Football Zone - Page 274 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #4096
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

http://www.deuceofdavenport.com/2013...soccer-affair/

I dont know if you heard about this story, but this is GOLD!

Braga's former coach and until 3 days ago the coach of Olympiakos, Leonardo Jardim, was dismissed after being 10 points ahead of 2nd place PAOK, in greek championship (with even less one game), still in Greek Cup and missed CL by 1 point (they are in EL now). All people found this dismission all very strange at the begining. The president, Jelene Trojanske, said that the football the team was playing, was not attractive enough.

Well, now we know the real reasons. The portuguese coach was having some fun with Trojanske’s wife. The funny thing is that Jardim had this stranges dismissions before. I wonder if we have here a president wife's banger.

Last edited by Sauletekis : 01-23-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #4097
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
What's up with AJ, does anyone know? He's not been around in a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
He's at the AO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
He posted a few posts from the qualies, said he felt a bit sick and promised to do reports after he got some sleep. That never happened and it's been 10 days.
He's ok, I talked to him this weekend

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #4098
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
He's ok, I talked to him this weekend
that's good to know, I was wondering the same just a couple of days ago when I went to check his reports thread and no news!
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #4099
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking about yesterdays' Coppa... just wow, we deserved so much more than the draw but like you said, Bulldog, impressive (but not surprisingly) Marchetti made it a very difficult task. Some wasted chances but the team played quite well, was very happy with Peluso's goal after his rough debut against Samp so that was a big positive. I would also mention some kind words for one of our MVPs of the last 2 years, who played an amazing match (like 99% of the times since his arrival) yet again: the vastly underrated ANDREA BARZAGLI scary good consistency.

Looking forward to what remains of the challenge, specially considering the goal conceded at home. should be exciting.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #4100
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

he learnt the Juve cheating tricks already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iIERa6rbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #4101
country flag Vinceremo

^ ohh the bitterness. missed you man!

Lisandro or Llorente can't come soon enough on the other hand, we should've been up 3-0 by the time we got the lead.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #4102
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

well actually Marchetti was right to protest, it was a lean on, Peluso hindered the Lazio defender to jump.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #4103
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
well actually Marchetti was right to protest, it was a lean on, Peluso hindered the Lazio defender to jump.
Lulic was glued to the grass it was a very slight lean on and, let's be honest, we would need to deduct like 20 goals per each forward around the globe if we're nitpicking like that considering the frequency of similar goals happening. it's impossible to avoid all contact in such situation, fair. also, if Lazio would've been the one scoring that one, i'm sure there would be zero controversy talk... predictable and not that i don't understand it
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #4104
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Any news on Llorente coming to Juve?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #4105
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Any news on Llorente coming to Juve?
A very reliable italian transfer site says tomorrow will be announced he'll come to Juve in summer. So let's wait and google for some news.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #4106
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't take offence from Juve's goal yesterday, football is full of imperfections, this is another minor one. No big deal.

Arsenal took going down a goal to finally click into gear, but West Ham are getting absolutely torn to shreds here. Let's hope the trend of Arsenal posting tennis scores continues.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #4107
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Hazard just literally kicked a ball boy and got sent off.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #4108
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

What a dickhead Hazard is, but the ball boy made the most of it. Wouldn't be surprised if he's signed up to the next big West End show with those theatrics!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #4109
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Hazard is an asshole,yes kid was wasting time but no need to kick him
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #4110
country flag Rick Rude

Rick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond reputeRick Rude has a reputation beyond repute

for both of them
Rick Rude is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread