Football Zone - Page 283 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #4231
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
in Juvenews:

1 wow how close we came to losing Matri (big money spent on him) in exchange for an unproven player in Icardi, and on top of everything a nerazzurri supporter . That's what I would call sending an AWFUL message to the squad and a low blow to Ale's confidence or what remains of it..
Icardi is the kid at Samp right? I would rather have him than Matri anyday. Maybe you'd rather have Matri for the rest of this season but beyond that Icardi all the way. All that Matri has proven at Juve is that he is a second or third rate goal scorer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #4232
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3 Poli coming in june... regards rossoneri!
dont think he´s any big deal

he failed at Inter last season and this year he´s having up and downs. He´s still young though and can improve but I dont know why the big fuss

Quote:
a big 'highlight' of the day has to be Kasami's failed move to Pescara due to Atahotel's internet connection fail

lol Raiola lol!
he´s the best at overvaluing his players

If I was a player I´d like him as my manager for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #4233
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

wait, Wenger and Arsenal spent some money ???

is he feeling alright? he better get a check up

and he's cup tied for ch Lge absolute buffoonery bad football club they are
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #4234
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Icardi is the kid at Samp right? I would rather have him than Matri anyday. Maybe you'd rather have Matri for the rest of this season but beyond that Icardi all the way. All that Matri has proven at Juve is that he is a second or third rate goal scorer.
Sure, i see your point but he's not exactly what we are needing atm (a proven goalscorer) + the possibility of losing big $ on the deal has to be considered. I'm well aware of Matri's level these past months and I also know he will probably see the exit door sooner than later, but i don't think the message being sent with that last minute move attempt was respectful at all with him.. like 'you're so not important to the squad that we almost swapped you for an 18 y.o. when the market was about to close... transaction failed, guess you will be sticking with us'

best of luck to Icardi, he is talented but a tifoso nerazzurro less in the squad is not bad news in my eyes at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
dont think he´s any big deal

he failed at Inter last season and this year he´s having up and downs. He´s still young though and can improve but I dont know why the big fuss
he doesn't deserve huge fuss as per now, you're right but just messing around because he would probably have been of better help to Allegri. he is very young still like you said so i think it's not a bad deal at all, the only downside in it is losing Chibsah who seemed very promising but it's a valid bet. all in all, Poli should be a solid backup to Marchisio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
he´s the best at overvaluing his players

If I was a player I´d like him as my manager for sure
he is raging
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #4235
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
best of luck to Icardi, he is talented but a tifoso nerazzurro less in the squad is not bad news in my eyes at all.
come on Juve survived also when they had a rossonero-tard in their squad. The most important is he gives 100% for his team on the pitch.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #4236
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
come on Juve survived also when they had a rossonero-tard in their squad. The most important is he gives 100% for his team on the pitch.
I agree clearly when there's passion for the colours it's a big plus, specially in the supporter's eyes but far from a requirement or anything close to it. Icardi's case was a bit different because he actually wasn't motivated with the possibility of coming alleging he wanted to play for Inter, so, there was this factor of his resistance.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #4237
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

he doesn't deserve huge fuss as per now, you're right but just messing around because he would probably have been of better help to Allegri. he is very young still like you said so i think it's not a bad deal at all, the only downside in it is losing Chibsah who seemed very promising but it's a valid bet. all in all, Poli should be a solid backup to Marchisio.
yes, probably he´d be better option than Nocerino or Flamini at the moment, even in the 4-3-3 formation that is working well

scary isnt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #4238
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

As scary as this

PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #4239
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Eintracht Frankfurt has already after matchday 20 more points than after the full season 2010/11.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #4240
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

no mistake from Di Saster for once and Wazza Rooney delivers another 3 points in the bag
Old 02-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #4241
country flag Vinceremo

^ Pedro nailed it!

in other news: ARRIVEDERCI ZEMAN! some coaches have a big collection of titles, medals and important trophies while old Zdenek, on the other hand... a pile of controversies, destitutions and fails good riddance.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #4242
Banned!

and st Mirren win AGAIN!

4 goals in 3 games from our on loan Rio Ave superstar 'Isma' Goncalves

Chelsea and Man City will be sniffing around him soon.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #4243
Banned!

Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #4244
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Another Real game, another Ronaldo winner.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #4245
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Another Real game, another Ronaldo winner.

He wants to score as much as Messi a bit too much

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread