Daddy why dont you love me? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Daddy why dont you love me?

I feel like the more i want my dad to realized how much i want to love him more and to appreciate him, the more i just realized that he will never be the loving dad i always wanted him to be. Ever since i was in my mom's belly my dad was on drugs, i was born impaired which was the fact that i had a speech delay. My dad was so controlling and so demanding that he thinks that what he did to my mom and to my brothers and to me this only girl and disabled child that he was right and all but the truth is, it has left this family living a lie and scarred for life. My mom told me that my dad has messed up so much in our lives. That he really didnt want to take care of you, he wasnt there for you for 2 years of your life. So thats why i was sent to my auntie Vanessa's house to live with her for 3 years because of the fact that my dad never wanted to take care of me and to love me. In elementary i kept begging him to help me with homework and begging him to take me to the park with him to play basketball, but all he wants to do is do drugs and hang out with his friends. And here i am as a disabled child dont have daddy to love me and support me the way a daddy should do. Here my mom is doing all the work and trying her best to love me and support me more while my daddy doesnt wanna do anything for anybody but himself. In middle school and high school my anger with him escalated. Hes yelling at me calling me names telling me stupid things that i should not here. He was so harsh to me at times where i was trying to tell him that im not feeling well mentally. I would wanna rebel against him. But i wasnt the type of person to do that. Im more of a person who lets the other person win instead of me defending myself. I didnt have that many friends in school, people look at me weird. Even in church i wasnt really liked there at all by people because i was too quiet and too weird. So in middle school and high school i would isolate myself from the world, i didnt wanna do anything with anybody. I was becoming more suicidal year after year, being negitive to myself and harming myself mentally and let others ruin me and letting them control me with their pity foolishness. I wanted my dad to be there for me. But even though he would hug me, i knew it was a lie, the moment he hug me i knew it was a lie, he never hug me like this when i was young. He would treat my mom with disrespect and do it in front of me and my brothers and my grandparents too. But in 2003, when i was 14, my auntie whom took care of me when i was 3-5 years old, died of cancer when i was 14. She was like a second mother to me and took care of me better than my dad. My auntie hated my dad for what he did to his family, and put them through suffer of his dirty deeds. At the time of my auntie's death i didnt think it was real, i always loved my auntie, but i never thought that she would die the way she did. I was sad very sad. I then isolated myself from my friends and family. I remember that i was told by my counselor in 2007 that i couldnt walk the stage because i didnt have enough credits to walk the stage. That was one of my dreams was to walk the stage with a cap and gown and say i achieved something in my life. I had to do so much work because of my fall back in 11th grade that put me behind in credit, i injured my ankle for stupid reasons. My dad wasnt there of course to understand what i was going through, he never asked me what happen to you in school did anybody treat you ok or just how are you feeling? It makes me so frustrated that this guy sits in the house not doing anything for us and hasnt even said sorry. But in March of 2011, we decided to leave him for good. My mom was sick and tired of his nonsense and his foolishness and his disrespectfulness towards the whole family. Today this day my mom was on the phone with my dad because he called to just talk to my mom. I was in my mom's room trying to help her out with something. Mom told me to say hi to your dad. I did say hi to him, but he replied and said "You didnt wanna say hi to me, if you did you wouldve said hi to me a long time ago". Yes i didnt say hi to him in a long time, but its hard for me to talk to him because of the pain and suffering i had to endure with this man. He and i relationship has crumbled. I wanted to say that you dont know what its like to be in my shoes, you dont know how much you hurt my family and me especially, im the only girl with a disability that you have and you never loved me the way i wanted you to love me. You never supported me in the hard times i had. You never even thought about me. My mom told me that when you called her you never asked how the whole family including me was doing. How the hell am i suppose to talk to a person if you dont ask how a person is doing? How the hell am i suppose to talk to you about my situation and the depression that i have right now and you fire back at me with a disrespectful response. I had to tell myself, "Dee maybe you should expect your father to not say hi to you in a nice way, your father doesnt love you. He said to people that his family was living a perfect life and we love each other so much. But it was all a lie and you will never be healed from the pain and lie we lived."

Daddy, why dont you love me, i dont understand, what have i ever done to you?
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daddy why dont you love me?

That's really tough. I guess some people are simply bad parents, just not fit for the job. At least you have your mom and your siblings there for you
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

wow, i need a moment to breath.
sometimes we are born to the wrong ppl and in the wrong times, theres so much we know but more things we dont know.
i know you want answers but sadly im not sure you will get them, maybe later on when ur dad is clean and will understand what he did and how deep it goes.
he lost so much times, dear dear time with his little girl, time that he will never get back.
i hope each time and every hour that pass by you get stronger and stronger, try working on your own self believe that its not YOU its HIM.
your not the problem and it has nothing to do with u, its the drugs, they just eat your body and soul when u let them.

live on, carry on, find and Cherish ppl you love AND LOVE U BACK ppl who you care and respect and PPL WHO CARE AND RESPECTS YOU.

donr mind what others think of you b/c "those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."

one day you will find your love and you will have ur family and u will give them all the love u never got.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dee. That's really sad to hear and I've felt the same with my dad, but I guess it's life and if he doesn't love you then there's nothing you can do and to be fair nothing you should even try to do, just be yourself, enjoy what you have and be happy. I mean look first things first the pair of you can always try to resolve things, but if that doesn't work then just fuck it, it's hard considering he's still in your life (well kind of is) but just forget about him if you can, just don't imagine he's your father and move on, if he doesn't love you there's no reason you should love him back or even know him I say. To me biology means nothing in this sense if there's no love, nothing at all.

(By the way completely off topic but you might want to break that down into some paragraphs, was a pain for me and I'm sure many others to read, but for you Dee there's no reason I wouldn't read it. )
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Dee That was upsetting to read, especially as you always seem so jovial. Though your avatar certainly made things uh... easier

While I can't say I've been in your situation, I've certainly never had a good relationship with my father, when I had one at all that is. He is a very unpleasant person and it was always a great source of stress for me, until I told him to fuck off, anyway. Though I suppose it is difficult for you to forget about him if he is still in contact with your mother.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #6
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Dee, baby

At least you know you have people on MTF who love you

Like me and plenty of others
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #7
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

hang in there dee. and hang tough

you will always have your friends at the castle to be by your side.

and all the others at mtf.

life deals us these strange cards at times. just be the best you can be and rest should fall in place.

stay positive.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, this is so deep, Dee. I feel for you so much. The best thing for me to say is, that you deserve so much better and your dad isn't really your dad. Period, he's not a father. He may have created you, but that alone doesn't make you a father. Don't ever let him affect your personal happiness, your self-worth. Don't allow him to dictate how you feel. That's what he wants, power and control over you. It's why he is manipulating you and trying to hold your understandable negativity about him over your head. To guilt trip you. Don't allow him that. Dust his ass of your shoulders, Dee, you're too fabulous and he's not worth any tear you shed or any pain you feel. Tell yourself, you know what, this man doesn't respect me? Well, fuck him. And keep it moving, because you do have a lot of people who genuinely care for you.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #9
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Dee... sorry to hear about your family troubles.

You know, sometimes we expect our parents to have it all figured out and the truth is they are just screwed up people. Maybe they lack communication skills and coping skills, and they make a mess of their relationships. Especially a parent-child relationship, where it's not equal and there's so much responsibility.

Your dad might be too screwed up - either from drugs or psychological issues. He may be too consumed with guilt for not having been there for his family. Some people turn the guilt on themselves, but some can't handle that, go into denial and turn it on others. The worst thing about not being there for your kids when they were small is that you can never go back in time and fix it. This realization is too much for some people; they figure "it's too late" so why go through the anguish of confronting the painful past when you can't fix it? Of course, that's unhealthy and keeps everyone stuck, but fear and denial are strong motivators in some people's behaviour.

But if someone makes you feel like you're not worthy of love because they don't give it to you, you have to remember that sometimes that says more about how screwed up they are than anything about you. That person is not some perfect judge, impartially assessing your value. They're an imperfect human being: all their pre-conceived ideas, fears and insecurities are motivating how they treat you, not anything you did.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Paragraphs.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #11
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Not the right place.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Absentee parents suck. I've met my father once (granted, he did request an impressive one day of custody annually, which he was denied) . But you can't help your parents, it's not your fault

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #13
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

That was tough to digest (in more ways than one) . I really don't know what to say except....sorry . I like, literally, have no words. I can relate to this.

I have a dilemma too with my parents as well in regards to "loving" their own sons and daughters . All I can say is, I have this massive rift between me and my parents. It's a shame they don't understand the real nature of parenting. They are (my dad especially) obnoxious, uncivilized, dirty and shows no respect or curtesy whatsoever. All my mum does is yell at me and keep reminding me of irrelevant shit, thinking that I'm still like 3 years old. There's never a time my parents believed in me, just berated me for everything I did....I even got abused when I was 5-6. It's incredible tough to say but I really do hate my dad with a passion. My mum, not so much, but my fury with her exists. I've tried suggesting counselling with them but they just I'm a stupid, crazy fool who thinks that's more evidence of my "stupidity" and my "uselessness". I wish they'd love me, but they can't accept it. And neither can I. That's why I am who I am today.

But I try and shrug it off, keep fighting through everyday no matter how hard it is to deal with these sick people. Sometimes I feel like they aren't even my parents...I'm probably a foster child...but I guess that's how things are. To be honest, I'm learning a good lesson in this and I'm taking positives out of it. Helps me with my patience, helps me to become kinder, more of a listener. They are models of who no one else SHOULD be. Anyways...like Rafa says "It's the moment to keep fighting".

I cherish the day when I finally find independence and start a whole new life on my own. Because sadly, I've given up on them.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users

Last edited by BroTree123 : 04-22-2012 at 01:54 AM.
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Dee...
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 AM   #15
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Dee, honey

Some people should never reproduce, the fact that you can conceive doesn't mean you're fit to be a parent and that's the case with your dad.

Hang in there, it's not your fault and is his loss, he misses knowing and loving you.

Now if anyone trolls in this thread, they are a piece of s****, there are countless other threads where you can do it, this is not the place.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote