Football Zone - Page 324 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #4846
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

hand of God goalie Peter Shilton incredible career, playing in 1979 and 1980 European cup winning Notts Forest teams and 1990 world cup semi final (where he caused England's defeat and a certain 2nd world cup title - they would have beaten maradona's druggies in the final)
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #4847
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona are reliable enough against the lesser La Liga teams to ensure that they hold their nerve and win the league title, but they really need to address their problems in defence and over-reliance on Messi in attack over the summer.

I think that Luis Suárez would actually be perfect for them and their style. With Liverpool unlikely to qualify for the Champions League for the 4th season in a row (unacceptable for the 2nd biggest club in England), he is likely to want to leave them at the end of the season.

Regarding Zanetti, he is an absolute legend and I doubt any player in world football looks after himself as well as he does. Such a classy player and a consumate professional. When Inter won the Champions League for the first time in 45 years in 2010, he was the person I felt most happy for.

It was shame that Maradona left him out of Argentina's 2010 world cup squad, and even more of a farce that Pekerman didn't take him to the 2006 world cup.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #4848
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Blackburn were absolutely pathetic in the first half against a struggling Peterborough yesterday. A completely unacceptable performance. Our playoff hopes are certainly finished now, and one of the few positive features of our season has been Jordan Rhodes banging in the goals.

In Portugal, Paços de Ferreira have had a great season and currently occupy 3rd place and the final champions league place. Hopefully they can stay there. Over the past few years, Braga have overtaken Sporting as the third best team in Portugal behind Porto and Benfica, and another different team entering the mix would be great to see.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #4849
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Notts Forest are flying since Billy Davies came back, at times against Sheff Wed yesterday they looked amazing, if they can just find a way to beat Brighton for that last play off spot they could do damange in po's but i think its just little too late and Brighton are on form as well

Tranmere and Bournmouth just falling apart in league one, should be Shuff U's title
Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #4850
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Suarez will want to leave. He's on his way of becoming a legend of the club and he seems to enjoy playing there, also I think he very much likes the fact that he has an indispensable status which is something he wouldn't have in Barcelona. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking but I really don't think he'll leave.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #4851
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

That´s what I was hoping for when Suarez was playing at Ajax: they absolutely adored him here and yet he left. Of course the Premier League is much bigger and more interesting for him to play in, unlike the Dutch league which is a developmental league at best, but with Liverpool´s mediocre results he might decide to go to a club that does compete for the big prizes. And one more thing: during his Dutch years it was a public secret Barcelona was his favourite club. Make of that what you will.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #4852
country flag LeChuck

I would imagine that most players from the Iberian peninsular or Latin America dream of playing for either Barcelona or Real Madrid. If Barça come calling this summer, I don't think he would be able to turn them down despite the fact that he clearly loves playing for Liverpool.

At Liverpool he probably realises that he has next to no chance of ever winning the EPL title, and every year it is debatable at best whether they will even qualify for the Champions League (if they keep Suárez though I do think they can finally finish in the top 4 next year). Barcelona on the other hand are regular La Liga and Champions League challengers.

Of course whether Barcelona are smart enough to try to sign a player like him, and realise that they need to put the team before Messi's pursuit of individual records and awards, remains to be seen.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #4853
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

I think he might want to stay for another year and try do something big. The team is playing really good now, Sturridge and Coutinho so far proved to be good signings and if all the key players remain in the club Liverpool should finally get that top 4 finish next year.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #4854
Banned!

no team with jon-jo shelvey in it, is ever making top4
Old 03-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #4855
♤23♤

Spurs score, it's Bale of course.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #4856
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Bale scores vs Arsenal, let us see how they will respond.

EDIT: Not well as of yet.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #4857
♤23♤

Basically the copy of the first goal, just with Lennon scoring this time.

Old 03-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #4858
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I admire your loyalty to Milan, if nothing else.

The game was pretty even before Candreva was robbed. No way can you say Milan would have won regardless of the red card.

Once Klose comes back, Lazio will show everyone that they are UCL material, at least. Besides, before he got injured they were Scudetto material.
I agree Candreva shouldn't have been sent off but it also should have been a penalty. So assuming Milan converted the penalty, Lazio were in trouble either way. But the red did essentially kill off the contest once Milan scored. But there is no question Milan have been better than Lazio for quite some time now. Will be interesting to see what Lazio do with Europa League now, do they give that up in favor of chasing Champions League or go for the European trophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #4859
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I don't think Suarez will want to leave. He's on his way of becoming a legend of the club and he seems to enjoy playing there, also I think he very much likes the fact that he has an indispensable status which is something he wouldn't have in Barcelona. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking but I really don't think he'll leave.
If Suarez were to join Barca the diving allegations (which are sometimes justified for certain players) would go through the roof .

AVB continuing good run at Tottenham I see. On the other end of the spectrum is Wenger. I wonder how long he'll last.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #4860
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
AVB continuing good run at Tottenham I see. On the other end of the spectrum is Wenger. I wonder how long he'll last.
I give him til the end of the season, especially when the consortium can seal the deal to buy the club.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread