Week 20 : Bordeaux (Winner : Martin Klizan) - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #196
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 20 : Bordeaux (Entry List)

Rosol needs time to set up for his shots and clay gives him that time. Hence, he's better on clay. That's basically it.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #197
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Rosol 3-6 6-3 6-2

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #198
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Good match from Lukas. Steve played slightly better than I expected given yesterday's disaster, but his form is not good currently.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #199
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Steve will avenge this result in R2 and do what is required. At least, he better fucking do so.
So what happened here? I am sure you will have some excuse for this wrong prediction, just like all the other ones you are wrong about, right? Oh, that's right, Darcis is not in good for right now, right. I completely forgot. EXCUSE. See, that is the difference between making informed and guided predictions, as opposed to making illogical, rash predictions based on bias (which is what you do). Congrats to Lukas. Great win. Definitely the better player in the last two sets for sure. And to think just yesterday, some poor, misguided souls were bashing Rosol for his game and I believe, if I am correct, predicting his inevitable fall out of the Top 100 in just a few weeks. Well, this win gives him even more points to stay in the Top 100. Hope you enjoy swallowing that ironic bitter pill "hun"
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #200
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rosol needs time to set up for his shots and clay gives him that time. Hence, he's better on clay. That's basically it.
That's not what you were saying yesterday. "Basically, it?" I can taste your bitterness "hun." Basically, Darcis isn't as great as you made him out to be and this result was not NID as you would have led one to believe. Too bad your biases will always contribute to these bitter pills you have to swallow "hun"
Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #201
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Rosol 3-6 6-3 6-2
Old 05-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #202
country flag willoughby

willoughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie you're really obsessed with Francis. Give it a rest man.. lol. I know he's subjective and too biased most of the times when talking about his faves and/or the players he doesn't like, but I still think you're giving it too much importance
willoughby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #203
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
Jamie you're really obsessed with Francis. Give it a rest man.. lol. I know he's subjective and too biased most of the times when talking about his faves and/or the players he doesn't like, but I still think you're giving it too much importance
Dude, to be fair, you have no idea half the things he has said to me. It's disgusting and insulting to be honest. I am not the kind of dude who is going to let someone who has no clue what they are talking about half the time to insult me. Bottom line. I admit it; I am definitely relishing in the fact that I can knock him back into his rightful place at this particular moment. Sorry, if you don't like it that I am not backing down from "Francis." But I am sure you will manage to get over it.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #204
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #205
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
But the problem is for you is that I barely read your long winded posts and you look insane. You look paranoid and you're wasting tons of space on these threads solely to personally attack me. So it's like at this point, why would I care? You're not saying anything you haven't said and clearly I keep saying what I want to say and will continue to do so. Do you want me to care? Are you trying to hurt my feelings because I hurt yours? That's pretty childish. I feel bad for you since that's the case.
The problem for you is that you obviously do read every single post I write in regards to you because you write back right away. You're calling me paranoid and childish, yet you are doing the exact same thing. So, again, that's the contradicting pot calling the kettle black. You obviously do care or you wouldn't feel the need to respond at all. The fact that you respond back to someone you feel is being "childish" shows your own childishness. I don't care if you keep saying what you say because I will keep saying what I want to say. It's just as childish of you to continue writing back with accusatory assertions. No one's feelings are hurt here, but hey, if you can dish it out, you need to take it as well. You've wasted enough thread space over 29,000+ posts with stupid results and comments, so if I want to post a long comment, I have every right. You stick to what you know; making illogical and biased comments in the hopes of gaining negative attention and unpleasant notoriety on a tennis forum, and I will stick to making logical and informed comments to rebuff your faulty claims. You should feel bad for yourself that you've humiliated yourself 29,000+ times on here, probably 50+ times a day. That's sad. I feel bad for you. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Last edited by JamieMU30 : 05-16-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #206
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

ZEN.

Please.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #207
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
The problem for you is that you obviously do read every single post I write in regards to you because you write back right away. You're calling me paranoid and childish, yet you are doing the exact same thing. So, again, that's the contradicting pot calling the kettle black. You obviously do care or you wouldn't feel the need to respond at all. The fact that you respond back to someone you feel is being "childish" shows your own childishness. I don't care if you keep saying what you say because I will keep saying what I want to say. It's just as childish of you to continue writing back with accusatory assertions. No one's feelings are hurt here, but hey, if you can dish it out, you need to take it as well. You've wasted enough thread space over 29,000+ posts with stupid results and comments, so if I want to post a long comment, I have every right. You stick to what you know; making illogical and biased comments in the hopes of gaining negative attention and unpleasant notoriety on a tennis forum, and I will stick to making logical and informed comments to rebuff your faulty claims. You should feel bad for yourself that you've humiliated yourself 29,000+ times on here, probably 50+ times a day. That's sad. I feel bad for you. It's embarrassing to say the least.
just let filo v be who is, he doesnt offend anyone on here, just let him exist

whats the big problem?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #208
country flag Crowdmaker

Crowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post

whats the big problem?
Exactly!

+1
Old 05-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #209
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post

whats the big problem?
Honestly, he pisses off a lot of people with the grandiose comments. Your schtick is funny. They both provoke each other.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #210
country flag Crowdmaker

Crowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Honestly, he pisses off a lot of people with the grandiose comments. Your schtick is funny. They both provoke each other.
AJ that is probably true.However if this characther Jamie did put even similar effort like Filo in writing
about his faves, that would be justified!
It's like with the music, you don't like the song, change radio station.Then again, not all radio station
are popular, right?