Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
country flag FedAce

FedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

Stanford men's team stronger than ever with new freshmen playing so well. You can bet that they will win it all in May 2012. This will be a Championship long overdue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

I don't think so. not enough depth. Lin,Morissey aren't good bets in the later rounds of the NCAAs

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
country flag FedAce

FedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond reputeFedAce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
I don't think so. not enough depth. Lin,Morissey aren't good bets in the later rounds of the NCAAs
Morissey is one of the best players in NCAA freshman class. Actually he is the best. and Lin will only get better as the season goes on. and Klahn and Thacher can't lose, they are too good. so i have Stanford winning the championships
Old 02-29-2012, 03:44 AM   #4

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

they had a better team last year and could not get it done at home. Why is this year better for them?

Old 02-29-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
country flag FedAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
they had a better team last year and could not get it done at home. Why is this year better for them?
No, we have a better team this year. Morissey is top 10 player in NCAA. and also Hershman was missing in the playoffs last year due to injury.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
country flag darklucia

darklucia is on a distinguished road

I don't think this year's team is much better than last year's team. I can't seem to trust Lin for some reason and they have shown early on that they need a healthy Klahn or the rest of the lineup is exposed. So I think they'll do the same as last year.
darklucia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
country flag FedAce

Thumbs up Re: Stanford Men's team to WIN it all this year in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklucia View Post
I don't think this year's team is much better than last year's team. I can't seem to trust Lin for some reason and they have shown early on that they need a healthy Klahn or the rest of the lineup is exposed. So I think they'll do the same as last year.
Lin at #3 is little bit weak against the top 5 teams. but he is just fine other than that. and Kandath has worked his butt off during the summer and he has improved about 200%. and Morrissey and Steinman are probably the best freshmen to come in compared to rest of the country. so with few lucky breaks, they will win the NCAA championships.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #8
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

So Morrissey is doing pretty well so far then?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
So Morrissey is doing pretty well so far then?
He is 17-5 this year, usually playing at position 4. He has been one of Stanford's most solid players.