kidding
Old 09-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #3233
country flag Noleta

Quote:
I was about to say is Novak my fave but then who am I kidding
Yourself?.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #3234
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Yourself?.
Sometimes but not often

unlike you when you try to hide your love for me
Old 09-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #3235
country flag Noleta

There is some logo on the left side of the court,can only read the 2013,the rest i can't make out what it says?

Yes,good lob to win that game.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #3236
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
There is some logo on the left side of the court,can only read the 2013,the rest i can't make out what it says?

Yes,good lob to win that game.
Not watching afraid Ill jinx Vika
Old 09-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #3237
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Sometimes but not often

unlike you when you try to hide your love for me
Do i ever?

I hate the paddy power ads.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #3238
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Not watching afraid Ill jinx Vika
Your jinxing powers don't work,so you're safe.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #3239
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Do i ever?

I hate the paddy power ads.
At least from my point of view

They are tragic

Quote:
Your jinxing powers don't work,so you're safe.
why?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #3240
country flag Noleta

Quote:
At least from my point of view

They are tragic

why?
It is wrong i'm afraid.

And very unfunny.

You've watched Novak vs Wawa and he WON.Also you've got the puppy power going on