Football Zone - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 12:26 AM   #1606
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario000 View Post
eh, Juve and their players, always the same.
No, Juve has nothing to do with this. The accusations on Pepe, Conte and Bonucci are from when they all played in different teams (coached in Conte's case).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #1607
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

On topic with Juve, I'm afraid a very, very dark and sad day for us and Italian football as a whole might be very soon to come... Bonucci's not willing to declare himself guilty in order to reduce his ban from 3 years to just 1. He's innocent and said he's going to battle all the way in order to prove it, because he really is, but the scenario is just not looking promising at all. While I think that's a brave attitude and fully support him, if things don't go well it would mean his career = dead One of our best defenders, both in Juve and Nazionale, with a great future ahead and, just like that, his career is on the line and might be killed

FORZA LEOO!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 02:33 AM   #1608
country flag Mario000

Mario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
No, Juve has nothing to do with this. The accusations on Pepe, Conte and Bonucci are from when they all played in different teams (coached in Conte's case).
I didn't say that Juve as a club is guilty of something, I just said that all players that are guilty or players that are being investigete were/are from juventus.

I am saying this:
Deferiti:
Conte - Juve
Bonnuci - Juve
Pepe - Juve

Indagati:
Sculli - giovanilli Juve
Massielo - giovanilli Juve
Criscito - giovanilli Juve
Milanetto - giovanilli Juve

Rubentus, una scoula di vita!!
Mario000 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 AM   #1609
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On topic with Juve, I'm afraid a very, very dark and sad day for us and Italian football as a whole might be very soon to come... Bonucci's not willing to declare himself guilty in order to reduce his ban from 3 years to just 1. He's innocent and said he's going to battle all the way in order to prove it, because he really is, but the scenario is just not looking promising at all. While I think that's a brave attitude and fully support him, if things don't go well it would mean his career = dead One of our best defenders, both in Juve and Nazionale, with a great future ahead and, just like that, his career is on the line and might be killed

FORZA LEOO!!!!!!!!!
he should have done like the snail Conte

Quote:
I didn't say that Juve as a club is guilty of something, I just said that all players that are guilty or players that are being investigete were/are from juventus.

I am saying this:
Deferiti:
Conte - Juve
Bonnuci - Juve
Pepe - Juve

Indagati:
Sculli - giovanilli Juve

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #1610
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

United shirt deal is really interesting GM person responsible for deal got fired right after it

also United enter IPO but details are disgusting
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 10:53 PM   #1611
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:

I am saying this:
Deferiti:
Conte - Juve
Bonnuci - Juve
Pepe - Juve

Indagati:
Sculli - giovanilli Juve

Wow, so much hate and rushed conclusions... same goes to scarecrows. Let it flow through you

We just won our 30th Scudetto, sul campo, and we're heading to many more despite some patches of 'bumpy road'. Deal with it
Old 07-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #1612
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

How many of those "sul campo" were the result of Moggi running a telephone hotline behind the scenes? Incredible arrogance.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 11:18 PM   #1613
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Juve will be a big threat next season in Europe, provided the consequences aren't demotion to the B league like last time.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #1614
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
How many of those "sul campo" were the result of Moggi running a telephone hotline behind the scenes? Incredible arrogance.
I'm not being arrogant man, I lived and watched all the matches from those that were stripped under Moggi and, despite the shit that he pulled, truly believe we earned them on the field. Same feeling from the players of our squad from those years. There's a lot of irrational hate from other tifosi, but around here in the forum you know there's that joking 'aura' too.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #1615
country flag Mario000

Mario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond reputeMario000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, so much hate and rushed conclusions... same goes to scarecrows. Let it flow through you

We just won our 30th Scudetto, sul campo, and we're heading to many more despite some patches of 'bumpy road'. Deal with it
sul cazzo.
first, let's remember the good old Turone goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYOVZKT-TA
for those who doesn't know, 3 turns before the end of championship, roma and juve were at same ammount of points. Turone(Roma) scored a goal, but it was disallowed. you don't even have to see 3D replay to see that the goal is regular

then, let's see what we got here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWLOgM0trxs

what's up with Giraudo, DR. Agricola?? PLEASE DON'T!!
and that is just 1%.
It would be nice if your club could buy you and their fans some honesty and inteligence as they were buying matches all the time.
we'll see what is juve going to do in champions league

@other poster, sorry guys if this post sound bit arrogant but everytime someone says that juve won something on the field, I get nervous
Old 08-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #1616
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
Quite a few.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #1617
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not being arrogant man, I lived and watched all the matches from those that were stripped under Moggi and, despite the shit that he pulled, truly believe we earned them on the field. Same feeling from the players of our squad from those years. There's a lot of irrational hate from other tifosi, but around here in the forum you know there's that joking 'aura' too.

So your whole Countrys Justice system is flawed and the only Saints are Juventus?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #1618
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

do Juventus ever win anything clean? no wonder they had unbeaten season

amazing mafioso country Italy is
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #1619
country flag Mario000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
do Juventus ever win anything clean? no wonder they had unbeaten season
I hope we'll see in following years how much did unbeaten season cost
Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #1620
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
everytime someone says that juve won something on the field, I get nervous
You shouldn't be, and I feel sorry for you if you truly believe ALL of our titles are stained like the Scudetti that were stripped from us.

Quote:
I hope we'll see in following years how much did unbeaten season cost
I politely invite you to watch all our games from this season, compare the refereeing on them with the one on Milan's, Inter's, Lazio's and Roma's games. Of course, it shouldn't be necessary because it was crystal clearly a clean, clean Scudetto! I didn't want to sound arrogant also because, like I said, I believe there's some sort of 'joking aura' in the forum but I'm also not blind and fully admit that both Scudetti (the 2 that were stripped from us) under Moggi are partially stinged and I'm not proud of that fact, at all. Does that mean that the team wasn't crazy good that couple of seasons? No. Am I glad it happened? Of course not, as well, we payed for it and the road was very long from the rock bottom of Serie B at -17!

Stay cool, questioning someone's intelligence and honesty (like you did) based on this sort of discussion in a forum is quite sad to say the least.
Closed Thread