Football Zone - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #766
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone (Muamba out of hospital & di Natale showing his class)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post

I remember Rangers beating Celtic to the SPL title on goal difference in 02/03.
remember it well, Rangers beat Dunferlmine 6 or 7-1 on the final day and the piece of shit Chris Sutton, then playing with Celtic, went nuts complaining about Dunf rolling over (this was minutes after Cetltic won like 5-0 at Kilmarnock) lolz

remember also 'helicopter Sunday' 2005 when Celtic needed to beat Motherwell to win league and were 1-0 with a few minutes left when Well scored 2 goals (from Scott McDonald lol) to hand Gers another title

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Even as United fan I can't see it happening sadly
No chance of it so dont waste time, its more likely United will drop points at Sunderland, probably even lose.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #767
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone (Muamba out of hospital & di Natale showing his class)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
remember it well, Rangers beat Dunferlmine 6 or 7-1 on the final day and the piece of shit Chris Sutton, then playing with Celtic, went nuts complaining about Dunf rolling over (this was minutes after Cetltic won like 5-0 at Kilmarnock) lolz

remember also 'helicopter Sunday' 2005 when Celtic needed to beat Motherwell to win league and were 1-0 with a few minutes left when Well scored 2 goals (from Scott McDonald lol) to hand Gers another title
Rangers's goal difference was just 1 better than Celtic's that year right. You don't get much closer than that. It's scary to think that just one less goal for Rangers or 1 more goal to Celtic would have swung it, and that Mikel Arteta's injury time penalty was so crucial.

And in 2005 didn't Celtic beat Rangers at Ibrox to go 5 points clear with about 4 games remaining?. Pretty much everyone must have thought the title was over at that stage. I think that Celtic lost at home to Hibs before that collapse against Motherwell.

Not that I rate McCleish that highly (it ridiculous that he got the Villa job after getting a team relegated twice in 4 years), but it's interesting to think that in his h2h against the media darling O'Neill, he beat him to the title 2 times out of 3 (the title race was pretty much all over when he was appointed in 01/02).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
In 1997/98, Bolton's first home game of the season (and in fact first at the Reebok) was against Everton. It ended 0-0, though Bolton scored a goal that was over the line and wasn't given. The team that stayed up as a result? Everton.

Funnily enough, the same happened against QPR this season, except this time the roles were reversed...

Even if we don't beat Stoke, I hope we actually have a go. Would be terrible to go down with a whimper.
Ah yes Gerry Taggart's disallowed goal that was clearly over the line. A ridiculous decision. Would be karma if this time Bolton survive with the help of that Clint Hill disallowed goal .

Coyle will ensure that Bolton will have a go today. I really want you guys to stay up.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #768
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

City will win somewhere between 6-0 and 12-0 today
Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #769
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Suck day for you Mike . City winning and fed loosing. I hate days like this
Old 05-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #770
Banned!

Fed wont let us down Samano

Fed never lets you down.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #771
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Fed wont let us down Samano

Fed never lets you down.
you'll see 3 hours from now. he wont' just let us down, he will let us down against 3rd worst possible guy on entire tour. that's the most tragic part in letting us down
Old 05-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #772
country flag samanosuke

City shitting their pants . this would be one of the most hilarious results in last 10 years
Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #773
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Juve up 2-0 against Atalanta are going to complete an unbeaten season. Shocking considering they hardly have a powerhouse squad. Incredible coaching job by Conte this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #774
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Del Piero scores a goal in his final game with Juventus and Pippo Inzaghi does the same with Milan.

Quote:
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #775
country flag selyoink

City winning the title and QPR going down as things stand with Bolton up 2-1 at Stoke.

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #776
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

The whole Milan team wanted Pippo to score, they literally gave him every ball. And eventually they achieved that and Pippo has the goodbye he deserves.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #777
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

How epic would a stoppage time goal for QPR be? Save themselves from relegation and deny City the title in the process.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #778
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny this year that Man City could finish above Man Utd for the first time since 1991, Spurs could finish above Arsenal for the first time since 1995 and Everton could finish above Liverpool for the second time since 1987. It's would be great to see all three of these traditional 'lesser' neighbours finishing above their more illustrious rivals.

Kevin Davies has had not a particularly great season but good to see him delivering when it really matters.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #779
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

QPR! Do it Sparky.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #780
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Cisssseeeeee!

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread