Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans) - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2005, 08:01 AM   #526
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 45 fans)

OK you are added to the list

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2005, 10:37 AM   #527
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 45 fans)

Hi, Victoria, it's great to have Argentine fans of Guille in his forum, you've got so much more informations about him than we have in other parts of the world!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:20 PM   #528
country flag victoria_maraude

victoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Hi, Victoria, it's great to have Argentine fans of Guille in his forum, you've got so much more informations about him than we have in other parts of the world!
I know! I'll try to keep you informed about interviews and stuff that only are showed here in Argentina.

TOMMY HAAS
RAFA NADAL FERNANDO VERDASCO DAVID FERRER
GUILLE CORIA DAVID NALBANDIAN
WILLY CAÑAS "CHUCHO" ACASUSO

MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS
AND THE FEDERER EXPRESS (Just too good to be true)
victoria_maraude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #529
country flag ms_raikkonen

ms_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone. i want to be a part of the group. i'm a huge guillermo fan. i'm jenni, 24 years old.
ms_raikkonen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #530
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome around here, Jenni!
Are you really from Finland? Or did you choose the flag only because you're a Raikkonen fan?
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 04:53 AM   #531

ms_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, Truc! you got it right, i chose the Finnish flag simply because i'm a huge fan of Kimi Raikkonen
Old 11-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #532
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

seems there are more andmore fake finnish people coming here I'll add you to the list Jenni

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-13-2005, 03:24 AM   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
seems there are more andmore fake finnish people coming here I'll add you to the list Jenni
we are both guilty of that!
thanks for adding me to the list
Old 11-13-2005, 07:43 AM   #534
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_raikkonen
we are both guilty of that!
thanks for adding me to the list
it's funny to see more people doing that, in the beginning I was the only one.

You're welcome

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-13-2005, 05:06 PM   #535
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

welcome!

hey yvo, our avies rule

you know, a friend told me that she heard on radio 538 that this was the last year of Bram van de Vlugt as Sinterklaas!

next year it'll suck.....

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 09:04 PM   #536
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

ah now I see your avy as well, it rules Zwaan! Nooooooooooooooo not Van de Vlugt as well I'll miss him soo much, he's the only real one for me

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-13-2005, 09:11 PM   #537

Please add me to the list. And I hope no one worries about their English. I have lived in the U.S. all my life and I still make mistakes! And I admire people who can speak more than one language. English is my only language.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 09:15 PM   #538
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

you're on the list mae welcome!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-13-2005, 09:30 PM   #539

Thanks for your welcome. I'm glad I'm now on the list
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #540
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And I am glad I could add another fan btw. I think I forgot changing the number again, so prolly we got 46 fans now *starts counting*

Hopp Suisse!