Football Zone - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #1651
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Big big kudos to your team, Machi
Your post sums it all up very well and I can imagine what it means to you. Despite being a Dinamo Zagreb fan, I've always been jealous of the atmosphere Hajduk had with Torcida. My guys here would disown me for that, but it's how I feel. I can only hope we get something similar soon enough, but it's not happening with our Bad Blue Boys.
Big game from Hajduk yesterday, when everyone was just guessing how big a win will it be for Inter, Hajduk managed to win there. Amazing, and the Vukovic's goal was pure class, how he took the shot reminded me of Rapaic scoring in the WC 2002 against Italy. Too bad Vukusic didn't score in that chance near the end, I thought it's going in.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #1652
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Great vid Machi and too bad they couldn't win overall but great result beating Inter.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #1653
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
I hope he gets stuck at Tottenham, hats off to Levy; Real offered 42mil Euros (unreal sum), but the problem is not everything goes to the Spurs, his agent (Zdravko Mamic, actual boss of Dinamo Zagreb and disgusting mafioso) needs to be paid out at the next transfer with a couple of millions, Real is not willing to this, and Levy is playing dumb; too funny...

Paying this kind of money; 40-45 mil for LUKA fu*ing Modric is the sickest joke ever, he is a rock solid player, great connector between defense/offense, but nobody is worth that kind of money, not even CRonaldo or his pal Messi; just plain stupid and utter nonsens...
I know that Mamic needs to get 5% from next transfer. Personally can't stand him but don't see his fault in this one, Levy knew what he was singing when he signed Modric and it's his duty to pay 5% to Dinamo .

Even he doesn't sign for Madrid i would like too see Luka in one of biggest clubs. As a big Real Madrid fan would like to see him in Madrid, not because I like him or because he is a Croat, just because I think he could improve the club
Old 08-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #1654
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Really? It seems to me like they're buying 'have-beens'. I guess given that they have failed in the last few seasons, that is all they can manage to attract, for now.
Plus it's not like their budget is huge you know, they have to buy smart and, still: Cuadrado, Aquilani, Borja Valero, Matias Fernandez, Gonzalo Rodriguez are all rather young (and talented, too!). D. Pizarro should still have some magic on his feet left and Viviano is a quality GK. They should definitely perform better this season, I see them fighting in the upper half of the table for sure.

Quote:
Antonio Conte is suspended from football matters for ten months. Good luck Juve. Sorry Vinceramo…
To be honest, I was mainly scared for Bonucci! So glad he was cleared. Conte's work during the week will still be there so I'm not too disappointed and don't really think it will affect the team as much. Some of the players have already been through a lot, mentally they should be as strong as ever.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #1655
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post

To be honest, I was mainly scared for Bonucci! So glad he was cleared. Conte's work during the week will still be there so I'm not too disappointed and don't really think it will affect the team as much. Some of the players have already been through a lot, mentally they should be as strong as ever.
So the Ban just extends on the Football Pitch?

Thats a Joke of a Law to be honest.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #1656
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
So the Ban just extends on the Football Pitch?

Thats a Joke of a Law to be honest.
Massimo Carrera will be the one on field to replace Conte (at his side last season) who will, yes, keep the work during the week. I agree, and as a matter of fact pretty much the sanction as a whole is a joke.

GDS was right this time anticipating all the resolutions.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #1657
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Udinese draw Braga in Champions League, much better than last year with Arsenal. Still will be a tough ask considering Udinese have had a lot of squad turnover. Hope Di Natale can power them through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #1658
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Romania what a country.

http://scoutingromania.com/2012/08/1...om-the-guests/

What a don this guy is.

Astra sacks the coach during a live tv show. And picks the new one from the guests!

The first experience as a coach ended badly for Bogdan Stelea, one of the members of Romania’s golden generation. The bald, strong ex-goalkeeper, nicknamed Arnold back in his playing days, lost only one game during his four-games tenure at Astra Giurgiu (former Astra Ploiesti – the club will change cities this autumn) and was probably surprised to hear that he will have to pack after a second consecutive draw against a newly promoted club.

Defeated by Steaua (3-4) after a win away at Gloria Bistrita (2-1), Astra drew 0-0 vs Viitorul Constanta and, yesterday, 1-1 vs FC Severin, two disappointing, but not terrible results, which kept the team in mid-table, its’ favorite place in the standings. Stelea took part of the blame saying there’s still a lot of work to be done for this newly assembled team, a phrase misunderstood by Ioan Niculae, the club’s owner, who went on air during the same TV show and attacked his coach for branding Astra as a… newly promoted.

Niculae – who’s the wealthiest club owner in Romania, but one who must love mediocrity! – got so carried away during the interview that he went further, in a land that has nothing to do with a professional approach in football. “If Stelea thinks Astra is a newly promoted, then he should start looking for a new place to work. We’re the worst team in Liga I. That’s it, Stelea is sacked!”. If this wasn’t enough, a look at the guests of the same TV show, Fanatik, was enough for Niculae to decide on who’s the perfect man for the job! As the camera moved to Gigi Multescu – former Astra coach who helped Petrolul Ploiesti avoid relegation at the end of last season -, Astra’s owner reacted: “Look, I’ve already found the perfect man to take over! Gigi, give me a call after the show is over, you’ve already worked with me in the past and you know that I want to build a successful team!”

Unfortunately, the show ended before a live negotiation of the contract or some transfers, done to please the new coach. We’re lucky, though! The season just started in Romania and the show runs almost every weekend, from Friday to Monday evening!

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #1659
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

he must be a relation of acionescu
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #1660
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Juve started with their stealing already

2 red cards for napoli
gifted penalty to juve
penalty not given to napoli

as long as they have referees on their side juve fans shouldnt worry about bans and sportive justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #1661
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Juve started with their stealing already

2 red cards for napoli
gifted penalty to juve
penalty not given to napoli

as long as they have referees on their side juve fans shouldnt worry about bans and sportive justice
Napoli played like thugs today, at least most of their team and specially Zuniga who received one of the red cards. Even if they want to argue about Goran's, it's still in the rules that if you get verbal like that with a referee you're out.

FIGC should fine these sore losers for bitching their way out of the ceremony.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #1662
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #1663
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Rangers 1st game in third league today

needed a goal on 90th minute for 2-2 v Peterhead

to put in perspective, st mirren won 6-0 there last year in a cup match
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #1664
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Coppa Italia 11/12: penalty over Marchisio, ref didn't care, Napoli won, we took the defeat like men.

Today I agreed on the penalty, also addressed the red cards. They acted like terrible losers, cry like babies because it's Juve and enjoy it when the ref makes a mistake in their favour.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #1665
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

City wins their first piece of hardware this season with a 3-2 win over Chelsea in the Community Shield.

Pretty good result considering Chelsea was playing all of their regular starters and we played less than half of our starting lineup.
Closed Thread