Magnus Norman - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2002, 09:58 PM   #31
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images
File Type: jpg rg2002_.jpg (41.8 KB, 94 views)
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2002, 10:02 PM   #32

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'll post other ones that are the ones that I like the most.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mn_paris.jpg (12.8 KB, 110 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:06 PM   #33

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mn_roland garros3.jpg (24.8 KB, 89 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:11 PM   #34

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nors.jpg (39.9 KB, 92 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:19 PM   #35

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mn_rome1.jpg (33.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:23 PM   #36

Yes, I love you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mn_toronto1.jpg (123.5 KB, 89 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:29 PM   #37

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mn_toronto2.jpg (173.7 KB, 85 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 10:34 PM   #38

I'll post more later.
Old 12-04-2002, 02:11 PM   #39
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

@ Magnus

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 08:39 PM   #40
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Magnus Norman has his sights on the opponent's goal. In this game, you want to hit it in the net.

Swedish Coaches Give Stick to Players
Tennis all-star team trades racquets for hockey sticks in annual ice hockey match in Sweden

Magnus Norman has his sights on the opponent's goal. In this game, you want to hit it in the net.

Despite showing fighting spirit and new set of skills on the ice at Johanneshov Stadium, Swedish tennis stars, Magnus Norman, Thomas Enqvist and Magnus Larsson, fell short in the annual ice hockey battle held last week against their own coaches.

Fresh home in Monaco from the Tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai, Thomas Johansson flew back to Stockholm for the sole purpose of being a spectator.

“Outside the tennis scene, this is the the main event of the year, and we take it very seriously. There is a tremendous amount of prestige and bragging rights associated with this hockey game,” said Johansson, whose knee injury prevented him from participating.

The final result was 6-4 and former pro, Joachim Nystrom, managed to score four goals to lead his team to victory for the second consecutive year.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 09:53 PM   #41

I saw some pics of him too. I noticed that he was the best player of the PLAYERS' TEAM.
He's so cute.
I'll try to post some last pics that I found fo him.
Old 07-22-2003, 11:16 AM   #42
Knutt

Knutt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Magnus Norman

I'm a huge Magnus Norman fan! He's just the greatest
Knutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 08:44 AM   #43
Lena

Lena is on a distinguished road

Hi !
I'm a new member and i love Magnus too .
Today he is in the 1/4 in Umag against Nadal .
Go Magnus

-----------------

MARAT YOU ARE THE BEST AND THE MOST BAD CHARACTER but it's for that i love you

Lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:18 PM   #44
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I was in Umag this year, where I saw Magnus for the first time. I've never been a fan, because I started watching tennis in late 2001, but I definitely became one in Umag. He has so many good qualities, from his sportsmanship to his fighting abilities. The kids in Umag adored him, they were always scrambling for autographs and he was happy to give them. He even participated in the Kid's Day, a traditional event where tennis players play with children and answer their question.

He played well in Umag, Nadal was just too good on the day. Still, it was great that he made the quarters again and I hope he can continue to climb the rankings. He needed those victories so he was quite happy in Umag. When he won the tough 3-set marathon in the first round he was delighted.

The most heartbreaking moment for me was when he was leaving the court after his QF loss. He stopped to sign autographs (not many players do after losing) and his hand was shaking, but he still did his best for his fans. My heart went out to him.

Keep fighting, Magnus!

Oh, and he is incredibly cute and has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg norman9.jpg (43.5 KB, 76 views)
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 11:46 AM   #45
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Magnus is finally playing again. He's trying to qualify for the Long Island tournament today, and he faces the wildcard Becker (not THE Becker I hope ) in the first round.

Good luck! The qualifying draw is anything but easy since the cut off was at 51.

Go Magnus!
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote