Need Help With This Girl... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #31
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help With This Girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
You're going to have to force a situation where you two are together alone. I don't know, stalking her until you get the perfect situation may be a good option.

When this moment arrives, you just gotta take the initiative and start a conversation, no matter how painful and embarassing it may seem. It's going to be a lot more painful in the long run if you let it pass by.

After this first step it will be easier to build a "friendship" and then eventually ask her out. Be careful not to be too nice so she ends up seeing you as a friend only.
Well I tried to 'stalk' her today but I couldn't even find her in the first place.

How can I not be too nice though? I mean what do I have to do to not seem too nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
if you ask me then honestly going around with her girls setting you up aint the way. from what i read about your personalitty id say you already blew it there

relax dude, their just...girls.maybe drink a couple of shots before approaching, will ease down all the braining
I guess you're right, really just need something to calm me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It doesn't have to be before the exams, just don't wait until it's over. Might be too long! If you two study in the same library that will create dozens of chances for you to approach her!
I only have 2 other chances to see her again now before my exams. If I don't see her then the next time I would see her would be mid June and even then I'm questioning whether I want to go back after my exams, so maybe never even see her again. We do study in the same library but I'm only in that library for around 20 minutes on Monday and about 2 hours on Wednesday while she's there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Exactly what I was going to say She may be shy as well Jase! And it would ultimately be less awkward.
Well I've heard she's quite a shy person but still I doubt she's as shy as me, but yeah I think that's the way I'll go about it next week if I see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh you can never be too nice; just don't be too boring Which you Renato would never be
I guess boring would be talking about myself? I suppose just being myself and talking about her wouldn't be boring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Good luck man
Thanks mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
just walk up and talk to her, she's a human not a monster, ffs. Women love confidence, so just step over your imaginery boundaries and go for it. If you get rejected, who cares? There are about 3 more billion women in the world to choose from. I guarantee that eventually a girl you like will also like you. But nothing will happen if you put zero effort into it and can't even talk to her. It's like wishing to win a lottery without ever buying a ticket.
I don't see her as a monster but more of a princess, so it's hard as I don't feel I'm worthy enough to even talk to her. That's a nice way of putting the situation, just the last girl I told I liked at Uni didn't like me back and people took the piss and now she doesn't even talk to me, don't want the same happening here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNero View Post
Stop hating Federer and things will go well automatically.
If supporting Federer for the rest of the year got this girl to be my girlfriend, I would do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Just don't be a white knight beta brah and all will be fine.
Okay I won't... I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Difficult situation. I'm shy too and unable to ask out girls in uni. I did it once, it was fucking awkward but it worked. (But I made so much eye contact before, a normal girl would have called the police).

Second option, meet her in party --> way more easy.
You joker. But I guess I'll follow your ways.

Don't go to the same parties she goes to, and none of my/our friends seem to either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
You are a hugue 'pagafantas'. I don't think there is a proper English translation for that term.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I think there's something you might want to think about before you make this such a big deal in your own head - what do you really want out of this? And why do you think it's so difficult?
You might never know her thoughts, but you can work on understanding yours.
Question your own feelings/thoughts first. When you're clear about what you want with yourself, things have a tendency of falling into place and being much easier.

Also, since you have exams coming up, why don't you ask her to study together? There are few things that bring people closer together than a shared stressful experience, and exams definitely fit into that category.
Maybe ask her opinion about a problem that you genuinely don't understand from your studying material. If she gets it, ask her to explain it to you, if she doesn't, laugh about it together. Either way, you can ask her if she wants to study together some time.
Well I guess from getting to know things about her I just somehow realise she's just my perfect girl, she's beautiful, has the same background and what not but maybe it's more of just wanting to get to know her if anything, I don't even know because I've never felt so connected to someone before without knowing them.

Well the next time I'll probably see her is next week and then I would only have a few days more to study, so I guess it might be kind of weird to her leaving it so late. But yeah will definitely try asking her a problem or something and see if she can help me.

Thanks so much guys.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #32
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Difficult situation. I'm shy too and unable to ask out girls in uni. I did it once, it was fucking awkward but it worked. (But I made so much eye contact before, a normal girl would have called the police).

Second option, meet her in party --> way more easy.
Hmmm... so you're not as 'badass' in real life as you like to depict yourself on the 'netz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Okay I won't... I think.
Also watch out and don't develop 'one-itis' Serious, if you can't get her not a single fu*k should be given, instead of trying to pursue her to no avail.

Good luck man and keep us updated.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #33
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Jase, as said so many times before - you're not even close to being 'pathetic'.

as for attracting the right ladies, well where do I start?
1) Depends on what you want.
A one-nighter? Do whatever you please.
A serious relationship? Well.. what are her interests, what are her hobbies, what kind of type of person is she? Sort that out before making any further move.

