Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Estoril - Congrats Eurofighter and Dupuis2006/Björki! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #106
country flag BrazilTBfan

BrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Estoril - Wednesday Deadline is 12pm CEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
No problem Henrique it was bigg week in Barcelona.
Madrid will be a better tournament

Hope we can do something nice in RG and Wimbledon. I hope QF or semi on that 2 slams.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #107
country flag kingroger

kingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Estoril - Wednesday Deadline is 12pm CEST!

Wednesday Interview

Eddy DoubleD at the press conference after winning his opening match against coolfish1103.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Eddy DoubleD, congrats on your win today. How did you feel out there?
A: It's was ok, the conditions were good, my game was much better than at Barcelona. I'm happy that I won.

Q: Are you happy with the tournament conditions so far and the hospitality?
A: Yeah, sure. The people here are great. Giving that I am a clay-court player, I'll always feel great here.

Q: Today was a really close match. What was the key to win it?
A: I guess I took my chances, I risked a little bit in the important moments and that paid off.

Q: Your serve looked really sharp in the deciding moments. You faced match point but were able to save it with a Service Winner. You were working on it on Sunday during your practice session with kingroger. Do you think that had a big impact on today's performance?
A: Yes, that was the plan.) I'm always looking to improve my game, to be better and serve is one part of my game that can really be improved. I'm happy that I can see the results.

Q: Tomorrow you will face World Number 5 Nev from Argentina for a spot in the Quarterfinals. How will you approach that match? Do you have certain rituals?
A: Nev is one great player and it woul be a really tough match. I just have to focus on my game, to do everything perfect and be positive. If I want to be higher in rankings, I must win the matches aganst better players. Probably, I'll use my combination of one red one blue socks)

Q: You will play on Centre Court tomorrow. Are you ready for a big match in front of an enthusiastic Portuguese crowd?
A: I guess it would be a voulcanic atmosphere there. That will only motivate me to show my best game possible.

Q: In doubles you are down 8-7 after Day 1. Is there a chance to come back and defeat kingroger/Nev?
A: It's a tough match. kingroger and Nev are a really good team. We hope to turn things around. I thing we have a good shot.

Q: You are ranked 6 in the world right now. Will you have a go to crack the Top 5 soon?
A: Of course. I always propose myself to win every tournament I play. I'm confident in my chances and I'll stop just when I reach the number 1 spot.

Q: The last few weeks have been really succesful for you - tell us what you changed and made you climb the ranks!
A: My game is growing, I improved my tactics, I am more experienced and I know my oponents better than the last year. I guess wins bring more wins and I won't stop until I reach my goal.

Q: We spoke with Gavnich77 on Monday. He told us that the courts are slower than he usually likes. What's your impression about the speed of the courts?
A: The courts really suit me. I really like this surface and I hope this can convert in a good performance for me.

Q: The Player's party is scheduled for tonight. It's held at the beach. Will you attend? If yes who do you go with?
A: Of course I'll be there. It's really nice to spend your time with all the players. They are all nice and friendly people. The weather is really great right now, totally suitable for a beach party. I think we are all going to have a good time. I heard Maria(Kirilenko) is in Estoril too so I think I'll take my chances with her.

Thank you very much and Good Luck
TTS:#126 (High: #121) W (2)2012: Alphen CH, Szezecin CH
TTD: #131 (High: #26)
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
DTT Singles: High: #1 - W Australian Open 2011, Madrid 2011, Tokyo 2011
DTT Doubles: High: #3 - W Wimbledon 2011, US Open 2011
kingroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #108
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

It's not often I see a name here and have to look them up. I had no clue who Charrion was, i was shocked to see he was top 100 in doubles, I'll take the win

good luck next week Alex

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #109
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilTBfan View Post
Madrid will be a better tournament

Hope we can do something nice in RG and Wimbledon. I hope QF or semi on that 2 slams.
I have to defend 1/2 final there

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 118(Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 94 (Best 70) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires QF Auckland, QF Houston (with stbanchile)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:3 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #110
country flag kingroger

kingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond reputekingroger has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Second Round Results

07:08 | (1) Björki (GER) vs. trucul (FRA) #SRs: 2-3
08:07 | Eddy DoubleD (ROU) vs. (5) Nev (ARG) #SRs: 0-1
07:05 | (6) kingroger (GER) vs. supertec (ESP) #SRs: 2-2
06:08 | jervisjames (AUS) vs. Cesar Luiz (BRA) #SRs: 3-4

07:06 | (3) 156mphserve (CAN) vs. Boarder35m (GER) #SRs: 2-2
08:06 | Cava (CZE) vs. (7) abollo (EGY) #SRs: 2-2
08:08 | nickelS (RUS) vs. Spain07 (POL) #SRs: 2-2, Shootout: SR1
08:07 | Eurofighter (GER) vs. nicksimioni (BRA) #SRs: 3-0
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
Old 05-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #111
country flag kingroger

Doubles First Round Results

22:21 | (1) kingroger/Nev (GER/ARG) vs. Eddy DoubleD/Gavnich77 (ROU/GBR) #SRs: 6-4
19:21 | (ALT) Adder A216/diego36arg (NED/ARG) vs. trucul/Toooom (FRA/FRA) #SRs: 1-6
13:22 | BrazilTBfan/Marto (GRE/BUL) vs. 156mphserve/ibreak4coffee (CAN/CAN) #SRs: 3-6
23:16 | Cesar Luiz/Direnan (BRA/BRA) vs. (4) balloon/Boarder35m (SIN/GER) #SRs: 7-4

22:20 | (3) Björki/Dupuis2006 (GER/CAN) vs. abollo/Chilenaitor (EGY/CHI) #SRs: 7-5
23:16 | Hidalgo/Spain07 (RUS/POL) vs. coolfish1103/supertec (USA/ESP) #SRs: 9-7
22:22 | nickelS/tennisbabe999 (RUS/CAN) vs. Cava/Felipe Abe (CZE/BRA) #SRs: 4-6
16:19 | Lisandro/Rafarta&Grigorior (BRA/USA) vs. (2) *Jean*/Eurofighter (FRA/GER) #SRs: 6-6
Old 05-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #112
country flag kingroger

Thursday OOP

Alejandro Falla/Santiago Giraldo vs. Dustin Brown/Alexander Waske SR1 PTS
Paul Hanley/Marcelo Melo vs. Richard Gasquet/Edouard Roger-Vasselin SR2
Michael Kohlmann/Jamie Murray vs. Xavier Malisse/Dick Norman SR3
Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah vs. Matthias Bachinger/Frank Moser SR4
Frantisek Cermak/Filip Polasek vs. Marin Cilic/Lovro Zovko SR5
Aisam Ul-Haq Qureshi/Jean-Julien Rojer vs. Treat Conrad Huey/Dominic Inglot SR6
Jordan Kerr/Dudi Sela vs. Scott Lipsky/Rajeev Ram SR7
Robert Lindstedt/Horia Tecau vs. Pablo Adujar/Guillermo Garcia-Lopez SR8
Marko Djokovic/Goran Tosic vs. Pablo Andujar/Guillermo Garcia-Lopez SR8
John Paul Fruttero/Raven Klaasen vs. Johan Brunstrom/Philipp Marx SR9
Olivier Charroin/Jonathan Marray vs. Julian Knowle/David Marrero SR10

Last Names Only:

Falla vs. Brown
Hanley vs. Gasquet
Kohlmann vs. Malisse
Cabal vs. Bachinger
Cermak vs. Cilic
Qureshi vs. Huey
Kerr vs. Lipsky
Lindstedt vs. Andujar
Djokovic vs. Andujar
Fruttero vs. Brunstrom
Charroin vs. Knowle

Matches count for Day 1/1 in Singles and Doubles QF.
Send picks to kingroger except Cesar Luiz, Toooom, trucul and kingroger who should send to jervisjames.
Deadline is 11am CEST!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #113
country flag Anin

Anin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond reputeAnin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Estoril - Thursday Deadline is 11am CEST!

Keep loosing first round in both singles and doubles on SR.

Thanks for managing kingroger. And goodluck to remaining players
Anin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:56 AM   #114
country flag jervisjames

jervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond reputejervisjames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) - Estoril - Thursday Deadline is 11am CEST!

COngrats Cesar Luiz.

Bring on the Masters and Grand Slams!!
jervisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #115
country flag kingroger

Waiting for JJ to forward picks
Old 05-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #116
country flag kingroger

I'm really sorry but I still don't have picks which were sent to JJ -.- I can only post diffs for 1 match in Singles/Doubles without them...
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #117
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond reputeHidalgo has a reputation beyond repute

JJ is sleeping now. It is night in Sydney by the way, me and my d-s partner sent to kingroger only
Hidalgo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #118
country flag kingroger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
JJ is sleeping now. It is night in Sydney by the way, me and my d-s partner sent to kingroger only
it's 10.26 right now... I still don't have all those picks so can my opponents please fwd their picks to me??
Old 05-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #119
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

I sent to Kingroger =O

My partner sent only JervisJames...
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #120
country flag kingroger

Thursday Differences - Missing picks from Cava

Singles

00:00 | trucul (FRA) vs. Eddy DoubleD (ROU) - Same winners; SR Differences: Brown 2-0 v 2-1, Malisse 2-0 v 2-1, Cabal 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | (6) kingroger (GER) vs. Cesar Luiz (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Brown 2-0 v 2-1, Malisse 2-1 v 2-0, Qureshi 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | (3) 156mphserve (CAN) vs. Cava (CZE) - Missing picks from Cava
00:00 | Spain07 (POL) vs. Eurofighter (GER) - Huey vs. Qureshi

Doubles

00:00 | (1) kingroger/Nev (GER/ARG) vs. trucul/Toooom (FRA/FRA) - Gasquet, Bachinger vs. Hanley, Cabal SR Differences: Brown 2-1 v. Brown 2-0, Gasquet 2-1 v. Hanley 2-1, Bachinger 2-0 v. Cabal 2-1, Lipsky 2-0 v. Lipsky 2-1
00:00 | 156mphserve/ibreak4coffee (CAN/CAN) vs. Cesar Luiz/Direnan (BRA/BRA) - Hanley, Cabal , Brunstrom vs. Gasquet, Bachinger, Fruttero
00:00 | (3) Björki/Dupuis2006 (GER/CAN) vs. Hidalgo/Spain07 (RUS/POL) - Cermak, Qureshi +2 vs. Cilic, Huey +2
00:00 | Cava/Felipe Abe (CZE/BRA) vs. *Jean*/Eurofighter (FRA/GER) - Missing picks from Cava

Last edited by kingroger : 05-03-2012 at 02:49 PM.