Football Zone - Page 149 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #2221
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

I really love Otamendi, I generally love defenders like him who are not massive but stout and mobile.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #2222
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Bit of a controversial win for Juve at the weekend, eh?
The only bad thing about it was Giovinco scoring twice, the hype around him keeps growing and it's so ridiculous at times. I won't change my mind about him but, whatever, if he somehow manages to maintain good consistency throughout the season then great for the team and that's it. I think you said you support Udinese from the clubs in Italy? Will get better, it's always tough to practically rebuild a team after that many important departures.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:22 AM   #2223
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Juve and their cheating what a surprise.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #2224
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

That one Man Moggi has screwed Juve's reputation forever. Whats Hilarious is that some of the Juve wants still want him.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #2225
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I absolutely hate Roma, I think it's great to have Zeman back at the top of the game. He's somewhat compromised his style.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #2226
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
The only bad thing about it was Giovinco scoring twice, the hype around him keeps growing and it's so ridiculous at times. I won't change my mind about him but, whatever, if he somehow manages to maintain good consistency throughout the season then great for the team and that's it. I think you said you support Udinese from the clubs in Italy? Will get better, it's always tough to practically rebuild a team after that many important departures.
I've always thought Giovinco could be a great 10 for a really bog club. His homecoming is going well so far.

Lazio will always be my Italian club, but yes, I admire Udinese, Pozzo's business model. Especially now that one of his clubs is more-or-less on my doorstep.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #2227
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
I think Udinese are headed for a very difficult season. They have lost 5 of their 6 best players over the past two seasons and the replacements aren't of the same caliber. And the 6th is 34 or 35. Also I think they will have a hangover from the Champions League heartbreak. I don't think they will be a Sampdoria but they will do well to finish top 10 in my opinion. They were in major relegation battle only three years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #2228
country flag The Prince

Nah, they'll be fine, especially when John Eustace joins…
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #2229
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

From now on I'm also supporting Sydney FC:

Capitano, best of luck in your new and final journey/adventure as a pro football player. Forever one of us, legend
Old 09-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #2230
country flag The Prince

Strange choice.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #2231
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Strange choice.
Some words from his site:

Quote:
I was lucky to win everything during my career and to end it in Italy winning once again with the team of my life: the Juventus. I was looking for something new, something different, something that wouldn't have things in common with my past: a totally new experience. And I have found it in Sydney.

Thanks to all who were looking for me. I know I wasn't an easy interlocutor, in the sense that I've already forgotten what does it mean to be on the market. I hope I didn't lack respect to anyone, above all to the Italian teams that offered me great opportunities. I have made my choice, a choice based on my principles and they are not to be discussed.

... I will always remain black-and-white supporter, and I will always cheer for my team mates. For them my phone will be always on, never mind the time difference...
Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #2232
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
I get BeIn on HD on Dish. Didn't know I had it until I checked today. Now I can watch Ligue 1, Serie A, The Championship, and La Liga on BeIn. Univision Deportes has Bundesliga, Liga MX, and a bunch of games from the South American Leagues while Fox Soccer has the Premier League, Champions League, and Eredivisie TV rights.

Watching Lille vs Nancy as I type this actually.
Yes I have BeIn as well now, no HD but who gives a fuck, I went years without Fox Soccer on HD. It's also in Spanish rather than English but I can live with that for the time being. My beloved Serie A is returned to me.

Quote:
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #2233
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Yes I have BeIn as well now, no HD but who gives a fuck, I went years without Fox Soccer on HD. It's also in Spanish rather than English but I can live with that for the time being. My beloved Serie A is returned to me.
You get it in Spanish but not English?

Unfortunately a lot of the Serie A games are shown a few hours later because they prefer to show any La Liga game live (even if RM or Barça aren't involved).

The nice thing is they just got the rights to all the USA away WC qualifying games and most of the South American WC qualifiers as well.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #2234
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have the qualifiers back. Davids hosting Goliaths in conditions alien to the visitors, consistency required over a one year period in order to get to the competition proper.

Euro 2016 qualifying will suck- the top teams will be able to rest their marquee players cos they know third spot will still get them through. Platini

Finland v France looks the tasty one tonight- Deschamps needs a win. They can't afford to drop points in non-Spain games cos the worst 2nd placed side doesn't get a playoff berth.

Belgium need to step up too. Too much quality to miss out again, far too much. If Speed and Verheijen were still running Wales that would be a very tough game but the Welsh are back to the old fashioned methods and Belgium should have too much class.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #2235
country flag selyoink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
You get it in Spanish but not English?

Unfortunately a lot of the Serie A games are shown a few hours later because they prefer to show any La Liga game live (even if RM or Barça aren't involved).

The nice thing is they just got the rights to all the USA away WC qualifying games and most of the South American WC qualifiers as well.
I live in an area with a significant Hispanic population.

Yeah they are showing three South American qualifiers today I believe.

I wonder if they have rights to Africa Cup of Nations? It would be nice to actually see that on TV rather than streams.

Quote:
Closed Thread