Football Zone - Page 294 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #4396
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

that was foul and red for Varan

looks like Utd didnt get this ref

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #4397
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

karate kick save De Gea

great match

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #4398
country flag Globetrotter

Globetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond repute

I hate players like De Gea, being mediocre all fucking season and then turning up for the one game where he's in the spotlight. Freaking attention whores.
Globetrotter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #4399
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
I hate players like De Gea, being mediocre all fucking season and then turning up for the one game where he's in the spotlight. Freaking attention whores.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #4400

Globetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Sorry if I overloaded your brain mate, will try to proceed with more caution in the future.
By the way, I do think Real need at least another goal. If this ends 1 all, United will surely go through at OT.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #4401
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
+1

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #4402
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

lol RVP

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #4403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
+1
What are you guys on? What I've said was true. De Gea might have been more convincing this year than in his horrendous first season at United, but he's still far from a great keeper when dealing with high balls and can have the occasional shocker from a long shot. His reflexes are great, but his communication and command of area combined with his sub-standard dealing of crosses makes him nothing more than a mediocre keeper when you look at it from an international standard. And my argument is supported by United only having kept seven or eight clean sheets the whole season and having conceded 31 goals this year, more than any other Top 5 side in the EPL.
Yet, after playing a great game tonight, De Gea will get all the hype and being called one of the best keepers in the world by the occasional viewer and I don't like that because his general performances simply don't deserve this.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #4404
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are you guys on? What I've said was true. De Gea might have been more convincing this year than in his horrendous first season at United, but he's still far from a great keeper when dealing with high balls and can have the occasional shocker from a long shot. His reflexes are great, but his communication and command of area combined with his sub-standard dealing of crosses makes him nothing more than a mediocre keeper when you look at it from an international standard. And my argument is supported by United only having kept seven or eight clean sheets the whole season and having conceded 31 goals this year, more than any other Top 5 side in the EPL.
Yet, after playing a great game tonight, De Gea will get all the hype and being called one of the best keepers in the world by the occasional viewer and I don't like that because his general performances simply don't deserve this.
This was my opinion some weeks ago and it didn't change since then.
Quote:
If the ManU fans chase De Gea away they will sit in two years in front of the tv and think "why didn't he show that in our dress?" David is a goalie with great potential, and I'm very sure the coaches at ManU are working hard with him to improve his control of the box and the control at crosses.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #4405

Quote:
This was my opinion some weeks ago and it didn't change since then.
I didn't argue his potential. I said that if United get the draw tonight, he'll get a lot of hype due to one outstanding performance and I don't like players being hyped. What De Gea can do in the future is a completely different question, but the fact that he isn't a real world-class-keeper RIGHT NOW surely can't be debated.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #4406
country flag Jelena

Quote:
I didn't argue his potential. I said that if United get the draw tonight, he'll get a lot of hype due to one outstanding performance and I don't like players being hyped. What De Gea can do in the future is a completely different question, but the fact that he isn't a real world-class-keeper RIGHT NOW surely can't be debated.
but you called him an attention whore because he "suddenly" shows his potential also in big matches. Do you know the difference between being hyped and being an attention whore? You are hyped of others, but the attention whore wants herself that others tell her how great she is. If you don't argue he has great potential, you should be happy he finally starts to show it more consistently in the past few weeks rather than to bash him for doing it.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #4407
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Lopez saves Real

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #4408
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Shaktar - Dortmund really a classic

so many great teams left in this years comp

how do you pick between Barca, Madrid, Juve, ManU, Bayern, Dortmund, PSG who can win this title
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #4409
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

btw de gea is a turkey

one good game doesnt fool me

he was great in City derby then made 5 errors the next 5 matches
Old 02-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #4410
Banned!

1-1 not bad for United

it gives them a small chance in 2nd match now.
Closed Thread