Magnus Norman - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #481
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

Magnus wins "Coach of the Year" from Tennis-X.com in their 2009 Tennis Awards:

http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2009-12-13/2784.php

Coach of the Year — Magnus Norman
The former world No. 2 and ward to fellow Swede Robin Soderling has taken his charge into the Top 10 for the first time to end 2009, as well as given him the confidence to do what no one has been able to do over the last handful of years — beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open. And the biggest accomplishment for Norman since dating Martina Hingis. “I feel more involved with Robin. He’s younger and listens more. I like that!” said Norman, who formerly coached another Swede, Thomas Johansson, before switching to Soderling near the beginning of the year. Known as a sporadic big-hitter, Soderling has improved his consistency but moreso his attitude under Norman, transforming from a short-fused head case to a more mature player willing to stick it out and grind when things aren’t going his way. “Before starting work with Robin, we looked into what he needed to work on. His mental attitude was an obvious priority. So we talked a lot, discussed things. Before, he was like a teenager on court: now hes a man. He became a great warrior with a cool head. That’s the thing I’m most proud of.”

Honorable Mention: Zlejko Krajan (Safina), Larry Stefanki (Roddick), Franco Davin (Del Potro)
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #482
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #483
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Magnus Norman holds special forum for local PE teachers and tennis coaches at Capitala World Tennis
01 Jan, 2010
Capitala World Tennis Championship
http://www.capitalawtc.com/en/Newsph...mpionship.aspx

Magnus Norman, former world number two and current coach of Swedish star Robin Söderling, today held a special forum for local Physical Education (PE) teachers and tennis coaches during the Capitala World Tennis Championship. Joined by a dietician from the [FONT='times new roman','serif']Imperial College London Diabetes Centre[/font], the session aimed to educate PE teachers and coaches on the importance of a healthy diet for children and provided handy tips on how to pass this on to aspiring young tennis stars in the UAE. The forum is just one of the many community initiatives taking place during the Capitala World Tennis Championship, which runs until tomorrow (2nd January 2010).
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #484
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

How could I miss all these great news???

Thanks everyone for posting here and congrats to Magnus of course

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #485
country flag MediaRat

MediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some pictures of Magnus outside of the tennis court (social gatherings in Sweden mostly)!

The first ones are from a couple of years ago and maybe you recognize some other famous Swedish tennis players as well in the pictures.. Like Thomas Johansson and Pim-Pim
In the two last photos he is standing next to his girlfriend Linda at a party and the last picture is of course a training session with Robin (one of many!).

Keeping our fingers crossed for a great 2010! The team has done an amazing job together last year, so keep up the good energy, hard work and stay humble!!! Both feet on the ground is important, not only when playing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magnus intervju.jpg (34.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg magnus tennisfesten.jpg (64.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg thomas och magnus.jpg (30.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg pim pim och magnus.jpg (59.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg magnus och linda på stureplansfesten.jpg (73.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg robin och magnus.jpg (41.1 KB, 20 views)
MediaRat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #486
country flag MediaRat

MediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond repute

For the people in this thread who is missing Magnus in action and want to know what he is up to, read his blog at: Http://www.answermyquestionjerk.se/magnus.
Many of you don´t understand Swedish, so I have taken the time to translate the latest blog entries in the Söderking chat thread.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=4756&page=108

In this thread you can find information about Nors, since he is - as most of you know - coaching Robin Söderling and also moving with him to Monte Carlo.
So expect more pictures and chatting about those two in the Söderling forum. A great team constellation if you ask me - two talented, hard-working guys! GO TEAM SÖDERLING
MediaRat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #487
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Rotterdam, 8 February 2010

Magnus holding Amigo

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #488
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I already thanked you for that pic Sjoukje, but thanks for posting it here as well

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 04-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #489
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

From the Australian Open

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:09 AM   #490
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

thanks peta!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #491
on clouds...

Yes, thanks Peta

Awww, I wishes he would still have his "longer" hair!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #492
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for the new pictures...I got to know Magnus at Miami this year.

He still being a total cutie!
Old 06-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #493
country flag starluk

starluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond repute

I love Magnus' new hairstyle in Wimby LOL~~any new pics pls?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #494
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

From Linda's twitter ( Magnus's girlfriend) :

Did the ultrsound yesterday and got amazing news!!!!! We having twin girls!!!! we r so exited..and a bit chocked!!

Great news!!!
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #495
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote