Football Zone - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #1636
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Aquilani hasn't bloomed well enough. Hasnt he?

What about Roma and Lazio. How are they going to do this Season?
Roma top 5

Lazio hardly top 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #1637
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

GDS stating Bonucci and Pepe will be cleared, high hopes for me as of now

Zapata in Milan, good signing IMO. Knows the league well and always gave a good impression. What do you think scarecrows? Both he and Acerbi are no Nesta and Thiago but I still think they will perform nicely, with Yepes and Mexes also at D I don't really think you'll struggle at the back.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #1638
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Cristián Zapata will do well with Milan. He did great for my team, for several years in Serie A, and that is more influential in my judgement, than one poor season with a club that was doomed by injuries to way too many great players. Let's see.

Acerbi is younger and finished last season well, so he might be the better short term option, and most likely a great long term acquisition.

Zapata needs to get his confidence back, then he will form one half of a great defensive duo.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #1639
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Aquilani hasn't bloomed well enough. Hasnt he?

What about Roma and Lazio. How are they going to do this Season?
Not really. Aquilani's best years were at Roma a few years ago, he didn't receive too many chances at Liverpool and, since then, too much inconsistencies and switching teams didn't allow him to fully exploit his talent. He was just loaned at Milan and Juve because he's not a cheap player and had been very prone to injuries so... just wishing him the best at Fiorentina and hoping he can have a good season, still rather young.

I also believe Roma could end at top 5 but don't see them fighting for the Scudetto and Lazio could very well have a similar season to the last one, it's not like they've lost important players, they remain strong plus Zarate coming back can only be good news for them.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #1640
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Zapata in Milan, good signing IMO. Knows the league well and always gave a good impression. What do you think scarecrows? Both he and Acerbi are no Nesta and Thiago but I still think they will perform nicely, with Yepes and Mexes also at D I don't really think you'll struggle at the back.
on paper the worst Milan defense since I was born

hopefully they wont leak too many goals, now we dont even have Van Bommel to help defense

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #1641
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
on paper the worst Milan defense since I was born

hopefully they wont leak too many goals, now we dont even have Van Bommel to help defense
On paper, yes, maybe yes but I think Acerbi's got plenty of potential to do well and stay at the team for a long time. Would've been interesting to see him alongside a more experienced/solid partner like T.Silva, for confidence and motivation it's just not the same to have Mexes or Zapata at your side in comparison. Remember when, once upon a time, Bonera was good? lol seems like ages ago.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #1642
country flag Vinceremo

Good luck to David Pizarro at Fiorentina. Without fitness issues, I expect him to perform well. Had moments of brilliance at Udine and Roma being one of their most consistent performers at times and I think he definitely needed a new challenge at this late stage of his career. Like I said before, Fiorentina keeps playing it smart during the transfer window, very good job so far by them IMO.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #1643
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Really? It seems to me like they're buying 'have-beens'. I guess given that they have failed in the last few seasons, that is all they can manage to attract, for now.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #1644
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Milan are going to have a disastrous season. Might not be so much in Serie A but in Euruope Definitely.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #1645
country flag The Prince

Antonio Conte is suspended from football matters for ten months. Good luck Juve. Sorry Vinceramo…
Old 08-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #1646
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

we wont have to endure the whiner for a whole season

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #1647
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool draw Hearts in UEFA Cup
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #1648
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
i won't be entering football thread anymore. any time i see a update i think that modric signed for madrid and got disappointed every time
I hope he gets stuck at Tottenham, hats off to Levy; Real offered 42mil Euros (unreal sum), but the problem is not everything goes to the Spurs, his agent (Zdravko Mamic, actual boss of Dinamo Zagreb and disgusting mafioso) needs to be paid out at the next transfer with a couple of millions, Real is not willing to this, and Levy is playing dumb; too funny...

Paying this kind of money; 40-45 mil for LUKA fu*ing Modric is the sickest joke ever, he is a rock solid player, great connector between defense/offense, but nobody is worth that kind of money, not even CRonaldo or his pal Messi; just plain stupid and utter nonsens...
Old 08-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #1649
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

Last week my team Hajduk Split lost 0-3 to Inter Milan at home in the qualifiers for the Europa league; we put 8 promissing players under 21 on the field (due to awful finances our juniros have to play), the oldest player was 26, Inter had 4 chances scored 3 stupid goals (Snijder nice one, Nagatomo, Coutinho); stadium was sold out, 40000 fans, 1 hour before, 90 minutes during the match, and 20 minutes after the match standing ovation for our team after the game although they got hammered 0-3; the young guys had plenty of chances, just no experience, they were overwhelmed with the atmosphere; but they left their heart o the field; hats off..

I was at the match, this experience was better then sex....

Please watch this video, juss plain amazing, best fans in the world, called Torcida Split, only Brazilians and Argies come close to us (there was an episode on the show ''Football factory'' about Torcida)

And then last night at Giuseppe Meazza stadium we almost shocked the entire football world; we won 2-0 in Milan, Inter could have scored but our GK was sick, we hade 2-3 sitters to go 3-0 up and ensure overtime, but no gas left in the tank; too young, just too young...

1st goal was a penalty, 2nd goal from Ivan ''Giga'' Vukovic was Zidane like, pure extasy;

4500 Hajduk Split fans at the Meazza, although we lost 0-3 at home, Croatia is in a deep financial crisis, but the love for our club has no boarders or limits; we were louder then 40000 nerazzuris; they toned down the TV sound, the stadium almost exploded after loud chants ''inter, inter vafanculo''; 90 minutes chearing for our players; tears came to my eyes...

I know 90% of you guys dont care, but this sum up was meant for true football fans.....

Biggest win outside of Split in the last 20 years for my team; with such a young team, plain unreal...
Old 08-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #1650
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

4500 fans haha awesome that. And some of the most fun stuff goes on in the Eastern European leagues. I mean I for one can't wait for the Croatia-Serbia qualification derbies, it's going to be a crazy atmosphere.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread