Football Zone - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #2911
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Danny Rose provoked(which is clear from a video report from the match) and he deservedly got second yellow card.And what about that English staff member with glasses who was extremely aggressive charging at Serbian players?You better read what Rio Ferdinand wrote about this on twitter.The man is right.
Oh come on. Did you not see all the missiles being thrown at our players, specifically the black ones?

Disgusting behaviour from Serbia.

I don't know what is a suitable deterrent, though. Seems a bit harsh to ban a whole football team because of a minority of fools.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #2912
country flag Chip & Charge

Chip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Total and utter lie.So typical from a Brit.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19971417

Second paragraph states that "Fans ran on to the pitch"

So if it is a lie then it is the reporters lie and I apologise
Chip & Charge is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #2913
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
England would only torture the watching world at WC2014 anyway. Better for football they don't make it.

Danny Rose was taunted with coins and monkey chants all night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh come on. Did you not see all the missiles being thrown at our players, specifically the black ones?

Disgusting behaviour from Serbia.

I don't know what is a suitable deterrent, though. Seems a bit harsh to ban a whole football team because of a minority of fools.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip & Charge View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19971417

Second paragraph states that "Fans ran on to the pitch"

So if it is a lie then it is the reporters lie and I apologise
Guys, don't get me wrong.I'm against racism.But, something is very strange in this situation.
Very recently Serbia played against Belgium in Belgrade and were beaten 3:0.That was much important affair for the Serbs.As we know there are several black buys in Belgian team.So, how come that they were NOT taunted with coins and monkey chants all night or at least after the game and bitter defeat?How come that Serb fans did nothing in that game?
So George, the whole country of Serbia was in that stadium?
In that case I can say:disgusting behaviour from England at 1998 and 2006 World Cups.Do you agree?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #2914
country flag Chip & Charge

Chip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, don't get me wrong.I'm against racism.But, something is very strange in this situation.
Very recently Serbia played against Belgium in Belgrade and were beaten 3:0.That was much important affair for the Serbs.As we know there are several black buys in Belgian team.So, how come that they were NOT taunted with coins and monkey chants all night or at least after the game and bitter defeat?How come that Serb fans did nothing in that game?
In that case I can say:disgusting behaviour from England at 1998 and 2006 World Cups.Do you agree?
Yeah I agree, racism is by no means just a problem in Serbia or Eastern Europe, it is still a problem in England and just about anywhere in the world. It is a minority of people in crowds like that give the rest a bad name, they feel safe in a big crowd with lots of people and all sorts spews forth from their mouths. Video footage from last night just brings it home to people and obviously all the media focus is on Serbia at the moment but I hope after all is said and done that attention is turned elsewhere to look at racism at all levels.
Chip & Charge is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #2915
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care when it doesn't happen, Nikos. I care about when it does happen, and it happened last night and should be stopped.

Like I said earlier, banning a whole association is too harsh for the actions of a minority, but this is becoming too regular an occurrence.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #2916
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
England in 98 Marseille were a bunch of spazzes, but were loudly condemned by their own media and public back home.

As for Ser-Bel that was in Belgrade and a different type of crowd. U21 games are cheaper in any country and that will always allow more of a dickhead element to go the game (I went to a Wales-England U21 playoff a few years ago on a freebie and the anthem booing from both was pathetic)
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #2917
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
England in 98 Marseille were a bunch of spazzes, but were loudly condemned by their own media and public back home.

As for Ser-Bel that was in Belgrade and a different type of crowd. U21 games are cheaper in any country and that will always allow more of a dickhead element to go the game (I went to a Wales-England U21 playoff a few years ago on a freebie and the anthem booing from both was pathetic)
Hungary did to Slovakia at hockey WC so I dont think it can occur anywhere..go to some 3rd-4th league I believe there will be even more disgusting behaviour
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #2918
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Slovaks and Hungarians hate each other intensely.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #2919
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Calm down!

First comment is absolutely fair. Compared to the Eastern European hooligans, England fans are like angels. In reality they're not, but they are perfectly respectable and supportive.

Second comment was a joke. More pointing out that these German players might not have the ruthless efficiency ingrained into them. Maybe I worded it slightly poorly, so fair enough if you want to point it out for being nonsense.
English fans still have the nasty element this hasn't changed. Not all the Serbians are racist and hooligans either.

UEFA don't give a shit about racism look they fine Nicklas Bendtner for having a logo on his underwear more than any federation for racism. Kicking Serbia out of the comp very much as a last resort, just play the rest of qualies in empty stadiums. There needs to be a proper message sent out, the fines are a joke.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #2920
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Been a follower of Isco for a couple of years now, and I'm glad he is living up to the expectations now.

Spain's next best thing, better than Thiago Alcântara in my opinion. Where do you guys think he is going next, and what do you think of him?

Wonderful editing and music in this video. Enjoy.

Francisco Román Alarcón

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #2921
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

The Serbians were actually quite disgusting in that match. And this coming from a Neutral having no stakes at all in that match. In fact i despise English Football. But Credit to the English Footballers for keeping their Calm. They could have easily joined in the Bashing.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #2922
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Slovaks and Hungarians hate each other intensely.
Still booing anthem after you get beaten is highely stupid
Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #2923
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Still booing anthem after you get beaten is highely stupid
I've told you Dom, we'll beat you in both games 1:0.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #2924
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
I've told you Dom, we'll beat you in both games 1:0.
If you werent just defending it would be better football but congrats
Old 10-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #2925
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
If you werent just defending it would be better football but congrats
We're winning ugly, but we're winning.
Closed Thread