Football Zone - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #1546
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
North Korea's women's football team refused to start their match with Colombia on Wednesday night due to a dispute over the wrong flag being displayed.

The South Korea flag was shown alongside players' names on screens at Hampden Park instead of the North Korea equivalent as the teams lined up for the national anthems.

The Koreans headed back into their dressing room in digust but were eventually persuaded to take the field and the game kicked off an hour and five minutes after it was meant to.

However, the organisers of the London 2012 event (LOCOG) issued a statement of apology over the incident which came a day before the Games were officially opened.

It read: "Today ahead of the women's football match at Hampden Park, the South Korean flag was shown on a big screen video package instead of the North Korean flag. Clearly this is a mistake, we will apologise to the team and the national Olympic committee and steps will be taken to ensure this does not happen again."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-gaffe?cc=5739

Didn't realise Feldman was a big screen operator at Hampden.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #1547
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Rodgers is a fail, yes.

Just look at what he was doing with Reading. They nearly got relegated to League 2. As soon as he left, McDermott came in, and within two seasons, they are in the Premier League.
Yes, he was crap at Reading and Watford, ppl forget Swansea were a decent footballing side before he went there

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I also read that Man Utd bought Lucas Moura
its the usual with Man U, they never get who they chase anymore

always down to money... they dont pay enough or feel the others ask too much, its a bit of both

never seen this Moura anyway so who knows
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #1548
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

They can be happy they are not called Slovenia instead of Slovakia as they always screw that up at least once or twice at Olympics
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #1549
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-gaffe?cc=5739

Didn't realise Feldman was a big screen operator at Hampden.

reminds me of Davis Cup final when Aussies played the wrong Spanish anthem and their minister went nuts "at the insult"
Old 07-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #1550
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
They can be happy they are not called Slovenia instead of Slovakia as they always screw that up at least once or twice at Olympics
It's bound to happen sooner or later.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #1551
Banned!

you cant trust the south american agents from these Brazilians teams, they are dirty thieving little crooks

soon as an evaluation comes out about one of their young new talents suddenly a few days later 6,000,000 is added to that

you know what wants that extra money
Old 07-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #1552
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's bound to happen sooner or later.
We always get it assuming you are from Slovenia you get it too jsut other way and we don´t get insulted so what North Korea is doing is stupid
Old 07-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #1553
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
dont like the Mourinho wannabe Vilas boas at all, how Spuds sacked Redknapp for him i will never know
This.

I'm sure AVB is a decent guy but he's too immature and way out of his depth at top EPL clubs. I don't know how Spurs even considered getting rid of Redknapp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
According to the biggest Dutch football magazine Chelsea just bought Oscar from Internacional Porto Alegro for €30 million euros!
Old news. But nice to be reminded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
AVB does have an annoying way of articulating his thoughts. It's very business-like with the use of words like 'project'. He's a great manager though. He did OK at Chelsea and was manager of te year for Europe when he won Porto the EUROPA League.

Thus far he's the most overrated manager since Trapattoni. He'll need to finish at least top 6 with Spurs otherwise his EPL career is over.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #1554
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd did make a €15 million bid @ RVP if the stories are true, Arsenal rejected it and wants + €20 million for a 1 year contract.

Problem might be the RVP salary but I don't believe 1 thing that Man Utd aren't able to pay the biggest Arsenal salary.

His current salary is:

€87.800 a week, this means that he earns €4.390.000 a year.

okay just read his demands;

€250.000 a week, means €13 million a year.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #1555
country flag IncrediBale

I don´t think RVP will come he is asking too much+ is injury prone United don´t need that
Old 07-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #1556
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
We always get it assuming you are from Slovenia you get it too jsut other way and we don´t get insulted so what North Korea is doing is stupid
Yes, well the Korean situation is different, as the Korean war never officially ended. But yes, we don't get insulted, just annoyed.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #1557
Banned!

Wenger will never let RVP go to United if he can help it

Man U have brought back the likes of Macheda and Bebe according to IncrediBale watch the drunk clown playing them ahead of Chico all season, along with idiot extraordinaire Welbeck that is
Old 07-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #1558
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

RVP will joing City/Utd/Barca/RM anyways next season, when he will be a free agent.

No money for Arsenal, bigger signing fee for RVP everybody happy.

Only thing is RVP is 29 (30 in august) next year.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #1559
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Yes, well the Korean situation is different, as the Korean war never officially ended. But yes, we don't get insulted, just annoyed.
Well I got called Slovenian two times in England when I was there even when I said I´m from Slovakia but for everyone there I was Polish
Old 07-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #1560
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Wenger will never let RVP go to United if he can help it

Man U have brought back the likes of Macheda and Bebe according to IncrediBale watch the drunk clown playing them ahead of Chico all season, along with idiot extraordinaire Welbeck that is
We never sold them they were on loan but both got injured so their loans ended quickly. Both scored at tour tho. and Bebe was MOTM for many today
Closed Thread