2) In contrary to popular belief, sensible ladies are NOT impressed by 'big talk', you rolling your muscles about, bragging about your fantastic job, fantastic investments or anything the like.
It's all about your personality, and whether it matches with hers - or no. Be honest, be friendly, be courtagious and understanding - without hiding your personal opinions on matters.
Oh. DO NOT EVER STALK anyone! It pisses off the ladies faster than anyone would even be possible to imagine.

Well uhm - that's how it worked with the two guys I've allowed into my personal life for something like ... 20 years.

Good luck, Jase!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #34
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Hmmm... so you're not as 'badass' in real life as you like to depict yourself on the 'netz.
a "badass" . I don't depict myself like this at all. You on the other hand .
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #35
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a "badass" . I don't depict myself like this at all. You on the other hand .
Old 04-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #36
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

i think that your next step should be purchasing a couple of prostitutes for a bit of the old in-and-out...

i don't know if it will help you with your current problem, i just feel it is something you should do...

i would also hasten to add that voting with your wallet in this fashion is a vote for your local economy...

hope this helps
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #37
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
I think there's something you might want to think about before you make this such a big deal in your own head - what do you really want out of this? And why do you think it's so difficult?
You might never know her thoughts, but you can work on understanding yours.
Question your own feelings/thoughts first. When you're clear about what you want with yourself, things have a tendency of falling into place and being much easier.

Also, since you have exams coming up, why don't you ask her to study together? There are few things that bring people closer together than a shared stressful experience, and exams definitely fit into that category.
Maybe ask her opinion about a problem that you genuinely don't understand from your studying material. If she gets it, ask her to explain it to you, if she doesn't, laugh about it together. Either way, you can ask her if she wants to study together some time.
i'm studying for the human anatomy exam and i struggling to find the g spot. how about we study together to find it. a live human specimen would be appropriate for an accurate study, do you volunteer under scientific conditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i think that your next step should be purchasing a couple of prostitutes for a bit of the old in-and-out...

i don't know if it will help you with your current problem, i just feel it is something you should do...

i would also hasten to add that voting with your wallet in this fashion is a vote for your local economy...

hope this helps
this is sound advice for any situation.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #38
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

The good news is you got a lot in your favour. Shes single. You have a repor with her friends. Thats about as good as its going to get.

I was in a similar situation in high school, I did end up asking the girl out, even though I knew she probably had a bf. Just so I could get into her life, crazy huh. Was mad crazy looking for chances though. Getting them alone in a school setting is almost impossible. And doing it infront of their friends just isnt going to work.

So maybe stalk to get that opportunity. Just dont get caught Your unlikely to get her alone in the limited chances you have left unfortunately if you dont.

The best advice I could give is 2 things.

1, it really wont seem as hard as you thought once youve done it. Youll wonder what all the fuss was about. And a huge weight will be off your shoulders. Just keep reminding yourself of that.

2. Its impossible to follow the advice of bring her down to the level where shes just a girl, we both know that. But you have to bring her down somewhat. Dont put her on a pedostool. Truth is, we both know, even if she did go out with you, relationships where the guy worships the ground the princess walks on, never work out. They dont want an asshole but they want a man - remember that.

So bring her down a little. Shes always going to be your princess - but shes a human. Remember that. Despite the sun shining out of her butt, she could also be the worlds biggest bitch deep down too, and then youd be releived you found out and didnt waste any more time.

Oh, maybe write to her if you cant talk? Seems a bit corny but if you wrote a poem or something it might capture her heart. Also the facebook factor, you could always add her and talk on there..just make it out like your not doing it just cause your too chicken to talk to her. Or you could do the FB thing after a short convo in person, its easier to get all this out online, though it would be better coming from you face to face.

Hope this helps.

All the chips are in your favour. Just make it work. Your running out of time. Youll probably chicken out a few times too, so factor that in! If you only got a couple chances left, dont piss around!

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #39
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

Don't take too close to your heart this advice about 'bringing a girl down a little'. Many guys think that way, but if it's forced and not a genuine, natural behavior, it can turn out to be a real disaster. Sometimes (most of times) this bringing down thing is being perceived as rudeness or mischievousness. It often makes the girl think that the guy who acts like that doesn't really care (or simply that he's a sh*thead). Good luck.
takuma is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #40
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Jason, look just try like the other user said get to know them talk to them, take it slow, dont go for the big bang theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Just put your finger in there and jiggle it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Of course
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #41
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Tell her you post here and show her all your threads. She will be
That's kinda creepy.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
country flag GOAT = Fed

A great pickup line (Doesn't apply here since OP is not trying to hook up):

I'd like to make you my girlfriend and cum on your face.

Works 70% of the time, 100% of the time.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #43
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute

you could set the library on fire, push a bookcase onto her, wait five seconds and go and save her

but yeh, good luck
Henman / Edberg / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Rafter / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #44
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Or just walk near her with a boner. That works well too.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #45
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

How did you get on buddy?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote