Football Zone - Page 250 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #3736
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

so Stoke the rugby team hammer Liverpool, managed by Brendan Guardiola himself, 3-1

Stoke really are a credit to the premier league and football as a whole, best defense in Europe

Tony Pulis and Davie Moyles are the best managers out there thesedays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Despite being an enemy of Nastaciia you are also enemy of Liverpool?
of course, horrible club

you like them?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #3737
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Brendan Rodgers lolz

the messiah of the sideway passing and picker of world class hillbillies like Shelvey

and sending 35million pound striker on loan when you dont have any other decent strikers
Old 12-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #3738
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
of course, horrible club
I don't think I would them "horrible" but they don't know how to treat leaving players with style. They got a big of me some years ago because of that.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #3739
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just my imagination, or didn't Brendan Rodgers say Liverpool could finish in the top two, just a few weeks ago?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #3740
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Blackburn are so bad it's comical. Yet another defeat as we slide down the Championship table into another relegation battle.

The Venky's have turned us from a stable, well-run mid-table Premier League team that was envy of so many other small town clubs in England, into a complete disaster on and off the pitch.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #3741
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Since Stoke were promoted to the EPL in 2008, they have actually had the third highest net spend on transfers in England, after Man City and Chelsea. Far from working on a shoestring budget, Pulis has actually spent and wasted a shed load of money over the last few years on players with little to no resale value. He has barely generated any money for his club from player sales. If they don't finish in the top 10 season for the first time since they were promoted, you could actually say that they have underachieved given their resources and backing from the Coates family/Bet 365.

At least when Bolton and ourselves were criticised for playing, direct, ugly football a few years back, we had good quality flair players like Okocha, Tugay, Pedersen etc who could turn it on now and again. Plus neither of us spent anywhere near as money during those periods as Stoke have done over the last few years.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #3742
country flag LeChuck

Mourinho's reputation as a 'short-term manager' has been further highlighted this season.

He is the best manager in the world when it comes to delivering instant results and success. However there is never a long-term plan with him once the extended honeymoon period over the first couple of years has worn off. He promotes very few young players into his first teams, and eventually begins to lose control over his players and have a clash of egos with many of his stars.

He has clearly lost the RM dressing room this season, notably Casillas and Ramos, and with a well documented rift between the Spanish speaking players and the Portuguese speaking ones. Makélelé said that during his time at Chelsea, there was an amazing team spirit during the first 2 years from 2004-2006, before the cracks appeared in his third year and the atmosphere became a lot more strained.

Still it would not surprise me one bit if he was to salvage RM's season by winning their 10th champions league title, before the inevitable parting of the ways with Pérez. RM have a history of underachieving and playing crap in La Liga and then winning the Champions League in the same season. In fact only 2 out of their 9 European Cup/Champions League titles have been won in seasons when they also won La Liga, in 1957 and 1958.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:15 AM   #3743
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Newcastle hit 2 in the crossbar and surely didnt deserve to lose, but at least it was a great match to watch, i guess...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #3744
Banned!

LeChuck will be happy as Henning Berg got sacked already at Blackburn Mark Hughes could be back there

McLeish at Nottingham Forest i hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
Newcastle hit 2 in the crossbar and surely didnt deserve to lose, but at least it was a great match to watch, i guess...
hope you enjoyed that 90th minute Chico goal right on your face

BOL with the relegation battle this season after Dem Baba leaves
Old 12-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #3745
Banned!

good old purple beak giving it to that moron Pardew and his "small club" Newcastle

that old fire is coming back as he can sniff the title again, have loved his behaviour in the last 2 matches, about time

Old 12-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #3746
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
so Stoke the rugby team hammer Liverpool, managed by Brendan Guardiola himself, 3-1

Stoke really are a credit to the premier league and football as a whole, best defense in Europe

Tony Pulis and Davie Moyles are the best managers out there thesedays

of course, horrible club

you like them?
I care more about Lucas Leiva and ex-academy Gremio players.
Dont think theres any big difference between one club or another usually in football.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #3747
Banned!

Van persie benched and Welbeck plays

another one of Fergie's drunk days

West Brom should win tbh
Old 12-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #3748
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Demba Ba is 'stuck' at Newcastle, due to his excessive wage demands and bizarrely, unaffordable injury insurance for his chronic knee problem.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #3749
country flag Jaz

Jaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond repute

Norwich really are shit...
Jaz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #3750
Banned!

the Arse 7-3 Newcastle

Fergus was right, Newcastle are a small north east club
Closed Thread