Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans) - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2006, 07:52 AM   #601
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 50 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATennisFan
Good luck doing PT - maybe you can clue us in on Guille's shoulder issues - be our resident expert. Thanks for coming back. I have a feeling it's a good time for it and that it will be a fun year to follow Guille.
Thanks so much!!! I find out on Monday whether or not im into Physiotherapy, its SOOO hard to get into (nearly as hard as Medicine here). But fingers crossed. Lol as for being the resident expert on injuries etc, i'll do my best!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back too, i feel so special! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2006, 07:54 AM   #602
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 52 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Think I can fogive you

Yep I used to be named "legolas" but I changed it quite a while ago already (february 2005)
OOHHH lol of course i remember you!!!! I was scared that i used to talk to someone called 'chiudi fan' and just didnt remember I had a busy year in 2005 but hopefully i can be a more loyal Guille fan this year! Good idea to make this 'fan list' thing btw.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #603
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 52 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
OOHHH lol of course i remember you!!!! I was scared that i used to talk to someone called 'chiudi fan' and just didnt remember I had a busy year in 2005 but hopefully i can be a more loyal Guille fan this year! Good idea to make this 'fan list' thing btw.
I sometimes forget I had a name-change, so that it might confusing for people who haven't seen me online for a while I hope I'll see you on more the coming nice, I enjoy chatting with you

and yeah we thought so with several posters, that's why the list was started. I have the honour to be the one to update it

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:47 AM   #604
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna join this.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #605
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 50 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
there's a lot of different careers I could go into. Although to be honest, I'm not really sure what I want to do when I finish uni. The thing is, in Britain most people don't go down the same career path as the course that they've taken at university. As long as you get a good degree, many employers look upon you favourably, even if the degree has nothing to do with the job you're going for.
Wow that's odd. Waste of time and brain space I considered alot of stuff (art) til I finally settled on nursing Everyone says it's gonna be HARD I am SO up for this. Y'all probably won't see me very often, if at all. All be somewhere buried under a ton of books @.@

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY...
BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTDAY DEAR MEEEEEEE!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Woot! I'm gonna get so much money today! LMAO! I dunno if any other countries do this, but in the USA, people walk around with money pinned to them so everyone knows it's their birthday and give them money I got 3 dollars yesterday at work, and I'm going out tonight! "I love to sing-a...about da moon-a and da June-a and da spring-a...I love to sing-a..." I'm 20 I can't sing "Teenage dirtbag" anymore!!! My last day as a teenager was ok I guess. Ha! Now I can sing "I AM! Smellin' like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed!..." Ok blah blah blah....

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #606

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. My name is Olga and I used to post in the Guille forum a looooonggg time ago and quite often.
Back then my username was Keira. I remember many people from here Where's mordicus (marie) gone?
I'll be 18 in a month. I'm Russian but live in Germany...
My MSN is xlegendary_nightx@hotmail.de and Sara should add me because she is on my old one and I forgot the pasword

Happy Birthday Guille's Girl, btw.

- Mark Twain
Old 01-11-2006, 04:39 PM   #607
country flag Baseline

Baseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl
Wow that's odd. Waste of time and brain space I considered alot of stuff (art) til I finally settled on nursing Everyone says it's gonna be HARD I am SO up for this. Y'all probably won't see me very often, if at all. All be somewhere buried under a ton of books @.@

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY...
BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTDAY DEAR MEEEEEEE!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Woot! I'm gonna get so much money today! LMAO! I dunno if any other countries do this, but in the USA, people walk around with money pinned to them so everyone knows it's their birthday and give them money
I didn't know it was your birthday today - HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Never seen people pin money to themselves for their birthdays though, a local tradition???

Best of luck in nursing - I know you'll do great at it!

Baseline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:29 PM   #608
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Olga I thought you were much older than 17! I though you'd be 20 by now! Sorry I haven't added you to my MSN. I really don't use it very ofter

Thanks for the bday wishes! ^^

I guess the money thing is local It's really funny though cuz people were telling me "happy bday" and I was thinkin "how'd they know?" cuz I forgot I had the money pinned on me LMAO!

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #609

How shall i become 20 in 1 year when I used to be 16 when we chatted ?

- Mark Twain
Old 01-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #610
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 53 fans)

Olga, added you to the list! GG, changed your age. And changed mine as well...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #611
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 53 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan

2006 pictures || The newest pictures of Guillermo, taken in 2006. All posted in this thread! Enjoy, and drool over these pics of this wonderful man!
It took me a while, but I did finally add a link to the 2006 picture thread in the first post of this thread.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-16-2006, 04:53 PM   #612
country flag QuiqueFCO

QuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond reputeQuiqueFCO has a reputation beyond repute

QuiqueFCO = Enrique = 25 years old = Buenos Aires, Argentina
enriquequintana@hotmail.com
QuiqueFCO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:55 PM   #613
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I did add you to the list Enrique welcome aboard great to see another fan, you have the honour to be the first poster in this thread who's username starts with a Q.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:53 PM   #614
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 54 fans)

Welcome around, Enrique, and thanks for your report in the other thread, I hope you'll keep participating! Sorry you didn't get to see a better match yesterday.
(And don't worry about your English, it's fine!)

You're barely posting anymore, Yvo! I was wondering the other day what you were doing. I hope you're fine and you just have better things to do than post on MTF at the moment!

Last edited by Truc : 02-16-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #615
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 54 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
You're barely posting anymore, Yvo! I was wondering the other day what you were doing. I hope you're fine and you just have better things to do than post on MTF at the moment!
I have always known that I posted way too much, but I couldn't stop myself, till a few months ago. In November I already learned to stop posting in the evening, but still posted during the day, but in January I decided I also should try to be less online during the day. The result, that all goes too well and Yvo hardly posts I think I will post a bit more again from now on, as marco is playing again and I can only follow his matches and results online. But hopefully never as much as before

Hopp Suisse!