Football Zone - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #1951
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
In his interview. he said somebody didnt keep the promises. Also he thanked the president. So it must be Galliani.
Cassano has always been an ungrateful piece of shit

He left Sampdoria because he insulted their president, the man that made him a player again
and now he in insults Galliani, who took him from the sewers. Sampdoria put him out of the team and no other team was buying him, including his beloved Inter.
Then everyone stayed. near him after the health problem and he thanked Berlusconi but especially Galliani.
They made him play a few minutes so he had the chance to go to Euros

waiting forward for his next disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #1952
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

If you ask me, Real overpaid Modric, 40+ mill is a bit too much, but on the other hand Tottenham was in a good negotiating position, he had a contract until 2016, and a man-to-man promise from Tottenham he could leave if they do not play Champions league; Mourinho insisted and they needed to add some more Euros;

In the context of how much Premier League clubs overpay mediocre English players, just because they are English or Brittish (Carrol, Adam, Allen, Fletcher, etc.) then Modric was not overpaid;

Not the biggest Modric fan, he yet has to perform on his top level for the national team, plays way better for his clubs; but he should blossom and free up at Real, he will have more skilled players around him, and I am sure he will make his way into the 1st eleven of Real....
Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #1953
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Cassano has always been an ungrateful piece of shit

He left Sampdoria because he insulted their president, the man that made him a player again
and now he in insults Galliani, who took him from the sewers. Sampdoria put him out of the team and no other team was buying him, including his beloved Inter.
Then everyone stayed. near him after the health problem and he thanked Berlusconi but especially Galliani.
They made him play a few minutes so he had the chance to go to Euros

waiting forward for his next disaster
I do not put in question Cassano's football talent or skills, he is a great player when in shape, but he is pure scum, loyalty is an unknown word for him, crazy mood swings, every club he left apart from Bari he left in a dispute; just awful personality...
Old 08-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #1954
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Modric is away better player than he seems. Just look Tottenham, they are nowhere without him. It was same last summer when he didn't play first few rounds.
His main quality is to make connection. He is just that: connector on the pitch. Madrid will be better than him, 110%.
After all, you can be the biggiset dumbass but if you watch him play vs Argentina (he was man of the match on his debut vs Messi & co.), England (X2), vs Spain (when he was better than Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets all-together), Dinamo vs Arsenal (first half-time of first game), Tottenham vs Inter and planty of games vs top clubs in top league (Premiership) you know he is top. He never, just never disappointed vs top teams. That's very, very rarely for any top player.
He will make Madrid better.

And one more thing: football it's not just goals and assists. If it is, than Niko Kranjcar would be 3 times better player.

Last edited by petar_pan : 08-28-2012 at 02:50 PM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #1955
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that samano is banned at the moment . Would enjoy his rants now that Real is having a poor start to the season.

EDIT: Noticed that he isn't banned anymore . Yay!
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #1956
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Barca's would have also been poor with fair refereeing
Old 08-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #1957
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
That's what I'm talking about

Let's hope for a good match on Thursday, RM has a good chance IMO, having scored twice at Camp Nou.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #1958
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Dinamo Zagreb again in CL. This time with weaker team than last year when they were the worst team in CL history

At least we saved our Slovenian friends from CL embarrassing
Old 08-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #1959
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
That's what I'm talking about

Let's hope for a good match on Thursday, RM has a good chance IMO, having scored twice at Camp Nou.
you are claiming that your team didn't score from offside when they were 0-1 down two times in four day ?
Old 08-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #1960
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Awful performance from Udinese again. So many turnovers in terrible positions. Looks headed for penalties at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #1961
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't Valencia wrongly have a winning goal ruled out for offside against Madrid in first game?

Quote:
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #1962
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Didn't Valencia wrongly have a winning goal ruled out for offside against Madrid in first game?
didn't Getafe score after handball ?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #1963
country flag selyoink

Quote:
didn't Getafe score after handball ?
Yes and bad calls go for and against all sides. They don't just go for Barca.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #1964
country flag selyoink

Udinese out on penalties. Going to be a long season for Udinese I fear. Horrific failed panenka penalty is only missed penalty.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #1965
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

That penalty was really really bad
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread