Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #1
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I searched for a thread in Guille's forum where we should talk about whatever we want to, not necesarily Guille! But I haven't found anything I like so I decided to create a new thread. I got the idea from Marat's board!!!! hope it's okay with you my fellow Guille addicts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.

Last edited by Deea : 10-07-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #2
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I'll be away a couple of days. I'm on my summer vacation and I'm going to the mountains! Field trip! I'll be leaving in an hour! I hope Guille will do great in Amersfoort!

Where are you going on holiday this summer?

Bye everyone! Talk to you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Bla bla bla. bla bla. blabla.... etc.

napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #4
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
I searched for a thread in Guille's forum where we should talk about whatever we want to, not necesarily Guille! But I haven't found anything I liked so I decided to creat a new thread. I got the idea from Marat's board!!!! hope it's okay with you my fellow Guille addicts!
There was Alita's chat thread somewhere, i think

My summer vacation is over, the next time it will be in september, Labor day weekend. Mountains where at you're going? have fun on your trip!

Last edited by napki : 07-18-2006 at 03:03 AM.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:09 PM   #5
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
I'll be away a couple of days. I'm on my summer vacation and I'm going to the mountains! Field trip! I'll be leaving in an hour! I hope Guille will do great in Amersfoort!

Where are you going on holiday this summer?

Bye everyone! Talk to you soon!
good idea Deea

You're going to the mountains? We'll miss you. Have fun.

I'm not going in holiday this year

Vamos Guille. And Allez France in Fed Cup
Old 07-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Paul supporting Guille and Tati, that's tough!
I wasn't a fan of Golovin in the past, TBH, but she's growing on me this year. She was so unlucky at the beginning of the year, I watched all those close matches she lost in Paris, in Antwerpen, in Miami, and she was looking so desperate, I just wanted to hug her.
She's a bit of a drama queen, like Guille, and I love the drama.

(The Guille pic in your avatar is gorgeous, btw, don't hesitate to post "Vamos Guille" or "Vas-y Tati!" from time to time, I can't see that pic often enough. )
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:06 PM   #7
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

It's very cute to open a chat thread immediately before leaving, Deea! Have fun, I agree we will miss you here, it's a joy to read your enthusiastic posts in the Guille forum.

It looks like I'm not going in holiday either this summer - we're completely hopeless in that regard, we're both freelancers and could go in holiday as often as we want, which ends with us NEVER taking vacation.
Maybe I'll take a few days to go to France because I haven't seen my family for ages.

Last edited by Truc : 07-15-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #8
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Poor Paul supporting Guille and Tati, that's tough!
I wasn't a fan of Golovin in the past, TBH, but she's growing on me this year. She was so unlucky at the beginning of the year, I watched all those close matches she lost in Paris, in Antwerpen, in Miami, and she was looking so desperate, I just wanted to hug her.
She's a bit of a drama queen, like Guille, and I love the drama.

(The Guille pic in your avatar is gorgeous, btw, don't hesitate to post "Vamos Guille" or "Vas-y Tati!" from time to time, I can't see that pic often enough. )
It's more than tough, it's hell

You know Tati lost 11-9 to Vaidisova in the 3rd set today?
She's always unlucky

Don't even think about hugging her she's mine

My ava usually changes quite rapidly. Tatiana, Guille, Dulko, Nalby, Ivanovic, Celtic (my football team) so don't get too attatched to it.
Old 07-16-2006, 02:42 AM   #9
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

there was always a 'chat thread' in the coria forum.....isnt there???

i checked back 6 whole pages...someone either changed the name of it...or WORSE! oh well... heres to new beginnings!

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 07-16-2006 at 02:46 AM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:44 AM   #10
country flag Truc

No no, the old thread is still on the 1st page.
But I'm all for this new thread too since nobody is writing in the other one.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:30 AM   #11
country flag Truc

Is anybody going to do this blog thing for Coria, btw?
I took a look at Amanda's thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15) because I didn't really get the idea - it seems a bit redundant here on MTF, but she says the blog entries are also plugged to other news sites, it might be a nice idea after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't/can't do it because I can't blog in English.
If anybody feels like doing it...

Last edited by Truc : 07-16-2006 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #12
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Is anybody going to do this blog thing for Coria, btw?
I took a look at Amanda's thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15) because I didn't really get the idea - it seems a bit redundant here on MTF, but she says the blog entries are also plugged to other news sites, it might be a nice idea after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I won't/can't do it because I can't blog in English.
If anybody feels like doing it...
i could, and ought to, but i am not sure i get it either. i guess i just dont understand WHY it should be happening...

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #13
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

vacations...hum, I guess I'll have three free days on September, and I probably will travel to Buenos Aires to see the Davis Cup series, well, not really, just to swear Lleyton Hewitt apparently I'll go there with my fellows of the tennis club

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:36 AM   #14
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
i could, and ought to, but i am not sure i get it either. i guess i just dont understand WHY it should be happening...
I seriously don't get the whole blog thing. They say it's going great guns over at WTA world, but I still don't get it. Why would other sites be intererested in recooked versions of the news that everyone else has anyway? And why would I be interested in someone else picking up on what I had to say? I guess there are people with journalistic ambitions, and it might be interesting for them. Is anyone from MTF doing anything on the blogging?

Anyway, I take up too much time posting on this board. I cant' imagine doing something even more time consuming.

But, After all that negative stuff, Daze you and GG are definitely the ones who should be doing the Guille blog.

Plus... here's another negative musing ... It seems to put a bit of a premium on excellent English skills, and one of the things that is nice about MTF is that people who aren't that good in English can still post here and be accepted and have their opinions respected and understood even if they use imperfect English.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:38 AM   #15
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. Truc, your English always seems perfect to me even though you say it's not so easy for you.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote