So, here is the translation of the interview with Magnus
Name: Magnus Norman
profession: working with fonds at Catella
hobbies: fitness, to be with friends, to be in the mountains
Which is your strongest characteristic?
– I am very focused on my goals, but this can also be a burden at times
What don´t you like about your body?
– I have thick legs because of tennis.
What is the strangest thing you have done?
– Now when I look back I can think that it was strange to leave school early and to hope to become a good tennisplayer. Of course it was a good choice, but also a bit strange and naive to think that a guy from Filipstad i Värmland shall have success on the tour.
When are you happy?
– I always think positive and am a happy person in generel. I get often happy about small things.
What was your dream profession as a kid?
– Professional tennisplayer or firefighter.
Which is your strongest memory from childhood?
– I remember all the summers I spent in Båstad. This year will be my 22nd year in a row and it´s fantastic to be the project leader for Catella Swedish Open 2007 - a tournament I have won 2 times.
Which is the worst business you have done?
– To invest into a new tecnic which should influence the roll of the umpire in tennis. The company went bankrupt, but the tecnic got copied and works now on the professional tour. I was a bit before the time and it was a bad timing.
When did you say the last time "don´t you know who am I?"
– My friends say I should be more like this. I am shy as a person and should never say this sentence like this.
Tell us when you were drunk once....
– I am too ashamed to tell about it. Think if my mother reads this...
What do people not like about you?
– I am shy and it is difficult for me to let people into my life, which makes people sometimes think that I am snobbish. I am working on to be less shy.
Tell us when you exploded the last time.
– My brother and I have a close relation which can explode at times. It happened like that last christmas.
What do you order in a bar?
– Depends on my mood and what my company wants to drink, but I love Mojito.
What kind of transportation system do you prefer?
– I like to go jogging in the forest on a cold autumn day and I also like to drive my scooter in the mountais with a hot chocolate on a cold winter day. But I am very lazy when it comes to getting from A to B, so I prefer to take the car when I need to get around the corner.
Which was the closest you came death?
– I fell down a 8m long stone staircase during a New Year celebration in Brazil, but I succeeded somehow to stop falling before I would have crashed into a wall. The day after I understood what could have happened if I fell with my head first.
When did you google your name the last time and why?
– I like to google the name of other people. Google pictures is the best thing which happened.
Which fashion trend did you discover early?
– I am not a trendsetter. Most of the people in Stockholm and on Stureplan have a cool fashion looking from an internation view. Swedish people are very well-dressed, both men and women.
Which was the most famous person you have talked to and why?
– For me Björn Borg is the most famous person I have sit down with and talked. He meant so much for so many people and he was the first sports man who got admired.
What did you smuggle into the country the last time?
– Copied dvd´s from China.
Which was your worst defeat?
– When I was 11 years old I got defeated 6:0, 6:0 in the Kalle Anka Cup. The worst that can happen a tennis player.
Which was the strangest text message you got?
– "Do you wanna go for dinner with me and Anna Kournikova at 9 pm?" Who would say no to such a invitation?
Have you ever been stalked?
– It depends on what you mean with stalking. There are bad things that can happen and what I experienced is not even close to what other people have to experience.
Name a book which you said you have read it, but in reality you didn´t?
– Philip Kotlers bibel about economy
When do you feel ashamed?
– I felt very ashamed when I behaved bad on the tennis court, that happened sometimes...