Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans) - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2005, 04:11 PM   #571
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 50 fans)

That's nice, well it's a honour for me that I have been in this Guille-forum ever since the beginning!

Well we all had cows in my chatthread, but then I had to change coz I 'always' take a black peter during the saint nicholas event. Now that is over I had to take something else again. But as everybody had changed to something else, I wanted something new as well. I might take the cow back once I like to change avy a bit

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2005, 03:46 PM   #572
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 50 fans)

oops I still have the black-pete avy; I'd change it..... *changes*

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 04:12 PM   #573
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

yep coz it'll take a while till the peters are in holland again

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-22-2005, 04:48 PM   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
That's nice, well it's a honour for me that I have been in this Guille-forum ever since the beginning!

Well we all had cows in my chatthread, but then I had to change coz I 'always' take a black peter during the saint nicholas event. Now that is over I had to take something else again. But as everybody had changed to something else, I wanted something new as well. I might take the cow back once I like to change avy a bit
It is very nice of you to do this fanlisting. And it is nice that you have been in Guille's Forum from the beginning
And I like the Avatar
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:05 AM   #575
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

cows are back.

Merry Cowmas to all the cows.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 02:51 PM   #576
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

merry christmas to everybody else aswell!

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 05:07 PM   #577
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

you're welcome, I like to do this, like making lists and so. Sad that I sometimes miss somebody, coz I am busy, I feel bad when I do so usually I can update the list whenever I log in, but past months I was at work. Soon I go back to uni, more time again

Yep we decided to take the cows again so we can change back to tennisplayers in the new tennisseason! I wish everybody a mooing christmas as well! Moooooo!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-23-2005, 07:21 PM   #578
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas!!!

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:21 AM   #579

I look forward to see an updated list. And I hope Guille gets off to a good start in the 2006 season. I don't see how anyone could not love seeing Guille playing tennis I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I didn't get in here before the Holiday so now I will wish you all a Happy New Year
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:01 AM   #580
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yep I hope there will be many fans to add to the list in 2006, so up to Guille to show his lovely tennis, then I am sure that Guille will gets a lot more fans!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-29-2005, 01:59 PM   #581
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I ever officially joined, so here I am

Name - Adam
Age - 21
Occupation - Student
Reasons for liking Guille - er...Carla I also like watching Guille, he's got a nice game and I like how he's got some attitude
MSN - adamglekin@hotmail.com

I pledge that in 2006, I'll actually contribute to the forum here and not just drool over the pictures of Carla
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:55 AM   #582
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 51 fans)

you're on the list now

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2005, 02:02 PM   #583
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 51 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
Thank you sir

Happy New Year to all other Guille fans
me not a sir, me is female

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2005, 02:39 PM   #584
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

That's better think I can forgive you

You're welcome

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2005, 03:30 PM   #585
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
I don't think I ever officially joined, so here I am

Name - Adam
Age - 21
Occupation - Student
Reasons for liking Guille - er...Carla I also like watching Guille, he's got a nice game and I like how he's got some attitude
MSN - adamglekin@hotmail.com

I pledge that in 2006, I'll actually contribute to the forum here and not just drool over the pictures of Carla
Hello Adam ^^ What are you studying eh??

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote